GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

He wasn't on their radar at all.. Did you guys every come across him?

That seems to be the case a lot of times in these cold cases. I think someone finally probably wasnt around this guy anymore but he had told them what he had done. Many times that will be the case too. Like a girlfriend or wife or good friend and then they separate from the suspect and finally tell what they have known a long time.

Wow. Just saw this on my Facebook feed and came here. Did they confirm if they found her body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't want to say anything about that yet. Investigation ongoing.

Well I feel terrible for the family. I apologize for blasting MH back in the day. I'm glad there's some resolution and I hope they get to bring her remains home, I hope he will lead them to her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wonder WHO came forward...didn't he say he didn't want to name HIM?

so this makes the guy 33 now? and nothing I can find SM wise. Boy he must have stayed off SM.

Apologies to Mr & Mrs. Dykes, Mr Harper and Mr Portier. I'm sure they're feeling some relief right now.

I'm with you, SnowLeopard. I have had major suspicions about multiple case players and voiced them. My apologies for wrongly assuming they were involved.

His SM appears to have been wiped clean. If you search him on Facebook you can find interesting things.

Justice is coming. It took 11.5 years, Tara, but it's coming!

Whomever it was that led to this arrest - THANK YOU.

Quick question for you Up and Vanished listeners...are you able to access the discussion page on the website? I haven't been able to since the beginning. It has always just been a black screen when I click the Discussion link.

Finally, some justice to Tara and her family.

What a weird coincidence. I just recently registered to this board and was thinking about reading recent updates on Tara's case, and now there's been an arrest made. I used to follow Tara's case intensively.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back