George's Alleged Affair # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by elementary
I very much appreciate your views on this and your comments because you were privy to their behaviour in court. I remember you said that in court Cindy was rubbing George's back most of the time. It seems to be something that Cindy does quite often.

With all due respect, I think that that is Cindy's way to control- their image and the person she's rubbing. I do not see this remotely as a loving gesture. Maybe it is a comfort to her, a way to soothe herself but I don't think it comforts anyone else.. In fact, there's something compulsive about it. IMO.

In fact, the control part reminds me of Andrea Lyon holding the perp's wrist at a hearing. The perp didn't want people saying what they were saying in court, and she was telling AL to "make it stop". AL wasn't holding her wrist out of concern; it was a way to control the perp's behaviour, a way to rein in her impulsiveness.

Now that I think of it, the rubbing is, indeed, Cindy's way to self-soothe. Instead of a teddy bear, she uses George and others. And controls them.

bbm also underlined !!!!

whoa ...wait ..what about a teddy bear ???????

The article I read said the sister was walking out of the jail at the same time KC was going in.

I think it is the opposite; when KC was coming out of the jail (August?), SB was going into the jail. Later KC returned to jail and Skye was in jail for stealing jewelry as her fingerprint was found on the pawn shop receipt. I read that River was involved in the crime too. Because of Skye's fingerprint she was the one who served time in jail.

Furthermore, I read that during part of the time the alledged affair was taking place, Fall 2008 through Winter 2009, Skye was locked up. Someone questioned how she knew so much about it the affair if she wasn't around. Good questions imo. She was in jail at the same time as the person named R. Adam who received letters from KC. Where these two together or able to congregate? KC, as we know, is kept apart from the other inmates.

On the day Caylee's remains were found, why did you go to the Anthony home since I'm sure you knew they were out of town. Did you go there just for the publicity??? I'd love to hear the answer to this one!

I think it is the opposite; when KC was coming out of the jail (August?), SB was going into the jail. Later KC returned to jail and Skye was in jail for stealing jewelry as her fingerprint was found on the pawn shop receipt. I read that River was involved in the crime too. Because of Skye's fingerprint she was the one who served time in jail.

Furthermore, I read that during part of the time the alledged affair was taking place, Fall 2008 through Winter 2009, Skye was locked up. Someone questioned how she knew so much about it the affair if she wasn't around. Good questions imo. She was in jail at the same time as the person named R. Adam who received letters from KC. Where these two together or able to congregate? KC, as we know, is kept apart from the other inmates.
Where they were all housed. Yes, KC is kept apart from general population. I think RA was probably kept secure as well. Her hubby was a cop. But Skye/Cecelia - nope she would have been in general population. It was a fairly petty crime and we have no knowledge of her having any type of mental or physical disability that would have kept her out of gen pop - so IMO RA was "close" to KC in proximity but Skye was probably never around either of them.

Where they were all housed. Yes, KC is kept apart from general population. I think RA was probably kept secure as well. Her hubby was a cop. But Skye/Cecelia - nope she would have been in general population. It was a fairly petty crime and we have no knowledge of her having any type of mental or physical disability that would have kept her out of gen pop - so IMO RA was "close" to KC in proximity but Skye was probably never around either of them.

I thought she has brain cancer and needed heart stents and has seizures but was too broke ?
IF true and that is a very big IF the above would qualify as disability.

It is getting late so why don't we both meet back here tomorrow with links about the times in jail. I think I am right but I have been wrong before.

Could you bring the link too that says River was in trouble for the jewelry too? Because I find that hard to believe. I have seen a couple of articles on the sisters that were poorly written and they were written I swear to trash them.

As far as skye and what she knows of the affair we have no idea how vast her knowledge is of it but what was stopping her sister from filling her in about it when she got out or even on the phone while she was in jail? I imagine twin sisters talk a lot.

It is getting late so why don't we both meet back here tomorrow with links about the times in jail. I think I am right but I have been wrong before.

Could you bring the link too that says River was in trouble for the jewelry too? Because I find that hard to believe. I have seen a couple of articles on the sisters that were poorly written and they were written I swear to trash them.

As far as skye and what she knows of the affair we have no idea how vast her knowledge is of it but what was stopping her sister from filling her in about it when she got out or even on the phone while she was in jail? I imagine twin sisters talk a lot.

