Identified! GA - Rising Fawn, WhtFem 26UFGA, 16-25, On East Side of NB I-59, Dec'88 - Stacey Lyn Chahorski

Her body was found along the side of the road in 1988. They still don't know her name.

DADE COUNTY, Ga. — It's been a mystery for decades in Dade County - who was the young woman found along the side of the road in 1988?

Investigators said it was a Friday afternoon in December of that year when two Georgia Department of Transportation workers found her body along a stretch of Interstate 59 in Rising Fawn, Georgia - just 30 miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee and just miles away from the Alabama state line. Investigators believe she had been killed, brought to the embankment off the road, and left there for days, maybe even a week.

She appeared to be between 25 to 35 years old and stood at 5'7" tall. But they still don't know her name.

"Despite the best efforts of our agency, as well as the GBI, she has still not been identified," the Dade County Sheriff's Office said.

272a4fa2-4aee-4644-ac16-8a4dd1df8111_750x422.png

I just sent in a comparison for Margaret Holst who went missing in 1977.
She was 18 and would have been about 29 in 1988 but the similarity is there. Her teeth look similar and are described as crowded like Doe's. They are both red heads with freckles. Margaret vanished from Omaha, Nebraska after she left a note for her family saying that she was going out on a date with a boy she just met. The boy said he dropped Margaret off after the date but she was never seen again.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Margaret Kay Holst – The Charley Project

Attachments

• HolstVSFawn2.jpg
    HolstVSFawn2.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 41
  • HolstVSFawn1.jpg
    HolstVSFawn1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 46
  • HolstVSFawn.jpg
    HolstVSFawn.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 52
  • MargaretHolstPicture.jpeg
    MargaretHolstPicture.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 42
This case is very frustrating due to the lack of information. Did she gave birth for instance, why such an old school recon? Did LE suggested her to de DNA Doe project? Didn't see her on the website as active or pending case. What are they actually doing to work this case? There must have been more women compared with this Jane Doe....and more rule outs...but not entered in Namus. They ask for the public's help...maybe a little more info from them could make a difference.....

This case is very frustrating due to the lack of information. Did she gave birth for instance, why such an old school recon? Did LE suggested her to de DNA Doe project? Didn't see her on the website as active or pending case. What are they actually doing to work this case? There must have been more women compared with this Jane Doe....and more rule outs...but not entered in Namus. They ask for the public's help...maybe a little more info from them could make a difference.....
RFJD had a new recon for about a year ago (which is miles better than that godawful first clay reconstruction), and she was ruled out being a Little victim, but I agree there should have been more ruleouts listed, simply because Jane Doe's unique dentals make that process a bit easier (IMO).

There is great post with lots of additional info in another forum about Elizabeth, can't link here...Based on that I think we can forget about a picture of her.
That post took most of its contents from Elizabeth's thread in this forum! @Hank36 did a great job gathering information about her.

Elizabeth Bodor's WS thread:
FL - FL - Elizabeth Bodor, 23, Orlando, 22 March 1988

RFJD had a new recon for about a year ago (which is miles better than that godawful first clay reconstruction), and she was ruled out being a Little victim, but I agree there should have been more ruleouts listed, simply because Jane Doe's unique dentals make that process a bit easier (IMO).

That post took most of its contents from Elizabeth's thread in this forum! @Hank36 did a great job gathering information about her.

Elizabeth Bodor's WS thread:
FL - FL - Elizabeth Bodor, 23, Orlando, 22 March 1988

Thanks Mrs.B and Hank36...silly me I've could have guessed that....:oops::oops:

It seems like RFJD's page at the GBI is down/removed.

All cases

Could be simply down for updates, though, but one can hope, right? So far, her NamUs is still up and running.

Also interesting that while RFJD's profile is missing the profile listed as "Little Investigation" still shows incorrectly as 'unidentified' in that list. We now know that her name is Patricia Parker. DNA confirmed through her son.

Also interesting that while RFJD's profile is missing the profile listed as "Little Investigation" still shows incorrectly as 'unidentified' in that list. We now know that her name is Patricia Parker. DNA confirmed through her son.

Hi and welcome @j_marr256. Rising Fawn Jane Doe (the UID in this thread) was found in Dade County in 1988, the remains of Patricia Parker where found in Dade County in 1981 and she was identified in 2020.

Rising Fawn Jane Doe Dade County 1988

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donwhoolery
Back