General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty calls Ron because Haleigh is being "difficult". Ron tells her to whip her a@@ (over heard by co-workers) so Misty hits Haleigh in the head as she's seen Ron do many times before to both Jr. and Haleigh. Haleigh is hurt and killed and she calls Tommy or Ron calls Tommy (per Tommy' story) to go over there and help dispose of the body. Ron won't rat on Misty because he told her to hit Haleigh and she could tell how he always did it himself. Misty won't rat on Ron because she is the one who hit Haleigh and well Tommy gets the headless rat as a warning to keep quiet.

Ron's I waz at werk is true it's just not the whole truth. Also explains all the calls.

Before I can get a real hook on this, I need to know where timmy lived, and where Jo was driving from. Is Satsuma the same as Crescent City...Chelsea said it is. It makes sense that something may have happened in the home of lisa and hank on Magnolia near Shell. That would tie in with the disposal site. But how far was Timmy's house from his mom and dad's because that house may be involved also...never could get this housing situation figured out.

My very first theory was misty harmed haleigh, she died, and misty called her brother for help. She could have told rc it was due to his orders or his drugs and to make sure he doesn't say anything or he will lose jr. too.

This can be switched up as to her calling JO or her handling the entire thing by herself...then telling her brother later a story. Either way though there had to be a car involved if she didn't have one....so it is highly possible she told somebody why she needed a car. But who would help misty in this kind of a situation?

OTOH, if we are to believe the neighbor, there was a very old car making a loud noise in the area arouond 1:30am. Is it related? If so, it doesn't seem like it was the van. It seems like it was a much older vehicle.

I still hold true to my theory of Haleigh dieing in a drug related accident PRIOR to RC going to work that night and MC & RC concocting their far-fetched story that someone broke into the mh and kidnapped little Haleigh. Also, I think ToC & JO were set up by the two 'masterminds' (and I use that term ever so transparently!) - to dispose of the body or they would be implicated.

But, no matter what info shoots down my theory, I WILL NOT allow myself to believe that ANYONE sexually assaulted that sweet little girl. I refuse to even ponder the thought in my mind! The previous case of Shaniya Davis literally made me ill and I had to go away from this site for a while. I CANNOT, and WILL NOT believe that anyone in this family could do something so absolutely HORRENDOUS to Haleigh. Too hideous to comprehend!

Praying for complete and total justice for Haleigh, soon!

Misty calls Ron because Haleigh is being "difficult". Ron tells her to whip her a@@ (over heard by co-workers) so Misty hits Haleigh in the head as she's seen Ron do many times before to both Jr. and Haleigh. Haleigh is hurt and killed and she calls Tommy or Ron calls Tommy (per Tommy' story) to go over there and help dispose of the body. Ron won't rat on Misty because he told her to hit Haleigh and she could tell how he always did it himself. Misty won't rat on Ron because she is the one who hit Haleigh and well Tommy gets the headless rat as a warning to keep quiet.

Ron's I waz at werk is true it's just not the whole truth. Also explains all the calls.

Mew, where was it reported co-workers over heard RC saying that on his cell phone? This is the 1st time I've heard. I may have another theory if this is confirmed?
-Thx!

I still hold true to my theory of Haleigh dieing in a drug related accident PRIOR to RC going to work that night and MC & RC concocting their far-fetched story that someone broke into the mh and kidnapped little Haleigh. Also, I think ToC & JO were set up by the two 'masterminds' (and I use that term ever so transparently!) - to dispose of the body or they would be implicated.

But, no matter what info shoots down my theory, I WILL NOT allow myself to believe that ANYONE sexually assaulted that sweet little girl. I refuse to even ponder the thought in my mind! The previous case of Shaniya Davis literally made me ill and I had to go away from this site for a while. I CANNOT, and WILL NOT believe that anyone in this family could do something so absolutely HORRENDOUS to Haleigh. Too hideous to comprehend!

Praying for complete and total justice for Haleigh, soon!

I am with you. I really believed and have had this feeling from the first day, that Haleigh died of an accidental over dose. Either she found some pills or Misty gave them to her to get her to sleep. Either way, Misty is responsible and if the pills were Ron's he is too. Tommy and Joe don't have any track record that they are pedophiles. No one has come forward to say either one has ever touched a child. I know there is always a first time, but we don't hear that they were looking at child *advertiser censored* or it was something they were interested in or hung out with pedophiles. So that is my reason to not go there. Jr would be at risk it this was the case. I could be wrong, but for now, I don't want to think that was what happened to her.

