GUILTY GA - Joe Hundley for slapping toddler on plane, Atlanta, 2013

Seriously? You think he inflicted that kind of damage by slapping the kid that he should pay for the kid to go to college? I once sat on the plane with a woman that had not one but two crying children. One child kept kicking me with his feet. It wasn't very pleasant. Should that woman pay for my college education?

I was once trapped behind a two year old that played peek-a-boo with me for four hours... I didn't even play! It was hell! I need a good lawyer,....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was once trapped behind a two year old that played peek-a-boo with me for four hours... I didn't even play! It was hell! I need a good lawyer,....

I don't mind playing peek-a-boo and and that sort of thing. But two crying children right next to me for hours, and one keeps kicking me-that I don't enjoy. I must say I cringe if I get on the plane and a person with small children is near me. Small children almost always are going to cry bloody murder on the plane-I believe it's due to air pressure changes hurting their ears. And there is no escape if I am sitting next to them.
:floorlaugh:

I don't mind playing peek-a-boo and and that sort of thing. But two crying children right next to me for hours, and one keeps kicking me-that I don't enjoy. I must say I cringe if I get on the plane and a person with small children is near me. Small children almost always are going to cry bloody murder on the plane-I believe it's due to air pressure changes hurting their ears. And there is no escape if I am sitting next to them.
:floorlaugh:

So are you saying my suffering is worth less $$$$$ than your alleged suffering? lol

So .., you think two years at a community college for mine? lol

^ From link above ^

Not surprised...

"The judge said he imposed a higher sentence in part because of Hundley's criminal history, which includes a prior assault."

And good for this judge!

the judge gave him 2 more months than the plea agreement. Good for him.

I flew Southwest in December with my adult kids (who must compete over everything-grrrr) and my husband (who put extra garlic in his soup the previous night-phewey). My seat was behind a screaming baby with an ear infection.

I had three of these and everything was better. :D
175733531_ca5a043047.jpg

I'll bet the company president creep has hit other women and children. I wished these women had testified about his wickedness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back