Identified! GA - Rising Fawn, WhtFem 26UFGA, 16-25, On East Side of NB I-59, Dec'88 - Stacey Lyn Chahorski

Oooh yeah, I hadn't seen those reconstructions. I'd be inclined to agree on the teeth.

I don't understand why more information isn't available in Namus considering they found this UID and were able to report she had brown eyes. Why wouldn't they record her dental records? Even more, are there any morgue photos? If not, why aren't the reconstructions loaded to Namus!?

I should remember to spell out "feet" and "inches" instead of quotes (") and apostrophes (') when communicating to non-Americans.

The "60-inches" is technically correct, but I don't know of any circumstance where one would use that in reference to someone's height.

When it listed as merely the inches, I also have to convert it to something I understand.
...but it might be easier for someone using the metric system, as they wouldn't also have to convert it before they convert it.

60" is how you'd measure a TV, not a person. Is it different in other places?

I don't understand why more information isn't available in Namus considering they found this UID and were able to report she had brown eyes. Why wouldn't they record her dental records? Even more, are there any morgue photos? If not, why aren't the reconstructions loaded to Namus!?

I figure that there HAS to be some kind of photo of the remains in order to work backward to the reconstruction.

NamUS has different things available to the public and available to LE.
Maybe that's where any photos would be (i.e. not available to "civilians" or whatever we're considered).

I figure that there HAS to be some kind of photo of the remains in order to work backward to the reconstruction.

NamUS has different things available to the public and available to LE.
Maybe that's where any photos would be (i.e. not available to "civilians" or whatever we're considered).

It's frustrating that we know that there is some information available but that it isn't published. :(

I wonder if Amber Carrie Potts has ever been compared to Rising Fawn Jane Doe.

26UFGA1.jpg
APotts.jpg

http://doenetwork.org/cases/312dfon.html

She is from Canada, so she doesn't have a NamUs MP casefile.

Unfortunately, her teeth aren't visible but her Jowls at the corners of her mouth seem to suggest that her teeth are not perfectly aligned. They are described as in "good condition". But "good condition" doesn't necessarily mean they are not crooked (as RFJD's teeth appear to be). Nothing in the description indicates that RFJD's teeth are in "bad condition", aside from the alignment.

Her facial structure does resemble RFJD. Especially the wide cheekbones and weak chin.

Amber was LKA only a month before RFJD was found. She is the right age, the right height, and the circumstances might suggest that (at least initially) she went on the road voluntarily. She could have easily run off to the U.S.

<<<modnote>>>> Copied from Buckskin Girl Thread

Hey Carbuff...
I actually submitted one for 26ufga yesterday w/ Janet Knife and heard back from not only the coroner but the sheriff!!! The detective called me; had a great conversation and they think it could possibly be her! (Hope I'm not saying something out of turn! If so, please remove.) I am so excited. Just bringing these kids home is life fulfilling enough!

Hey Carbuff...
I actually submitted one for 26ufga yesterday w/ Janet Knife and heard back from not only the coroner but the sheriff!!! The detective called me; had a great conversation and they think it could possibly be her! (Hope I'm not saying something out of turn! If so, please remove.) I am so excited. Just bringing these kids home is life fulfilling enough!

Great job Sam Spade!!! She was discussed as a possible to and Shotgun Jane, but looking at the comparison, I'm surprised nobody came up with this before. The teeth look very similar, and the timeline, location, and circumstances are spot-on.

26UFGA3.jpg
9fbc5149-8262-4359-bea1-be296b96ce0c.jpg
26UFGA1.jpg
26UFGA.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23988/0
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/26ufga.html

WOW her mouth looks so similar to the reconstruction and the circumstances couldn't be more perfect.

Getting your endorsement, Carl, is the best thing to happen so far! I respect and admire you sooooo much. Thank you for the support!

Great job Sam Spade!!! She was discussed as a possible to and Shotgun Jane, but looking at the comparison, I'm surprised nobody came up with this before. The teeth look very similar, and the timeline, location, and circumstances are spot-on.

26UFGA3.jpg
9fbc5149-8262-4359-bea1-be296b96ce0c.jpg
26UFGA1.jpg
26UFGA.jpg

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23988/0
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/26ufga.html

attachment.php

Even though it's a long shot, I feel I need to post this pic of Helen Ann Morgan. She disappeared from Barnesville, GA 4 years before this Jane doe was found.....looks similar to me, even the description of the necklace.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 353
<<<modnote>>>> Copied from Buckskin Girl Thread

Hey Carbuff...

Excellent. Have you heard anything further?

I have not. I called and left TWO messages with 2 separate detectives; no response. Same thing for Racine Jane Doe and Mistie Murray. When I first spoke to these detectives back in July, ALL OF THEM were super nice and they really thought the does were these girls. Why didn't they respond to me this time????

This girl looks rather similar I feel, to Lorraine Light. However, Lorraine went missing a year later, in 1989. I wonder if it's possible that the dates are wrong for Lorraine, because according to the Harris County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Division: the records have been lost. What do you think?

Lorraine Light
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8649/

I could have sworn this girl had a NCMEC page (that has been taken down) and her GBI page has also disappeared. Perhaps she was identified and the investigators forgot to pull her NamUs page?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back