GA - Roger Stephens for slapping stranger's 2yo girl, Stone Mountain, 2009

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/roger-stephens-sentenced-1-year-slapping-child-wal-mart-2559711.html

Well he's going to be spending some jail time and according to his lawyer he is "Just amazed" how this got so much attention.

1 year with credit for time already served so he should spend about 6 more months behind bars.

VB

I'm shocked that he got so much time. Usually we see judges just give these jerks a slap (no pun intended) on the wrist.

I'm glad though. He got what he deserved.

"He's absolutely amazed this incident took on such Goliath proportions," Sliz said. "He never in his wildest imagination believed it would mushroom into this."

Sliz called his client's behavior "the ultimate knee-jerk reaction."

"He put his hands on a child when he clearly shouldn't have, and he realizes that," the attorney said.

Still isn't learning it appears. :loser:

I had forgotten about this story (or maybe blocked it out of my memory is more accurate), so thank you for posting the update. I'm pretty sure that if someone slapped my child across the face (4 or 5 times???) that I'd end up in jail, too, because I would've knocked is a$$ out.

I had forgotten about this story (or maybe blocked it out of my memory is more accurate), so thank you for posting the update. I'm pretty sure that if someone slapped my child across the face (4 or 5 times???) that I'd end up in jail, too, because I would've knocked is a$$ out.

Had I been there, I would've been hard pressed to keep from tackling him and beating his face on the floor a few times. :furious:

Or better yet stop by the chainsaw section first! :thumb:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple