General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodie20, I think WBG was revenge sex, only. She was trying to get back at Ronald for kicking her out. Plus, the drugs probably helped her in making this decision. Once she got the call from Ronald, she was back there in a flash! Remember her jail house conversation with her mother, where she says Ron wasn't her first love, but he was "The one!" And the, "I still love him" speech. I think Ronald's devotion to Misty comes from fear, and not love. Ron had 2 children with Crystal, and never felt the need to marry her! He had a child with Amber, and no marriage. He marries Misty after only knowing her for 6 months. The divorce was as much of a scam as the marriage. Whatever is in Ron's best interest is what he does. That's just my take on it.

Hi All!
My gut instinct from the very first day was ron accidently hitting/hurting Haleigh before he went to work. I did not believe ron's fake crying, he seemed already within hours, resolved to the fact that Haleigh was dead. Now (in light of the past 15 months)that almost seems to easy. IYKWIM? I really do not want to think he could intentionally hurt his daughter, so I go with accident. Maybe hit w/ the car as he backed out to work or the car door or even that Haleigh got in between ron and misty arguing. I've never thought Haleigh would get to a pill cause there's no way someone addicted or selling those would risk misplacing one.imo. I also have to believe what ever killed Haleigh happened quickly. I would hope that if she were hurt they would take her to the hospital, make a story up as they went but would'nt watch her suffer.
I cannot get past ron's closeness and protecting misty. Drugs are drugs so I can get past the dealing together(not condoning) but cannot get past them living together or the tatoo. Dare I say the "love". Not when everyone eles on the planet knows she's lying and it's not about losing a couple hundred bucks, it's about the life of a child!
But now, to me, there's no way the croslins would still be keeping quiet if ron was involved. No way! What if tommy and jo helped dispose of something wrapped in a blanket but it was'nt Haleigh? They thought they were just helping misty but it is really ron and misty? And that Haleigh is buried somewhere eles.? ron has never seemed frantic to find his daughter. Almost like he is at peace because he knows where she is.jmo.
I'm even trying to listen to the 911 call in a different light. If ron is guilty of nothing then I feel bad for him to have walked into this hell at 3:25 a.m.

Hi All!
My gut instinct from the very first day was ron accidently hitting/hurting Haleigh before he went to work. I did not believe ron's fake crying, he seemed already within hours, resolved to the fact that Haleigh was dead. Now (in light of the past 15 months)that almost seems to easy. IYKWIM? I really do not want to think he could intentionally hurt his daughter, so I go with accident. Maybe hit w/ the car as he backed out to work or the car door or even that Haleigh got in between ron and misty arguing. I've never thought Haleigh would get to a pill cause there's no way someone addicted or selling those would risk misplacing one.imo. I also have to believe what ever killed Haleigh happened quickly. I would hope that if she were hurt they would take her to the hospital, make a story up as they went but would'nt watch her suffer.
I cannot get past ron's closeness and protecting misty. Drugs are drugs so I can get past the dealing together(not condoning) but cannot get past them living together or the tatoo. Dare I say the "love". Not when everyone eles on the planet knows she's lying and it's not about losing a couple hundred bucks, it's about the life of a child!
But now, to me, there's no way the croslins would still be keeping quiet if ron was involved. No way! What if tommy and jo helped dispose of something wrapped in a blanket but it was'nt Haleigh? They thought they were just helping misty but it is really ron and misty? And that Haleigh is buried somewhere eles.? ron has never seemed frantic to find his daughter. Almost like he is at peace because he knows where she is.jmo.
I'm even trying to listen to the 911 call in a different light. If ron is guilty of nothing then I feel bad for him to have walked into this hell at 3:25 a.m.
but if he was guilty of nothing, as soon as he got Misty back from her family, he became guilty of something. How could a parent make the choice to just look the other way? IDK, but if that's true, I don't feel sorry for him. I could understand if he lashed out @ Haleigh in a fit of anger, but I could never understand him putting Misty 1st. Now, that I've had time to sleep on it again, I'm back to thinking Ron was part of the problem.

I apologize for the length of this post-I didn't mean to write a book-just trying to explain my thoughts.

I think a very big part of this case is being overlooked-that part is the real culprit who harmed Haleigh. I believe those involved in the cover up of what happened to Haleigh are terrified of this person/people. Think gang activity, drug dealers, ****s, etc. Here is my theory-I did post some of this on the old thread-I made some changes. Dd=drug dealer

Sometime prior to Feb. 9/10, 2009 Ron made a drug dealer very angry. So angry they wanted revenge. The rumor that he robbed a drug dealer may be true. I am going to start the timeline on Monday evening Feb. 9, after GMA Sykes left the home, believing all the events reported by GMA Sykes, Ron and Misty to be true up until that time.

Ron told Cobra a dd would not know where he lived to deflect from the truth, they did know where he lived. Ron also tells the uc in the drug deal video dope boys wouldn't take his daughter, they would kill everyone instead. Ron wants everyone to believe a stranger/pedophile bumped the lock on the door and stole Haleigh. He was very adament about that, he has stated this in interviews.

Dd goes to 202 Green Lane to retrieve what Ron stole from him. Misty lets him in because she knows him. Haleigh and Jr. are sleeping in the master br. Dd ransacks the place and threatens Misty (may have even held a knife to her throat) to tell where what he came there to retrieve is. (I recall hearing drugs were found in a non-running car at Ron’s home at the beginning of the case-there is a pic of a car in the backyard at 202 Green Lane from early in the case-could this be the drugs the dd was after and Ron forgot to remove them before LE arrived? LE would not comment on the drugs found in a car rumor) She does not know. Dd gets mad when it is not found within the home and since he can’t have his property back he decides to take something away from Ron, something that means the world to him, something that he loves very much and is very fond of. That something would be Haleigh. He rapes Misty on the couch (Chelsea said LE took all of Ron and Misty's clothes they were wearing but no trace of Misty's rape is found because she showered and changed) then tells Misty to get into the big bed with Jr. Dd takes Haleigh to the couch along with her blanket, rapes her and strangles her. When Haleigh passes she soils the blanket (this explains why Misty had to wash it and to remove any signs of Haleigh's rape). I do believe Jr. was at the home all night. I think he woke when the dd was raping Misty then witnessed him take Haleigh from the bed, heard what was going on in the lr, (he would not know what a sexual act is at his age so he could not describe what dd did to Haleigh) and went back to sleep. Dd leaves and leaves Haleigh there. Misty calls Ron to tell him what happened. Ron thinks about what to do then calls Tommy explaining the plan to him, later saying the call was because he wanted to check if Misty was there. Ron keeps trying to call Misty 20 plus times (I don't believe the 90) to make it seem like he is trying to locate her. Ron works overtime and stops at the store after work to make everything appear to be normal.

Tommy goes to "check on" Misty for Ron but waits until Lindsy comes home from her evening class so he does not have to leave his kids alone. Tommy and Misty do as Ron says. Haleigh's clothes are removed, washed with the blanket and put away. (this is why Misty cannot describe what Haleigh was wearing-C. Jones said Misty told him Haleigh's shirt was found in her dresser drawer but she told the media she found it in the dirty clothes pile by the back door-during a presser a reporter asked Hardy about this-he acted surprised like it was not the truth.)

They wrap her in the blanket Misty said "was in the van they took" (I think this was a big slip on her part) and Tommy carries her to the dumpster area to hide her until he can move her later explaining the dumpster hits by the cadaver dogs. Tommy calls Timmy because he needs the van to transport Haleigh to the Shell Harbour boat dock. He doesn’t want to use his truck because it will wake up Lindsy. Tommy does not want Lindsy to know what is going on so he goes back home, tells her everything is fine and sneaks out later. Timmy can't bring the van to Tommy because he is too messed up to drive on meds. he is taking from the accident he was in with Hank the previous weekend so Joe goes to Tyler to pick up Tommy then they go to the dumpster area and get Haleigh. They do as Ron instructed. They put her in a container so cadaver dogs will not pick up the scent in the van. They take her to the closest public dock, not wanting to go far with her in the van. She is removed from the container and tied to the cinder blocks with the rope and put into the river. Joe takes Tommy home, then goes back to Chelsea and Timmy's home, where he was staying. Joe and Tommy get high to deal with what they did. Joe is effed up and damages the van. The container and blanket Haleigh was in is disposed of.

Ron leaves work at 3am, Misty turns her phone on and calls Timmy's house to make sure everything went ok and Joe is back. Then the staged call to Ron and 911. Ron rants in the background, stating he is going to kill the mf who did this. LE takes his handgun because of the threats, afraid he will act on them. C. Jones says he overheard Ron asking OT to get him a dirty gun, maybe Ron was planning on harming the dd or wanting it for protection. (OT gets him the gun but Ron doesn't pay him. OT gets mad and distances himself from Ron) Ron thinks about the payback and decides against harming the dd for fear of more revenge against his loved ones by the dd **** friends or family members. Ron disposes of the gun where Haleigh is, it is recovered along with the other items Tommy said would be there.

Ron tells Misty to stage the home to make it look like a pedophile came in and abducted Haleigh. He thinks her body will be recovered soon and all of the dna the perp or anyone else left on her will be washed off from the river water and will not be linked back to the dd or the Croslins. This could explain the comment Art stated Jerry Santos told him about Ron saying he would see Ron is innocent when her body is pulled from the river. Haleigh was not recovered quickly like Ron thought so they all have to keep up the charade.

Joe goes back to Tennessee but is haunted by what he did, explaining the change in behavior described by GMA Flo. Tommy is also haunted, explaining his escalated drug use. They also wouldn’t rat on the dd and Ron for fear of something happening to them or their family. They may not even know who the dd is that harmed Haleigh. After Joe leaves the finger pointing at him begins. Tommy does fess up to being at the home that night and his lawyer is now saying Tommy knows what happened but he didn't do it. I take it that "it" means harm or kill Haleigh. This theory explains what his lawyer states.

I think there will be at least 7 people charged in Haleigh’s case, if not more. Ron, Misty, Tommy, Timmy, Chelsea, Joe and the main perp/drug dealer.

LE is correct when they say Ron is not a suspect in his daughter’s disappearance. He was at work. He is not directly responsible for Haleigh’s death, but he is most definitely indirectly responsible.

His actions led to her death. He always has to be in control and could not bear to lose Jr. He plotted the disposal and aftermath of Haleigh’s death. He figured Haleigh is already gone, I can’t save her but I can still save myself. This explains why he would not implicate Joe publicly but he would tell stories about Joe and alligators to Cobra and others. Same goes for Ratgate and Tommy. I think Tommy threatened to expose Ron which led to the rat incident. This explains why Ron would not return to live at 202 Green Lane. Haleigh died there because of him.

Tommy did not harm Haleigh. I agree with Sheryl on Levi's show the other night, Tommy is the weakest link. He is cracking. Joe did not harm Haleigh. They are not child molesters or murderers. I am not making excuses for what they did after the fact. They are big boys and made their own decisions. If they are involved in the cover-up they should pay.

I don’t think TN or AS are involved but they may have learned after the fact. Lindsy is not involved. Hank and Lisa are not involved.

I never thought Ron harmed Haleigh intentionally. I thought accidental drug od or discipline that went too far. I threw out the revenge theory a long time ago but went back to it these past 2 weeks. The Cobra tapes answered a lot for me. Ron denies the dd connection, points the finger at Joe for revenge of the gun incident (which I am not sure ever happened), witnesses state Ron said he was 75% sure who did this, then denies it on the Geraldo show, explains why they all slept in the same room allegedly with a 9mm under the pillow, changing the locks on the doors so “something like this would not happen”, Tommy saying he would not lie and implicate Joe to get out of jail. Ron never blamed Misty, he’s right, it isn’t her fault this happened. Bringing up the child support and court papers right before Haleigh disappeared, telling Cobra suspicions about Marie, deflect, deflect, deflect.

I think it is very possible Chelsea was at the bus stop picking up her nephew and was watching To and L’s children while they were at work/school and Jerry S. mistook her for Misty. I think Haleigh was at school all day Monday, maybe a little late. I think Jr. and Haleigh were in Welaka with GMA Sykes, Ron overslept and was rushing to go get Haleigh and get her to school Monday morning.

I think Misty stayed at the home all night, staging the home and washing evidence away. She turned her phone off like Ron told her to do saying she just wanted to sleep and turned it off after the 8:30 disagreement with Ron, which was actually her calling him to tell him what happened.

Misty is covering for Ron because she loves him. She didn’t hurt Haleigh. Ron shows no anger towards Misty because it was not her fault and he knows it. It is his fault she was raped and terrorized and had to clean up after him. That is why he treated her with kid gloves. His 911 rant towards her was all an act. Ron wanted everyone to think a pedophile took Haleigh and dumped her. He thought she would be found soon (that is why her body is put close to the shore). He wanted her hid but not hid so well she wouldn't be found soon so her loved ones could have closure and LE would be looking for a pedophile. I am stumped as so why she wasn't found sooner.

I think Haleigh was dearly loved by everyone that surrounded her. It is a shame her father didn’t love his daughter more than himself.

Thinking about it now I believe there is a lot of truth in what Misty says, only she does not name the real culprit, just everyone else who she is not in fear of to protect herself and Ron.

The pieces of the puzzle are fitting together quite nicely now, at least in my mind.

Hang on Haleigh, justice is coming for you real soon, then you can rest in peace.

I am including this video because I think it goes along with my theory.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJYF9hjXuc[/url]

JMO

but if he was guilty of nothing, as soon as he got Misty back from her family, he became guilty of something. How could a parent make the choice to just look the other way? IDK, but if that's true, I don't feel sorry for him. I could understand if he lashed out @ Haleigh in a fit of anger, but I could never understand him putting Misty 1st. Now, that I've had time to sleep on it again, I'm back to thinking Ron was part of the problem.
Your right he put misty first. I can't get past that either. I can even picture misty losing her temper and fatally hurting Haleigh then asking her family for help. All of that could've happened but then what could ever explain ron's actions? I dont buy keeping your enemies close. I can accept the marriage to cover for the age discrepencies. And see he (ron) changed his mind about that, why has'nt he changed any opinion of the last person with his daughter?
At least you got to sleep before you changed your mind, I seem to change every hour.

Does anyone remember Haleigh's Mom saying that on her last visit with the kids Haleigh told her that she was beng hit and didnt want to go back to Ron's. Haleigh said she didnt want her brother jr to go back there either. I think that Ron and Misty found out that Haleigh told her Mom and Haleigh was hit for it. I think by Misty. Maybe thats what the call to Ron was about and he told Misty to quiet her down. Misty gets worried about Haleigh telling and goes off on her. Haleigh might have even told Misty that she told her Mom on their last visit. So Haleigh and Misty are fighting about this. Ron tells Misty to hit her for telling, The hit resulted in her death. Misty may have told Ron it did, I'm not sure about that tho. BUT I do think that Misty would call her brother to help her dispose of Haleigh's body. This is what I think Tommy has said he knows what happened but didnt do anything TO haleigh. I really feel in my heart this is what happened. JMHO

Mew, where was it reported co-workers over heard RC saying that on his cell phone? This is the 1st time I've heard. I may have another theory if this is confirmed?
-Thx!

The phone call overheard by a coworker ( Eric Z from PDM) is reported to have been weeks before Haleigh went missing. http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

snip~According to co-workers within earshot of Ronald Cummings at Palatka, Florida’s PDM Bridge, Misty Croslin sounded hysterical when she called one night weeks before the 17 year old babysitter reported his daughter, Haleigh, had vanished while he was at work and she was asleep with the kids.

“I remember she called him in tears, because the little girl was giving her fits and he told her, ‘Whip her, just whip her and make her be quiet,’” recalls fellow crane operator Eric Zastrow, 32, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “He said, ‘Just whip the little brat, she needs to understand it’s time to go to bed, or put a movie in for her.’ Then he hung up.” ~ end

Has anyone ever thought that this is a possibility..... Ron dosnt tell on Misty coz maybe he really doesnt know the truth of what happened to her. BUT IF the phone call from MISTY had to do with Haleigh not behaveing and Ron tells Misty to hit her, take care of it.,THen Ron couldnt tell on Misty.and Misty isnt going to Tell that Ron told her to hit Haleigh coz then she would have to admit it killed her. Also the call to RON saying she wanted to go out n have someone watch the kids,and Ron SAYS no. Misty could really believe in her MIND that i'ts all Ron's fault what happened because she called Ron n told him she was haveing trouble with Haleigh n didnt want to deal with her. and Ron tells her NO, you deal with the problem . hOPE YA'LL GET WHAT i AM TRYING TO SAY. I know it sounds confusing BUT in my heart I think this is what happened. Makes sense to me as to why one covers up for the other.

MAKE HER ,H> BE QUIET?? thats why I believe the problem Misty was having with Haleigh was over H telling her MOM she was being hit and didnt want to go home to Rons. Sooooooo. Misty hurts H trying to get her to be QUIET n it results in her death. JMHO

Snipped
How many times that day do we have GMA and laundry (clothing) mentioned. She was allegedly the last person besides misty to see Haleigh

Not one person has questioned GMA on this. GMA has backed misty the entire time but not one peep concerning this very early visit.
I snipped your message to use as a jumping off for what I am going to say.

A small little girl would fit perfectly in a laundry basket and covered with something like a blanket. No one would ever see her. Nor would they question why a laundy basket that came in the house with clean clothes is now leaving but not with clothes. Just a thought! That is if someone is covering for someone else.

Also the reason no one seems to know what Haleigh wore to bed it's because she did not go to bed that night. This is just a theory not an accusation.

My new theory is that LE is in the process of solving Haleigh's murder and trying to bring down a drug ring because the two are closely tied together. It could explain why LE is playing this so close to the vest in terms of information. There are people involved in Haleigh's murder that are still on the outside, and they don't want to tip them off.

I kind of think that the seemingly slow pace of LE is because of the exact opposite. They believe that the parties responsible for Hayleighs death or murder are currently locked up and will be so for awile yet. as a result they are in no rush to make an arrest, which starts the clock ticking in Fl. I'm betting that if any of the major players, Misty, Tommy or Ron were to be bailed out today, they would be back in handcuffs within an hour. However with them locked up LE is taking the time to build as airtight a case as they possibly can. They know who did it. They probably have a pretty good idea of what happened. They are just taking the extra time that the drug arrests have afforded them to solidify it and search out physical and coraborating evidence.

Remember the biggest mistake LE has made in the Casey Anthony case was that early arrest for child endangerment. That started the clock ticking on the legal process and subjected everything to public release under the Sunshine laws. Public disclosure does not need to happen until an arrest is made. As long as the parties involved are under lock and key LE will delay that as long as they can to strengthen their case.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJYF9hjXuc[/url]

TWALL, God love you for being willing to to type out that long theory! I think it's a valid theory. (I'm too lazy to type more than a few sentences.)

That was a great video. I remember it from the early days and my theory has always centered around what was said it in. Thanks for posting it.

I kind of think that the seemingly slow pace of LE is because of the exact opposite. They believe that the parties responsible for Hayleighs death or murder are currently locked up and will be so for awile yet. as a result they are in no rush to make an arrest, which starts the clock ticking in Fl. I'm betting that if any of the major players, Misty, Tommy or Ron were to be bailed out today, they would be back in handcuffs within an hour. However with them locked up LE is taking the time to build as airtight a case as they possibly can. They know who did it. They probably have a pretty good idea of what happened. They are just taking the extra time that the drug arrests have afforded them to solidify it and search out physical and coraborating evidence.

Remember the biggest mistake LE has made in the Casey Anthony case was that early arrest for child endangerment. That started the clock ticking on the legal process and subjected everything to public release under the Sunshine laws. Public disclosure does not need to happen until an arrest is made. As long as the parties involved are under lock and key LE will delay that as long as they can to strengthen their case.

Thanks Faefrost. I never said LE was slow -- just that they are holding information close to the vest. I think more people are involved. But it's just my opinion.

As well as Ron likes guns, and probably knows gun safety, how on earth would he have fired a gun knowing his daughter was close enough to be in the line of fire? Surely he wouldn't fire it if she was that close to whoever he was aiming at? I have the feeling he may be a pretty good shot, so if he missed by that much, then he should go back and do more target practicing. It couldn't have happened in or around the MH they lived in, because they would have found evidence of blood, either with Luminol or a special light.

If Haleigh had been hit by a vehicle that belonged to anyone connected to Misty or Ron, there would have been signs of damage or evidence on the vehicle. I'm sure LE checked ALL the vehicles that night and the following days. That's usually SOP in a missing child case. And I would also guess that they searched family members' homes as well... not just for the child but for anything out of the ordinary... like signs of a fatal accident.

As for GmaS carrying out Haleigh's dead body in a laundry basket.... I don't know what to say to that. I just don't think she would be able to do it... not even to protect Ron, and certainly not to protect Misty. She just seems to be a typical grandma and great-grandma to me, nothing sinister or evil about her, but that's JMO.

bolded part ....i have no idea who what where or when ...but wouldn't it be weird maybe if the bolded part was rc best friend O who moved or placed hc somewhere if it was a cover up for a earlier instance ....he kinda stepped out of the equation quickly he could of been the man in blk jr might of seen if that even is a true statement as im not sure we honestly know what jr may have told anyone ....But i often wonder why O Walked away from the situation of a best friends child missing.....

Your post caught my eye. I too, have often thought of RC's friend O. He disappeared very quickly in the beginning after some rumours of a fight with RC. That, coupled with JR's statements of a black man taking HC, well it just sticks in my mind. It was said that he was "RC's right hand man". Like you, I wonder why he abandonded his supposed best friend in his time of need never to be seen again. hmmmm

Snipped
How many times that day do we have GMA and laundry (clothing) mentioned. She was allegedly the last person besides misty to see Haleigh

Not one person has questioned GMA on this. GMA has backed misty the entire time but not one peep concerning this very early visit.
I snipped your message to use as a jumping off for what I am going to say.

