George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask why it matters where George and Cindy are and what they're doing?

Aren't they celebrities now? :innocent:

They have put themselves out there -- they might as well live like zoo animals . . . not that they are. I still feel for them & pray they find peace (especially George). If it were me, I'd be hiding on an island in the South Pacific away from media frenzy (that THEY continue to make).

It shouldn't. But they are stalked.

I find it crazy. But that's just me.

If they go to Home Depot, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Belk, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Caylee's memorial for her birthday, they are followed and picked apart.
If they pet dolphins, they are followed and picked apart.

The media just needs to let it go.

The verdict was over a month ago.
Yeah, really. They (Cindy and George) didn't kill Caylee. Let it go people!!!!!!!

Well, I suppose if I was in charge of mall security I would like to know about the potential for angry citizens starting a disturbance but the situation looks quite peaceful in the mobile phone photos. Just let them shop, for Pete's sake, it's good for the economy.

They have put themselves out there -- they might as well live like zoo animals . . . not that they are. I still feel for them & pray they find peace (especially George). If it were me, I'd be hiding on an island in the South Pacific away from media frenzy (that THEY continue to make).
THEY don't make it. The media makes it cause they have nothing better to do but follow the Anthony's.

Media should go find a missing child or something. Priorities people, priorities.

I think the point is that the rest of us struggle with jobs and bills while the hated Anthony's do what they want with no work and no worries, apparently. And besides, they have no one to blame but themselves for being so hated. I don't buy that they can't get a job. They just don't want to. It's easier to live off of a foundation than actually work hard and earn a living. So my suggestion is that they suck it up and get jobs. Surely someone will hire them. They aren't dangerous, their daughter is. They are perfectly capable of getting jobs, but they just won't. George was working during the trial, even. Why did that job suddenly not work out?

Yes, they're hated, and it's because of how they treated people and worshipped their demon daughter for three years. Again, they have no one to blame but themselves. I don't feel one iota of sympathy for them. They can change their lives for the better, but they refuse to and continue to be the greedy, selfish people they've always been. That is their choice to do so, so they have to live with it.

So they can never buy another pair of Jeans from Belk???
:eek:

I don't get it either. Were they acting suspiciously? Breaking a law?
Or does the mere sight of them strike fear in people?

I can't help it. I've been :lol: at this thread since I spotted it. I'm a baaad person.

Wonder if it was the store managers calling mall security? After all, they may not want the negative publicity that goes hand-in-hand with the A's. :dunno: Like Abercrombie and Fitch offering to pay the cast from "Jersey Shore" not to wear their clothing, perhaps the Anthonys could charge a fee for not shopping at your store?

It shouldn't. But they are stalked.

I find it crazy. But that's just me.

If they go to Home Depot, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Belk, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Caylee's memorial for her birthday, they are followed and picked apart.
If they pet dolphins, they are followed and picked apart.

The media just needs to let it go.

The verdict was over a month ago.

With respect - although I am not a CA and GA watcher, I do understand the watching - not the stalking.

These are two people who kept themselves front and centre in the news for three years. They lied, they twisted evidence and they constantly put the woman we believed killed her child on a pedestal. Even since the trial, they continue to purposely ask the media for attention.

After three long hard years, I think a month is a short time to tell folks to "get over it".

I can't imagine any company wanting to hire anyone in the Anthony family. The media following them all the time and creating this nonsense showing every move they make would make the business that hired them very hard, if not impossible to carry on normally. I know I would never hire any of them, regardless of what their qualifications for the job may be that I am looking to fill. I wouldn't want the work disruption that the media would be sure to cause by stalking their every move and then the staff paying attention to them rather than their work. Yes, we would all like to see them living and working to support themselves, but really folks, where could any of them work right now without it being a nightmare for the employer?

Why on earth the Anthonys shopping in a store makes a news story is just ridiculous to me.

Yeah, really. They (Cindy and George) didn't kill Caylee. Let it go people!!!!!!!

So that excuses three years of accusing anyone they could, cleaning up a crime scene, lying for their daughter, and treating anyone that was against Casey like scum? I don't think so. Casey murdered her daughter, and the A's helped her get away with it. Now they have to deal with what they have sown.

With respect - although I am not a CA and GA watcher, I do understand the watching - not the stalking.

These are two people who kept themselves front and centre in the news for three years. They lied, they twisted evidence and they constantly put the woman we believed killed her child on a pedestal. Even since the trial, they continue to purposely ask the media for attention.

After three long hard years, I think a month is a short time to tell folks to "get over it".

When you are followed in stores and in parking lots and it's "big news" because you are looking at a pair of $40 jeans, that's stalking.

It happens to a lot of people, not just the A's. I hate it and it's crazy.

What difference does it make to anybody if she looks at clothes in a store?

It's just too much.

It's not news.

There is plenty of news going on out there. Clothes shopping by the grandmother of a murder victim should not even register IMO.

Casey kept them front and center. No way, no how, did they ever want ALL THIS. A dead grand daughter and a daughter who is the most hated person in America......... nah, me thinks not. Wonder why the media isn't stalking Lee? :waitasec:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

(sorry - it was that or Paul Blart)

For what it's worth, I don't care where they go or what they buy. But it you're out there hawking and hyping your "Dr. Phil" (fgs) appearance, asking folks to put it on ignore is just plain disingenuous. They fed the beast.

Guessing mall security was notified because word was getting out they were there, and the store wanted them to know in case a crowd gathered? That sounds a lot more realistic to me than the idea that anyone was worried what the Ants would do...dumb media.
Thanks LinTx. That's probably the most sensible and plausible theory.
Sure .... I can understand that, if it was KC who was sighted, security may want to put out an all-stores bulletin to lock tills, but in the case of G & C there should really be no concern other than a commotion.

Bold by me... why?

Casey kept them front and center. No way, no how, did they ever want ALL THIS. A dead grand daughter and a daughter who is the most hated person in America......... nah, me thinks not. Wonder why the media isn't stalking Lee? :waitasec:

They didn't want this? They went on every TV show they could find to tout Casey's innocence for almost three years. They have been calling the media for things like donating a pair of shoes, or not getting a visit with Casey. Yes, they wanted this. They lap up the spotlight. They don't know how to live with out it. When Casey mentioned to Cindy that she had seen her on a talk show, Cindy asked, which one? Cindy claimed to have cancelled on Oprah, for crying out loud. She was unabashedly loudmouthed for three years about Casey being innocent and everyone else being guilty, and George was right there with her. Now it's all damage control.

Why is Lee being left alone? Because he has shut up and gotten himself out of the spotlight. He's not in the news because he doesn't want to be, plain and simple. Cindy and George can't help themselves. Why go on Dr. Phil at all if they don't want media coverage? They can get therapy in private. But no, they decided to do it on national television. That is not people who didn't want to be in the spotlight, that is people who can't stand to live without it!

Quick question... how do we contact a mod on duty to ask a question?

IMO it's funny. Problem is that they most likely revel in the attention they receive. They've been hogs for it all of three years already........they have no shame and I see them as freaks.

I predict this thread is on the fast track to the basement.

Clearly that's an easy and obvious answer - Lee is the one member of the family who shunned publicity, avoided the media and had nothing to say to anyone who approached them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther