George Meltdown

Poor George better be careful. Well, George, that is NOT your property. Your property ends at the beginning of the sidewalk. The sidewalk and grass between the sidewalk and street (commonly called a swale) belongs to the city/county that you live in, even though you are responsible for it's upkeep

Say's "The person who was in the back of my daughters car was not my granddaughter!"

That right there tells me that he too believes the evidence. He just can't wrap his mind around it being his daughters fault/coverup

Wow.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17337701/index.html

So wait a second Gramps... you are now saying there is ANOTHER dead body associated with your daughter?!?!?!

What are you going to say next? That your daughter has now revealled that she has been secretly working as an off the books herse operator for a funeral home, that required her to provide her own car?

SODDI - Some Other Dude Did It

SOBIT - Some Other Body In Trunk

Those are the two choices.

When George said, "The body in the trunk was NOT MY GRANDDAUGHTER!" [Hello, admission!] why didn't the reporter scream out, "Well, then WHO was it, George?" I saw a reporter meandering around the driveway area. Gah!

Yep! First Cindy in the yard swinging a hammer around today and now George. They're cracking, and fast!
I hope for everyones sake this ends real soon.

Maybe that is the reason the Padilla's are not revoking the bond - maybe they believe that the parents know more than they are letting on and hope that they will crack under pressure and eventually blab everything to the media in a fit of Casey induced rage.

My heart breaks for the family because no matter what the out come that is still there daughter! I can't even imagine something like this happening...

When George said, "The body in the trunk was NOT MY GRANDDAUGHTER!" [Hello, admission!] why didn't the reporter scream out, "Well, then WHO was it, George?" I saw a reporter meandering around the driveway area. Gah!
George is gonna find himself in a world of poop if he keeps putting his hands on these reporters and throwing their equiptment around. You hear every day about paparazzi and reporters suing celebs for the same kind of behavior.
I know George is dealing with a tremendous tragedy right now but maybe he needs a better support system around him to keep his emotions in check.

He's angry that he, ex-LE didn't figure it out......

And, what was Casey doing wth with wheel wedges anyway?

He knew......something.

I totally agree. I can't blame them for being in denial. But at the same time, they need to start facing reality. They need closure and to grieve or this will drive them crazy for the rest of their lives.

They need to stay in the house and not go out and interact with the public. It's easy to see the stress level for Cindy and George is off the charts. They do need help.

I really do feel for George,Cindy and Lee. I simply cannot imagine the heartbreak they must be feeling at about now. But in the same token-they are making casey's troubles worse by continuing on with these utterly ridiculous theories and fabricated stories!

This is my first post but I have been here for weeks. I know that the GP are both saying/doing things that we just cannot understand. But this just breaks my heart. I would not want to even try to put myself in their shoes right now. Casey makes me very angry.

Hello amanda_ Your posts are always welcome. Join the gang of sleuthers!

It's like there's some kind of group mental illness like mass hysteria, but only affecting the Anthony family in this case. There's denial, and then's there's this whole other level that the GPs have taken it to. I can't imagine their pain, no, but I also cannot imagine being in denial AND to that level that they lose their grip on reality (assuming they had a grip in the first place).

I really do feel for George,Cindy and Lee. I simply cannot imagine the heartbreak they must be feeling at about now. But in the same token-they are making casey's troubles worse by continuing on with these utterly ridiculous theories and fabricated stories!

That's the ONLY positive thing about Cindy & George's behavior.

So much for the idea of hiring a COMPETENT spokesman so there would be an end to the pathology of the long list of players involved in poor Caylee's disappearance.

Considering the amount of emotions on this board, the emotions the Anthonys are feeling are a thousand times that, at least. I don't see how anyone could handle this any better. Maybe denial is their way of handling this? I don't know. The press doesn't help, that's for sure. In my opinion, Cindy doesn't look like she enjoys being on camera. Actually the opposite. I see someone who is trying to stay strong for the family, and I stress 'trying'. I know my opinion on the Anthonys is not popular with the majority, but that's how I see it. Casey, on the other hand, I just have to shake my head and wonder like everyone else. I can't figure her out for a minute.

The raw emotion was so apparent. Although I think he's wrong about the guy being on his property as it's probably an easement for a utility company or the city. I think it's going to get a lot worse for the Anthony's before it gets better.

The family needs help, someone (friend or family) needs to step in. It's time...past time.

He is going for Cindys story then that it was someone else, possibly put in the trunk at the tow yard. All I can say is Man, thats some strong Kool-Aid.

It's quite apparent that the Anthony's are very ANGRY!

Blaming the media is pointless. Their anger is misplaced. I don't feel sorry for them at all. Thier daughter is the one to blame!!

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back