A small little girl would fit perfectly in a laundry basket and covered with something like a blanket. No one would ever see her. Nor would they question why a laundy basket that came in the house with clean clothes is now leaving but not with clothes. Just a thought! That is if someone is covering for someone else.

Also the reason no one seems to know what Haleigh wore to bed it's because she did not go to bed that night. This is just a theory not an accusation.
With my first theroy of ron resposible for whatever happened to Haleigh, I also thought the exact thing re: ggs dropping off laundry. Again it can go either way, that she was there just to check on misty's care of her grandchildren OR she was there w/ ?, I had read it was katrina/or a nurse but not sure where I read that, but they could've been there to get her body out of the mh, while ron is safely at work, misty gets to (bleach) cleaning and tn directs it all.? Maybe this is when they come up with a backup suspect plan and request jo and/or tommy's help but the boys were given something eles to get rid of but in the end would seem like they disposed of Haleigh. Then at a later time ron and family have their own burial for Haleigh.

My 2nd is that misty took the kids w/ her to hang out w/ jo and tommy getting high prolly at hank and lisa's place, cause they were at the hospital, maybe it was getting late and Haleigh knew she needed to be in bed for school, so she let misty know and misty not ready to go home for rons kids gets mad and fatally hurts Haleigh, tommy and jo end up helping w/ disposal. If i go with this one then I have to also believe that ron really is that gullible. Not sure I can buy that.

It's hard for me to consider the dd retailiation theroy. They just dont seem to be that big time. They were'nt busted w/ a million worth of pills imo. BUT if it was in retalitation for someone's eles murder than that's another story.

I'll stop for now, I can rustle up a couple more but I'm starting to ramble.

eta: I don't know how the quotes look funky. I just pressed quote. but I was referring to a part of GRANNYL's post. sorry.
edit #2 i was actually referring to Whisperer's post

At the very least I would like to hear GMA describe what Haleigh was wearing when she last saw her. What shirt did she put on her and where was iit found?

Misty stated Haleigh wore the Hannah shirt (pink) and tan shorts. Somehow we got the impression that is what she wore to school.

Tan shorts found next to mattress.
pink shirt found , clean and put away/or in drawer.

We have heard Haliegh was last seen wearing underwear but have never heard what the top was. GMA should know because it is likely that is what she was wearing when crime happened. Yet nothing was put out there about her shirt. GMA always does laundry so she knows her clothing and would know what is missing.

I keep going back to her first story of she and jr in living rm watching tv and she put Haleigh in the master bdrm with a video. I am willing to suggest that Haleigh was giving misty a very difficult time about going to bed by herself. She probably wanted to be with them in the living room...kids are like that. These kids had no routine (even though r *m tried to convince us they do) and Haleigh was a handful, I bet. I wonder sometimes if she handled it herself or called for help to make Haleigh behave.

I have a timeline comment. Some folks here think that something happened to Haleigh BEFORE Ron went to work. And there was supposed to be a conversation between TN and Misty about TN babysitting the kids. IF Misty asked TN to babysit, and this was AFTER Ron went to work...well that blows that theory out of the water. Haleigh had to have been fine the moment that Misty asked TN to babysit, if indeed it went down like that. For all I know Misty may have asked her much earlier that day-long before Ron left for work.

I have a timeline comment. Some folks here think that something happened to Haleigh BEFORE Ron went to work. And there was supposed to be a conversation between TN and Misty about TN babysitting the kids. IF Misty asked TN to babysit, and this was AFTER Ron went to work...well that blows that theory out of the water. Haleigh had to have been fine the moment that Misty asked TN to babysit, if indeed it went down like that. For all I know Misty may have asked her much earlier that day-long before Ron left for work.

TN indicated she offered to pay Misty to babysit. Misty said it wasn't necessary as long as Ron was okay with it. This is TN's story of that event. Which leads me to wonder when that call was made because in another of TN's stories, Misty was at the mobile gome Sunday night and her and Ron supposedly spent the evening talking things out. This leaves me to wonder when the offer was indeed made (if the story is even true) - Sunday or the day Haleigh went missing ? There seems to be absolutely nothing that we have heard that appears to add up to the point where it can be believed or even to the point that it actually answers a question. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge