GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

Yea.

Glad you're back. As usual you are full of information and insight and when requseted you come up with links. You are one of our MVP's here.

Well thank you!....love this forum. I've been super busy. A new company took over our properties. One of the first things they did was make one key for all the vacant units, hired a temporary groundskeeper and gave him a key to trash out 3 of those vacant units. Of course all I could think about was little Jorelys. This groundskeeper is sort of creepy too. I've taken another position, but I am going to send them the media links for Jorely's murder.

I think the person on FB (DMAM) is gone. I don't see any posts by that person...unless I'm on the wrong page.

Mel

Nope, she's still running her mouth. Isn't she saying too much? I would hate for the trial to be moved because too much info has leaked.

Oh my gosh...every time I think I have hold of my emotions with this case, I find I've only fooled myself. I was on the Canton Elementary website to get contact info for the principal, and by the time the vice principal answered the phone, I was all choked up and could barely talk. I keep thinking it's just a really bad dream and I can pray her back home to her momma, but it's just not going to happen. I'm so angry at God right now for not stepping in...and then to top it off, to find out that she was indeed alive during this torturous time...my prayers now are that maybe she just passed out from the pain...??? I don't know. Sorry. I know this isn't sleuthing, I just don't know where else to put this down without looking like a complete weirdo (and maybe I do here anyway haha). I guess it just proves that I DO need to do something to help cauterize my feelings on this...and maybe it will help others as well.

Mods, if this is out of line to have posted, please delete. :)

Prison 101

http://www.wild-side.com/darksorrow/prison101.html

http://www.ehow.com/info_8219471_prison-conditions.html

As it relates to the topic - and IMO, JB will be protected for his entire prison term. Even if he wanted to be in population, it's highly unlikely they will allow it. What I don't know is if the child molesters and child killers have their own "population". In a way, I'd love to see him fall victim to one of his own ilk, in another way, I would hate to think he'd enjoy it.

Thanks so much, Vipate. It is a long read but I will complete it when I have the time.

This part did answer one of my questions though.

It is common belief that a lot of inmates are raped in prison. Although it can occur, it is not as prevalent as it was in past years. Technology, increased staff members, and better construction tactics have improved surveillance over the years.

I would like for him to be fearful everyday of his pathetic wasted life and want nothing but bad things to happen to him.

IMO

IMO even if the child has run away before and/or had an argument with her mom, at 7, it should ALWAYS be treated as an abduction case. Shoot, with the way things are today, until they're 18 it should be treated as abduction. JMO:twocents:

Respectfully snipped

A pedophile can be anyone - again, being a pedophile is not a crime, acting on the urges is. The label then becomes child molester. There are no sites you can go to and check to see if there are "pedophiles" in your area.

Yes, I fully understand that. I even mentioned in one of my prior posts that there will be those who will never commit an act against a child.

But that is what they are (offending pedophiles) and that is why they are discussed on crime message boards. I was not talking about what they are called once they offend and are involved with the justice system. Or looking them up on a Sex Offender site once they have been convicted and have to register.

Mark Klass uses the label 'pedophile' instead of child molester because the subject always pertains to offending pedophiles.

We dont discuss cases here where a pedophile did not act upon their urges for they are not in the news or facing the court system.

Unfortunately for the innocent children involved... on sites like this the pedophiles have offended.

IMO

IMO even if the child has run away before and/or had an argument with her mom, at 7, it should ALWAYS be treated as an abduction case. Shoot, with the way things are today, until they're 18 it should be treated as abduction. JMO:twocents:

That part of the Atlanta Journal article bothered me also. But we all must remember this man is trying to cover his azz. IMO and from past experiences with my own children, a 7 year old runs away "immediately" (for a few minutes) when they are angry and by the next day they have forgotten all about it.

Here is the part in article we are speaking about:

Investigators, according to Lance, were told Jorelys had an argument with her mother the previous evening and she had probably run away from home. And things weren't perfect at home.

ALSO, show me ONE house where things are perfect at home!

Dude, I'm trying to imagine letting someone sleep in my apartment 'cause the cops had their sealed off looking for evidence of child rape and murder.

I am lost with this comment. Did GMAM let RB sleep in her apt? Does she live at the same apt complex? I was unaware that RB wasn't in his own apt. during those investigative days. Can you point me to a source?

If the kiddie *advertiser censored* was on his computer until Dec. 6, I surmise he had access to his computer during those investigative days. I don't think LE would have deleted that website on Dec. 6.

I am lost with this comment. Did GMAM let RB sleep in her apt? Does she live at the same apt complex? I was unaware that RB wasn't in his own apt. during those investigative days. Can you point me to a source?

I think it was DMAM's daughter in law, who is manager of the apartment complex. DMAM's grandson is the friend of RB that helped get him the job.

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/canton-police-chief-recounts-1301480.html

must read article... too much to snip

police chief talks about cadaver dog searches, some more info on the case, why he was not there on Saturday until 10am, and how their early presence/closing off the property may have kept RB from taking her body out of the complex

Thanks for posting this. :)

What bothers me is .... He didn't know about CART? Isn't it his JOB to know about CART? Whether you've ever needed the resource, I'd think it'd be his job to know it's an available resource. I mean, it's a resource for missing children. A real possibility. CART is not some obscure resourse only known by the Justice League. Sigh. I'm glad he knows about the resource now.

Everyone deserves to defend themselves and present their side. But ... the thrust of this article seemed heavily defensive to me, and not appropriately circumspect regarding the victim/victims family.

Example: Lance dismissed the father's criticism. He treasures a card that the Rivera and Torres family sent to thank the department for their care and concern, and for all the sleepless nights they spent on the case.

Well I'm glad Lance has a thank you card he treasures and he can dismiss Jorelys' father's words. WTF?

This article felt more like PR damage control for Jeff Lance and the Canton Police Department than anything really informative, or is it just me?

It might just be me... :crazy:

This article felt more like PR damage control for Jeff Lance and the Canton Police Department than anything really informative, or is it just me?

It might just be me... :crazy:

Not just you...me too!

the only part of the article I agreed with was that they sealed off the complex early on and that could have prevented RB from taking the risk to move her from the complex..

the rest seemed like a bunch of cya

I think violent *advertiser censored* would turn someone off pretty quickly unless they already had those tendencies.

I agree, but say someone only had "tendencies" or curiosity or that sick attraction, in my opinion after viewing *advertiser censored* depicting others acting out this fantasy or promoting this type of fantasy, it might add the fuel where the person accelerates from "curious" to "watching it regularly" to "well, a lot of people do it, maybe I could get away with it" to "I HAVE TO DO THIS...SOON"

Here's the super secret information about CART. On the public Georgia.gov website. It even says when you call them.

http://www.georgia.gov/00/channel/0,2676,116603811_157216906,00.html

• The non-family abduction of a minor child (under the age of 18);or

The abduction of a minor child with endangerment circumstances; or

Any other abduction or missing child investigation that requires immediate response in order to protect the well-being of the child.

They even have a contact name and phone number on the page. You know, if you have questions or want to request assistance. :curses:

Not by the legal definition.

From Hickory's link above.

16-6-22.2. Aggravated sexual battery.

This law covers 'foreign objects."

Lord, please tell me that isn't in reference to the sticks found on the bed. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics