George Makes Debut As Kidfinder's Spokesman

I understand that GA may have wanted to help if he could. If he was asked to leave he now feels maybe how some of the searchers/supporters for Caylee may have felt.

I think GA needs to step back some and get his life back on track before he tries to help anyone else.

If he was asked to leave, I am sorry for the hurt he must have felt then. I think that someday, in the future, GA could help others by drawing on what he has gone through. But, maybe it is too soon for him to suffer with another family. Too many open wounds that haven't healed yet.

Did CA accompany GA to help Haleigh's family? I haven't heard if she was there.

BTW JayD, thank you kindly for the hard work. I, also, am a terrible typist (two fingers) and know just how many times you must have hit backspace. LOL!

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but could someone explain to me why Kidfinder's Network is called "unsavory", and other reasons that it's not seen as a good thing? I recall reading something somewhere about something shady, but I'm at a loss as to what. In a nutshell, please? And if there is something "unsavory" associated with KFN, why is it allowed to stay out there?

Yes, but this is like someone who just got sober this week going into bars to save all the alcoholics. He's just not ready. No one would be.

agreed! Also to be an advocate you need to have some credibility and unquestionable background. GA is still in limbo with his own life, his whole family is a poster child of dysfunction and coupled with tying himself to KF makes his whole appearence there and future appearances anywhere a negative factor in such situations vs. postive.

I also have to ask if GA in his present state, might be an unwitting pawn of KF. Did they pay his way to promote their own questionable agenda? Until GA is on firm ground, has his own case resolved and his and his family's character is beyond reproach and suspicion, IMHO he has no business jumping into similar cases and potentially diverting attention back to his own.

I understand that GA may have wanted to help if he could. If he was asked to leave he now feels maybe how some of the searchers/supporters for Caylee may have felt.
Excellent point Pollywog, :clap: and one that had not crossed my mind. Thanks for reminding me!

He would be an excellent resource if he's learned from his past, if he advises:
* Be completely open and transparent with LE. No shading the truth. Get it all out, family secrets be damned.
* Forget trying to spin the media. In fact, there's no need to talk to the media, just talk to LE. If you do decide to speak with the press, forget the spin. Answer the questions openly and honestly. And briefly!
* If they ask for a polygraph or DNA, say, "yes sir. can we do it now?"
* Unless you had anything to do with the disappearance of that child, forget lawyering up. You don't need a layer between you and LE.
* If you did have anything to do with the disappearance of that child, admit it. Admit it now.

I don't think he's learned. We shall see.

Blaise

:clap::clap::clap:

Hmmmmmmm

I don't like Kidfinders, and I don't understand why George and family associates with them
I think they are underhanded and do not serve the community in the way that their organization should do

I think George is trying to throw himself into something else to take away his pain over Caylee and Casey

I think he is prepared to Ignore anything that the family have done because all he is focused on is the pain because he identifies with that

Sigh I personally think he needs to step away from this situation and go home and Grieve Caylee and Do what he needs to do for his daughter (whatever he feels that is)

Maybe because no really credible org. wants the A's near them? Months one end of lies when they knew Caylee was dead at the hands of their daughter.

Lets start with they have criminal records and have never found a child

They abused a reporter on camera when she ( KB) asked about their shady past

Thinking about this, he can't put himself in the same category as another parent having been victimized by an abductor and the A's continuance to create a circus and make up things like Casey is SO compassionate etc.
Nah it ain't gonna work. He and the rest of the family are not credible and the damage is done.
You can't stand up for missing children when you let your own flesh and blood rot for months on end and knew it. :rolleyes:

GA said about Hayleigh's family, "They need to eat, they need to sleep, they need the community support. They do not need to be judged, they do not need to be scrutinized,..."

Having prior LE experience I'm surprised he didn't recall that the family needs to be very thoroughly scrutinized immediately in a missing child case.

