George Meltdown

If I believed what GA said, then that would go along with the theory that CA put Caylee into hiding because she got involved with some bad people, hence the dead body.

As much as I wish I believed that she was coming homing alive and everyone else was wrong, I still think it was Caylee in the trunk of the car after reading the disclosures and hearing the latest test results.

George, Cindy, Lee and the next door neighbor all got served with criminal witness subpoenas today compelling them to testify at the upcoming trial.

DT

I cannot get over the statement GA made. Was there a body when he pick-up the car and if so did he cover up a crime??????

Clearly, the babysitter is trying to frame Casey. :liar:

Ah yes. The old temporary rotting corpse depository trick. You know,the one where the body is first buried in the back yard of the owner of the car, then removed until the car is towed to an impound lot, after which it is stored in the trunk and then moved again. It happens all the time.

Light travels faster than sound, which is why the Anthonys appeared to be bright until they spoke.

They should all stop talking to the media. It is much better to be thought a fool than to prove it daily as the Anthonys are want to do.

That video of GA just broke my heart. They need to bounce CA to the curb.

I cannot get over the statement GA made. Was there a body when he pick-up the car and if so did he cover up a crime??????

I think what he was referring to was the air sample test and DNA test results. He's a retired officer, he knows that this evidence means that a body WAS in the trunk........he just can't admit to himself that its the DNA of his granddaughter.

This is my first post but I have been here for weeks. I know that the GP are both saying/doing things that we just cannot understand. But this just breaks my heart. I would not want to even try to put myself in their shoes right now. Casey makes me very angry.

Say's "The person who was in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter!"

That right there tells me that he too believes the evidence. He just can't wrap his mind around it being his daughters fault/coverup

Wow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17337701/index.html
Wow, indeed! For someone who is former LE to blurt out an "exlpaination" about any evidence that has yet to be confirmed or presented in a court of law is just mind boggling to me. Kinda tells me that he knows that there was a dead person in the car and looking to put forth an explaination...maybe suggested by JB, much like he may use in his defence of Casey.

I have a personal theory on this subject, based on nothing more than my lifetime of experience with police officers and it is that GA located the car at the lot before the 15th of July, removed the body and disposed of it. So, part of what they now say is true; it was a temporary hiding spot for a rotting corpse while it was in storage. Where the truth and fantasy meet is where 'anonymous' is subsituted for 'Caylee'.

"I can't lose another one!" - CA.

Up on Local6.com now, video is Emails From Casey, about half-way through is the George outburst where he throws the dude's stuff around, his neighbor comes out to calm things down, and George calls the cops.

These guys had chutzpa - lawnchairs, beach umbrella, camera tripod...

Not sure if the yard between the sidewalk and the street is actually his property to throw them off.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

I do feel bad for the Grandparents.. They are trying so hard to convince the public of something we just don't believe. Are they defensive? yes, I'd say so and I can't really blame them... I also think they might be being advised by lawyers on what to say, not sure though.. I feel bad for them because they are in the public eye 24/7 with everyone watching their every move. While all along their granddaughter is missing and most of us know she is dead and was the body in that trunk. Then they have Casey.. Casey, the one who is responsible for all this and who is lying through her teeth and even though she is doing all that, Casey is still their daughter whom they also love.

I have a personal theory on this subject, based on nothing more than my lifetime of experience with police officers and it is that GA located the car at the lot before the 15th of July, removed the body and disposed of it. So, part of what they now say is true; it was a temporary hiding spot for a rotting corpse while it was in storage. Where the truth and fantasy meet is where 'anonymous' is subsituted for 'Caylee'.

"I can't lose another one!" - CA.

I don't agree. I don't think Cindy Anthony would have ever called 911 and made the statement about it smelling "....like a dead body in the damn car"
Nor do I think George Anthony would have told the police that he thought his daughter was hiding something if either one of them were involved in a coverup. What I see is that they are both very publicly going through the stages of grieving.

Ah yes. The old temporary rotting corpse depository trick. You know,the one where the body is first buried in the back yard of the owner of the car, then removed until the car is towed to an impound lot, after which it is stored in the trunk and then moved again. It happens all the time.

Light travels faster than sound, which is why the Anthonys appeared to be bright until they spoke.

They should all stop talking to the media. It is much better to be thought a fool than to prove it daily as the Anthonys are want to do.

LOL! YES! YES! Why didn't we think of this sooner???

All kidding aside though, I do feel for George, even though that video made me LOL for a good long minute!

Clearly, the babysitter is trying to frame Casey. :liar:

You know I had the same thought, CA is telling the truth about everything and everyone else is lying. It's a comspiracy...sadly for Caylee I don't believe that for a second. My heart goes out to her family.

Classic!! Agree totally. :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back