General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that they will all be detoxing (probably) while in custody.....this is REALLY going to be interesting.

:sick::furious::banghead::behindbar:yuck::rage::ghost::dervish::shocked2::puke::curses::burn:

VERY interesting!!!!!!

Cummings and Misty Croslin were arrested Wednesday after prescription medications were purchased from investigators. The others were arrested on warrants, according to the news release.

WoW, they arrested them right in the act.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...er_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin

That is what Stormy told his on the first page of Ron's thread: "From what the store clerk told my hubby is Hank RC and MC got arrested, Hank got arrested for running his mouth, RC and MC were trying to hide drugs on side of store before LE showed up so there is a chance RC's charges might have to do with drugs, so far log does not show RC charges"

OMG TN has started. :puke:

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

See, he can't have done anything, he was at werk.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

Her relatives only do a little drug dealing, and only with the best of intentions.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case.

"I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

Yes but talk about what? Who will she blame? She'll hardly confess to murder in order to get out of a drugs charge.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

Why is it the only good thing? Doesn't she think that getting a drug dealer off the streets where she can corrupt our children is good in and of itself?

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

How the world changes. Now Misty is a criminal mastermind, the center of a drug ring. What happened to "She's only seventeen, how could she fool anybody?" Yeah, right, she turned eighteen.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Poor Ron, always getting into trouble because of women. You know, since Misty used to be the best girlfriend he ever had, and she framed him for drug trafficking, I'm really curious what the others did that was worse.

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.

Perhaps they could arrest someone else on the day.

"Hopefully Misty will talk and Haleigh will come home," she said.

Agree, but with her dad in jail, where will she go?

She said Cummings son Ronald Jr. is staying with Neves' mother.

"He's doing very well," she said.

Sometimes children may be upset when their fathers get arrested but I'm glad to hear Jr. doesn't mind. (I think...)

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...er_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin[/QUOTE]

Wonder if TN will be on NG tonight telling the world "Misty dragged his (RC's) butt into this"? :floorlaugh:

fox news announced press conference soon

I found this part of the article of interest:

Misty Cummings appears before judge
Posted: January 21, 2010 - 10:05am

Snipped <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cummings and his former wife had been seeing each other occasionally and were to meet Wednesday about 5 p.m.after he finished working at a tree trimming job, his mother, Teresa Neves, said.

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.

She said she believes the arrest of her former daughter-in-law could mean a break in the case.

"I think she will talk with the hopes of getting out," Neves said.

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/misty-cummings-appears-judge

HLN covering the case now. Talking about the purchase of drugs by the undercover agent and that they could get 25 years and that was it. :mad:

Maybe TN plans on using the year anniversary to raise bail money for Ronalds butt?

It would be my opinion only after reading the snippet above that Ron would be the only one dragging his bum into this latest issue... He's a big boy and makes his own decesions.
I highly doubt the 18 year old made him do it, he's been doing this for quite sometime and it all has caught up with him...

We know Ron has a past with drugs.

We know he has a present with drugs.

I guess it's safe to assume he had a problem with drugs and was most likely selling them when Haleigh went missing. What a great Daddy. After what happened to Haleigh you would think Ron would care about Jr. But no, same ole Ron. Now Jr is without his sissy and his daddy. SHAME ON YOU RONALD CUMMINGS!!!!!

I can't wait to see what NG has to say about her Ronnie boy tonight.

I guess it's safe to assume he had a problem with drugs and was most likely selling them when Haleigh went missing. What a great Daddy. After what happened to Haleigh you would think Ron would care about Jr. But no, same ole Ron. Now Jr is without his sissy and his daddy. SHAME ON YOU RONALD CUMMINGS!!!!!

Thinking out loud, If he was dealing large amounts of drugs someone had to remove the drugs before the police showed up the night Haleigh went missing. That would have to be Misty or someone else, I have a deep feeling that this case is going to break wide open

Even if (which I doubt) Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, you would think he would have cleaned up his life and his act so he could be the best father possible to his son, obviously that didn't happen. And for TN to put the blame on Misty.....wow, seems all Ron's misdeeds are someone elses fault, never his own, maybe thats why he never grew up into a mature man! More likely he passed all the drugs he could to Misty before LE got to thm and thats why she has more charges!

What do you guys think will be the result of them detoxing? Do you think it will make them "wake up" as the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance? Oh gosh, I hope so.

He will be very grumpy..angry..no telling what he will do. I would not expect a true confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member