Heard from a geologically distant relative that during lunch George ran his mouth and said things as though he was comparing Haleigh's disappearance to Caylee's murder, i.e. circle the wagons, stick together, be careful of LE, lawyer up, etc, and one of the gramp's told George they didn't need him there taking the focus off of finding Haleigh and that George needed to go home and get his own house in order.

Since I can't give up my source, just take it as gossip until it comes out. If I'm wrong, I was lied to. (wouldn't be the first time, lol)

http://www.wftv.com/news/18708433/detail.html

"Saturday, George and Cindy Anthony stopped by the search area briefly to offer support to Haleigh’s parents."

Just saw this at wftv. If KFN was not there today then I assume it's true that GA & KFN were asked by family to leave, because otherwise kfn would be there with bells on & donation jars out. How brazen for GA to go back, but cindy was with him so I shouldn’t be surprised. I used to be really worried about GA but not anymore; I think everything he's done has been to help CMA or themselves. I think their focus on personal moneymaking "non-profit" organizations and their lack of interest in justice for Caylee speaks volumes. Poor Caylee, it seems that she's being sold out to save the person who didn't want her and to also support those that cover up for her killer. :(

Thinking about this, he can't put himself in the same category as another parent having been victimized by an abductor and the A's continuance to create a circus and make up things like Casey is SO compassionate etc.
Nah it ain't gonna work. He and the rest of the family are not credible and the damage is done.
You can't stand up for missing children when you let your own flesh and blood rot for months on end and knew it. :rolleyes:

I just do not understand why their lawyers and friends please remind them that their grandaughter was murdered and NEVER reported missing. I think they would get some support here if they get on the right track and that would be to go try to help the families of either abused or neglected children with emotional disorders or parents of murdered children. This to me seems to be what they are going through.

I sure wish if someone knew them, they would let them know that they are going to the wrong party here. People and families of missing children cannot get anything from CA or GA, wrong type of organization.

Verité;3312337 said:
I don't understand your links. What's the significance?

Hi Verite. Those are in sharpars signature and don't have anything to do with the post :)

agreed! Also to be an advocate you need to have some credibility and unquestionable background. GA is still in limbo with his own life, his whole family is a poster child of dysfunction and coupled with tying himself to KF makes his whole appearence there and future appearances anywhere a negative factor in such situations vs. postive.

I also have to ask if GA in his present state, might be an unwitting pawn of KF. Did they pay his way to promote their own questionable agenda? Until GA is on firm ground, has his own case resolved and his and his family's character is beyond reproach and suspicion, IMHO he has no business jumping into similar cases and potentially diverting attention back to his own.

Most definately, he should be beyond reproach and suspicion. He hasn't even coped with his own tragedy!

I think you are right about being a pawn for KFN.

<snip from video transcription> :
"I've also mentioned to them, we've got to get some donations coming in for this family. We've got to do stuff to support them".

I think KFN is using George's ability to get media attention to obtain donations. I think it is Cindy pushing George to begin his new job as spokesman for KFN, so the Anthony's will benefit from donations.

He obviously is not helping anyone by telling them to be anything but honest, open and grateful to LE.

I am disappointed that GA has injected himself into this situation. I can appreciate a phone call to the family of the missing girl or even a brief visit with his words of encouragement. But take his horse and pony show back to Orlando. This is about finding Haliegh and nothing else. He has much unfinished business in his own family. I would think his attorney would have advised them to lay low until after KC's trial. I'm just confused....

After reading all these posts regarding GA/KFN showing up at Haleigh's command center to advise/support the family all I could think of is that bible scripture about pulling the log out of your own eye before you try to pull the speck out of your neighbor's eye. I know I really butchered that but you know the one I mean. MOO

ita- They can offer an insight like no other!
Do you think he is trying to do what he was unable to for Caylee? I don't know how wise or foolish this is, but I have got to give him credit for putting himself out there. I don't think if i were just off suicide watch if I would be subjecting myself to this scrutiny. Makes me think his heart is surely in the right place. Doesn't mean it is healthy or will be effective, just clawing his way to the top.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back