We know that Haleigh's tan shorts were found near one of the mattresses. We know the pink shirt she wore was located a week later in a drawer or clean laundry.

These were the clothes that Haleigh wore to school (GMA should be asked this), and GMA was supposed to have them when r & m showed up before school on Monday. Not one person has questioned GMA on this. GMA has backed misty the entire time but not one peep concerning this very early visit.

We now have Haleigh arriving home from school wearing tan shorts and pink top.
misty says H was wearing pjs, then underwear and pink top to bed...then pink top found so that is ruled out a week later. This pink top continues to be a problem. IF it was cleaned and not worn outside, that means it was either never worn that day or it was and it was laundered. Seems to me GMA should be able to clear this one up.

Now we just heard GMA say that each child put on shirts when she was there. I wish she could have elaborated or been asked about this. How many times that day do we have GMA and laundry (clothing) mentioned. She was allegedly the last person besides misty to see Haleigh, she would certainly know exactly what she was wearing when she saw her. She left minutes before Haleigh went to bed, right? Haleigh goes to bed and then rc and misty get into a huge fight by telephone....hmm. I am betting this call revolved around either Haleigh refusing to sleep or misty not wanting to babysit and was going to leave. The critical time period is right then. What was that phone call about. Either way, ron knows exactly what was going on. TN was not to be found and AS is cutting very close to this critical time. I wonder if misty and AS got into it too.

I keep coming back to rc, tn and as having a pretty darn good idea of what went down that night. They had to be protecting rc from some kind of responsibility. That is all I can come up with. My other problem is I can't place him in anything due to this work conundrum.

I see misty directly involved and rc with knowlege and I have had this idea from day one. Not much has changed.

Whisp,

Have you ever switched to another theory and then has a little info trickled out here and there you returned to this one again?

I do change it up sometimes Kim. It is so hard to get passed rc and misty. IF only LE had cleared them and shared rc's real work hours with us. My other problem are the darn addys of the players.

Simplest way to look at this for me is if LE can prove (which I doubt) that tn was not staying on rita lane, rc can be place square in the middle, for that means, he HAD to have called her before 3:27am.

Since this addy remains open and has for years with various people sharing the single wide, it is a problem. TN was registered as living in Fruitland Park as of Nov 08. AS was registered on the Rita addy all of 08. We know she did not live there but must have been renting it for some reason. Due to this, I have been stunted. But as soon as somebody can actually place tn's location, we can include or exclude rc with having prior kge. The first person he would call would be TN imo. She never showed up the entire night and yet he would have called her if there was a problem with misty and AS would have called her also. In fact we do have rc calling her earlier because TN claims she had to send a family member (Guarded words) to check on the kids, WHY?

TN arrived in record time, dressed, parked, with sheriff sweater and PIC...and she was in the middle of the crime scene. AS arrived right after her and she was in the middle too. I think the LE were so busy they didn't bother to shoo them away.

My other problem has been JO. I consider him to be the easiest one to clear in this mess. His DNA would be in the mh in the car and his fingerprints everywhere. If they found any of these, he would be incarcerated. Why wasn't he brought out to the dock?

These things bring me right back to misty...

I am with you. I really believed and have had this feeling from the first day, that Haleigh died of an accidental over dose. Either she found some pills or Misty gave them to her to get her to sleep. Either way, Misty is responsible and if the pills were Ron's he is too. Tommy and Joe don't have any track record that they are pedophiles. No one has come forward to say either one has ever touched a child. I know there is always a first time, but we don't hear that they were looking at child *advertiser censored* or it was something they were interested in or hung out with pedophiles. So that is my reason to not go there. Jr would be at risk it this was the case. I could be wrong, but for now, I don't want to think that was what happened to her.

Just a quick question about this. Wasn't it said that they were looking for a murder weapon or was that just a rumor? My first theory was that there was an OD also but when I heard something about a murder weapon I figured it couldn't be an OD. :waitasec: Sorry, I'm behind on this case because I quit following it for a long time until they started that search at the river. Just trying to figure out what's real and what's not.

Also, do we know for sure yet if Tommy passed or failed his polygraph?
If not, do you guys think we're going to know anytime soon?

My latest theory is that I have already theorized way too many times and I need to just wait for answers.

The only thing I can say is, if LE thought RC was involved, he should have been grilled about inconsistencies just like Misty and should have had to take more lie detector tests. As far as we know both him & Crystal have only had one each--right away. If it was questionable, I think we would have seen action taken much sooner.

I think Tommy is the "eye witness" and the changing of the crime to a homicide is the direct result of his breaking down. If there were any bones, LE would have physical proof of Haleigh's death and the families would know.
But that has not happened. If anyone knows, it has to be the Croslin crowd. I for one believe there was a sexual assault. I think the woman screaming at 2:00 am was either Misty or Haleigh. We know the van was gone from Timmy's at 1 am so the time is about right. The only thing I don't understand is: if they believe Tommy's story, why hasn't there been an arrest?

This has to be a simple plan. It can not be anything sophisticated just from the players involved. Someone wanted revenge but which one?

Just a quick question about this. Wasn't it said that they were looking for a murder weapon or was that just a rumor? My first theory was that there was an OD also but when I heard something about a murder weapon I figured it couldn't be an OD. :waitasec: Sorry, I'm behind on this case because I quit following it for a long time until they started that search at the river. Just trying to figure out what's real and what's not.

Also, do we know for sure yet if Tommy passed or failed his polygraph?
If not, do you guys think we're going to know anytime soon?

If my recollection is correct, LE never stated they were looking for a murder weapon. This murder weapon thing was started by a certain talk show host.

As to Tommy's LDT - we really do not know if he passed or failed. All we can do is speculate.

I posted this on another thread,( in response to another post), but quickly deleted it because it was off topic. Hope it's ok to post here

Whatever they pulled out of St. John's River (ie., concrete blocks or clothes, etc. will be sufficient), we can only hope!!

I think you're on to something! I thought the river search was a bust, but now I don't think it was. Maybe Tommy overheard talk about that part of the river. Maybe he didn't know what it meant, but LE did, and they searched because of Tommy's tip. Why did Grandma Hollars call TN and GGMS? How would she know how to reach them? If TN and GGMS thought something was in the river, why would they bother going there, the night before the search? No way they were going to search "IN" the river, but they would search around the river if they too knew this was the right spot. I think whatever was found by LE was found on/in the ground, and not in the river. I think the river was searched because this would be a logical spot to dump a body. The cinder blocks could have been a bonus. The thing I think they found, was either a gun, or Haleigh's gold chain. Neither one of these things would be something Ronald would be willing to just throw away. I wonder if whatever it was, was buried in that area?

If my recollection is correct, LE never stated they were looking for a murder weapon. This murder weapon thing was started by a certain talk show host.

As to Tommy's LDT - we really do not know if he passed or failed. All we can do is speculate.

Thank you! I must have read about the murder weapon somewhere because I haven't watched her in about 3 or 4 weeks until tonight. But I really didn't know if it was a rumor or not. Thanks for clearing that up. I think it will be interesting if it comes back that he really did pass it LOL.

I've never had any doubt that Ronald is involved....with Misty. They can't blame each other without implicating themselves. A pact made in hell.

As for Tommy, Timmy, Joe, etc. I'm not sure....Tommy and Misty probably know enough dirt on each other to put them both in prison. But, would Tommy go that far for her? Cover up a murder? The headless rat seems to be a warning. So....perhaps Misty slipped up and told him something? Like where Haleigh was put after she died?

Or....someone could have helped Misty and Ronald who we don't even suspect. But, Tommy knows. Maybe?

I've never had any doubt that Ronald is involved....with Misty. They can't blame each other without implicating themselves. A pact made in hell.

As for Tommy, Timmy, Joe, etc. I'm not sure....Tommy and Misty probably know enough dirt on each other to put them both in prison. But, would Tommy go that far for her? Cover up a murder? The headless rat seems to be a warning. So....perhaps Misty slipped up and told him something? Like where Haleigh was put after she died?

Or....someone could have helped Misty and Ronald who we don't even suspect. But, Tommy knows. Maybe?

bolded part ....i have no idea who what where or when ...but wouldn't it be weird maybe if the bolded part was rc best friend O who moved or placed hc somewhere if it was a cover up for a earlier instance ....he kinda stepped out of the equation quickly he could of been the man in blk jr might of seen if that even is a true statement as im not sure we honestly know what jr may have told anyone ....But i often wonder why O Walked away from the situation of a best friends child missing.....

Mew, where was it reported co-workers over heard RC saying that on his cell phone? This is the 1st time I've heard. I may have another theory if this is confirmed?
-Thx!

I'm sorry redcar, I can't remember where exactly. I've just heard it said since Feb. of '09. So much info., my brain just has certain "facts" (using that term losely) that have stuck in my head.

*snipped*

My other problem has been JO. I consider him to be the easiest one to clear in this mess. His DNA would be in the mh in the car and his fingerprints everywhere. If they found any of these, he would be incarcerated. Why wasn't he brought out to the dock?

These things bring me right back to misty...

I'm with you at Misty, she's been the one constant in all of my theories, but I don't think finding his fingerprints and DNA in the MH or the van would be enough to arrest him. It just proves that he's been there at some point but it doesn't prove that he was there on Monday night. It is my understanding that he has visited the MH before (that's where he allegedly stole the gun from, isn't it?) and he may have traveled in the van with Tommy or Timmy's family or even borrowed it with permission several times before. What vehicle did they use to go fishing with A on the docks? His lawyer could always argue that the fingerprints and the DNA had been left earlier. Maybe if they found Joe's prints clearly on top of the AC man's prints they could show he was there Monday night but even that wouldn't prove that he killed Haleigh since there were other people there.

They need something more than just random fingerprints IMO. Fingerprints on the murder weapon... but which is it? DNA would be very suggestive if there was his blood or semen on Haleigh's bed that he couldn't account for how it got to be there but mere skin cells or hairs found in the MH wouldn't, I don't think so.

my theories usually wind up too complicated, but I've always believed that one was covering for the other. Misty being a wild teen, & her total non hesitation in getting with WBG, makes me think that her devotion might not be that strong. Ron, on the other hand, has remained very loyal. He took her back after that weekend, married her, (against legal advice, I'm sure), yes he divorced her, but he never really left her, paid for his name to be tattooed on her, had probably moved back in with her, trafficked drugs with her, & most of all, he sheltered her, defended her & lied for her, (passed her poly? yeah, right). I remember the bus stop witness's account of Ron's 1st reaction to Misty. He was smitten & fell hard. He moved her in & set up house. He had a real job & seemed to be settling down. Maybe Misty wasn't ready for that? & let's not forget Tommy's rat...was that really sent because of Misty? when she tried to tell Ron that she loved him in court, was that to gauge her hold on him? IDK, but when I hear Nancy Grace, Art Harris, Cobra, Tim Miller, Steve Brown, ALL say they don't believe Ron is responsible, I have to listen. Can they all be wrong about him? I've thought Ron, from the beginning, was the guilty party, but now, I'm not so sure. Maybe all of Teresa's cover up was because of his lifestyle & her belief that Misty wouldn't hurt Haleigh & because of guilt-it was her decision to get Misty back in that trailer. Maybe GGS is just feeling guilty for not taking the kids home with her that night. But if Ron has been covering for Misty, he has known all along exactly what happened to Haleigh. Is Misty covering for Ron? I still think that's possible, but it's making less & less sense. I do think it's possible that Tommy & or Joe are responsible, due to Misty, & Ron is covering for her part. My very 1st gut reaction, when I heard the story, but had not heard the 911, was that Misty had bashed Haleigh with a basball bat. Why, IDK, but later I figured it was Ron, & now I'M on the fence about who was responsible. A couple of weeks ago, I posted about Misty's lack of mental capabilities, & wrote a hypothetical defense scenario & was surprised @ how easily it flowed-since I've been a big defender of Misty & anti Ron. It was about her going off on Haleigh & not being able to stop. I think that's a real possibility. But, even with all of this said, I still feel like Ron is more than a little involved. I wish we had more facts to go on... & another reason that I think Ron may be covering for Misty...when she was seeing WBG, Ron threw her clothes on Nay Nay's lawn, (although I should say yard, because I can't picture NN with a green, manicured lawn). That act says something about Ron's feelings for Misty. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have wasted the effort. He cared. Yes he was mad, but he was also hurt & betrayed, & he cared enough to not hide his feelings.

Now that we know for a fact there was a fight over a gun and rc speaks of it, why did he deny it ever happening?

I am confused because he should have been screaming JO ...Look at JO and insisting that he hurt Haleigh. He does the opposite..why?

RC lies right in the face of reality...it is so bizaare.

Now that we know for a fact there was a fight over a gun and rc speaks of it, why did he deny it ever happening?

I am confused because he should have been screaming JO ...Look at JO and insisting that he hurt Haleigh. He does the opposite..why?

RC lies right in the face of reality...it is so bizaare.

It didn't fit with the "stranger abduction' story he was trying to spin, so he had to downplay the gun incident. Once LE dismissed this theory, he decided to go with "Joe did it." Actually, they tried to pin it on Crystal first, with the theory she didn't want to pay the back child support. Joe was the third story, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA