GA - SueAnn Ray, 26, Pickens County, 26 August 2005

They talked about it a little on Nancy Grace tonight, maybe there is a transcript?

michelle said:
this is so sad, i didnt hear anything about her cousin that went missing 10 yrs ago, does anyone know the circumstances regarding that case?
They say their still investigating. So its still not solved :(

Thanks Michelle, did she disappear on the same exact day 10 years ago?

yes upallnite, isnt this crazy, i feel so bad for that poor family!! what a huge tragedy, so sad...

Bless her poor mothers heart, she even posted on the website a direct number to reach her....Everytime i read of another missing person, i feel so helpless....

I wonder if her estranged hubby had something to do with Heather's disappearance?

upallnite said:
I wonder if her estranged hubby had something to do with Heather's disappearance?
They have only been married for 7 years and been seperated for 6 months, i wonder if they knew each other when this happened?

well according to that website on heather i think they are leading towards a suspect that apparently they think may be connected to 3 other murders. They dont think these cases are related, just a very bad coincidence.....

from what i gather from the heather website, heathers mom sarah, and sue anns dad danny, are brother and sister....

dancingdaisy said:
They have only been married for 7 years and been seperated for 6 months, i wonder if they knew each other when this happened?
i dont understand why his family refused to let LE search their property? in my opion if you dont have anything to hide, then why not let them do their job, and move on with the investigation? :furious:

dancingdaisy said:
i dont understand why his family refused to let LE search their property? in my opion if you dont have anything to hide, then why not let them do their job, and move on with the investigation? :furious:
I agree, i would let them do whatever they need!!

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Tonight, major developments. Where is 26-year-old Sueann Ray? Ray`s minivan discovered abandoned at a local shopping mall. Police say no suspects yet. But tonight, Ray`s father points the finger at her husband, although police are quick to say he`s not a suspect.
~snip~
But first, live to Georgia. The search continues for 26-year-old Sueann Ray. Ray disappeared from a local shopping center.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She was up getting her car worked on by her husband at his automobile shop in Jasper. That was the last place that she was seen.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/13/ng.01.html

dancingdaisy said:

They obviously have something to hide, otherwise they would have let them search.

posts copied from information forum:

upallnite
upallnite Join Date: May 2005

I still can't get over the fact that her cousin disappeared 10 years ago on the same day. I mean, that is really just so weird!!!!

upallnite
View Public Profile
Send a private message to upallnite
Find all posts by upallnite
Add upallnite to Your Buddy List

#33 Today, 01:14 AM
michelle
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by upallnite
I still can't get over the fact that her cousin disappeared 10 years ago on the same day. I mean, that is really just so weird!!!!

Thats just really sad, too much for any family to bear with one missing let alone 2....

michelle
View Public Profile
Send a private message to michelle
Find all posts by michelle
Add michelle to Your Buddy List

#34 Today, 10:49 AM
SewingDeb
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by upallnite

I think it is beyond coincidence. Someone planned it that way, imo.

SewingDeb
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SewingDeb
Find all posts by SewingDeb
Add SewingDeb to Your Buddy List

#35 Today, 10:52 AM
SewingDeb
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

Mods, please move my post to the discussion area. I forgot this is for information and support only. Sorry.

I read that someone broke her poor doggies neck and put it back in the dog house with the chain wrapped around its neck 3 times....This is too personal IMO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back