I should have added that I could be wrong too because my memory has not been serving me well lately. I'll try tomorrow too - it was last night when I was 'googling' and actually found another forum where this was being discussed (I hardly ever leave WS - I'd never get away from the puter if I did). I was trying to find documentation then and, to be honest, I can't remember if where I read this it was provided or not. The good news is that I think I remember where I read it.

Somebody here knows how to check incarceration histories and stuff like that - I remember that from a long time ago. hint, hint somebody - ha.

I thought she has brain cancer and needed heart stents and has seizures but was too broke ?
IF true and that is a very big IF the above would qualify as disability.

From what I read (I'll try to find sources tomorrow), it's not Skye who has cancer and health issues, it's River who says she had the affair with GA. River is the one who supposedly handed five grand total (not all at once) over to GA. She wrote checks for cash out of her account and gave the cash to GA is what I read.
Again, something that will be hard to prove.

"Local 6 reported that Cecelia Holloway was in jail from August 2008 to January 2009"

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html# look at the pics on this site of the two. perhaps they will put themself right back in jail. first i thought maybe river was just a lady who offered friendship and it may have become more- now i do not think anything they say is true and believe nothing! maybe casey told the truth about sisters who look like zanny! if only casey could be innocent and we find out truth of who is involved more than her! not saying these two hurt caylee but they seem to be shady gals. i gave them too much credit for being nice and i do not tink they gave more than a dolllar donation! jmo

If you (anyone) could go into a room with GA and RC and talk to them and ask them anything, any questions, what would you ask the both of them to find out the truth?

I would threaten to bring Cindy into the room.

Novice Seeker

I have not seen any documentation indicating that River was ever in jail and she was not married to a cop.The woman Casey was writing to was married to a cop.

"Who was Casey Anthony sending letters to in jail?
Robyn Adams, the wife of former Altamonte Springs police officer Clay Adams, WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone reported tonight. She is serving 10 years in federal prison for helping her husband run a marijuana-growing operation, Pipitone added.
Robyn Adams had been caught passing notes at the Orange County Jail, and she was housed close to Anthony, WKMG reported."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...y-wkmg-identifies-casey-anthonys-pen-pal.html

I have not seen any documentation indicating that River was ever in jail and she was not married to a cop.The woman Casey was writing to was married to a cop.

"Who was Casey Anthony sending letters to in jail?
Robyn Adams, the wife of former Altamonte Springs police officer Clay Adams, WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone reported tonight. She is serving 10 years in federal prison for helping her husband run a marijuana-growing operation, Pipitone added.
Robyn Adams had been caught passing notes at the Orange County Jail, and she was housed close to Anthony, WKMG reported."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...y-wkmg-identifies-casey-anthonys-pen-pal.html
RA is NOT River Allen - RA is the federal inmate - Robyn A. and yes she is married to a cop and both of them were arrested, charged and convicted of drug and weapons charges.

Sorry for the confusion

bbm great point Dr. Fessel! you always bring up such good questions! i had not even thought about this, but if she talked about it to her sister either on the phone or in a visit to her in jail, wouldnt that be recorded? very interesting!

Thank you for all your hard work. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, ideas , and educated opinions.
Hey! Long time no see-are you going to give us your thoughts on this subject? I know you have tons of sources-anything on THIS subject that you have uncovered?:waitasec:

They may have wanted to analyze the entire camera to see the origin of the pictures....I mean you could insert a picture into your phone from a photoshopping program....they would want to eliminate obvious fabrications.....maybe I'm overthinking this and feeling a little too 007 (no offense BJB!)....

Wasn't the sister in jail during the same timeperiod as KC early on in this case, around the timeperiod the alleged affair took place? Seems an interesting coincidence once again.....sorry if this was already brought up in thread....
Hi GMA Kat! The "alleged" affair allegedly took place starting around Thanksgiving 2008 and continued on for about one year.

And you almost HAVE to be 007 to make it through this case! lol

It is VERY interesting to me that this sister was in jail at the same time as KC...there could have been a connection of some kind...we just don't know yet.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html# look at the pics on this site of the two. perhaps they will put themself right back in jail. first i thought maybe river was just a lady who offered friendship and it may have become more- now i do not think anything they say is true and believe nothing! maybe casey told the truth about sisters who look like zanny! if only casey could be innocent and we find out truth of who is involved more than her! not saying these two hurt caylee but they seem to be shady gals. i gave them too much credit for being nice and i do not tink they gave more than a dolllar donation! jmo

A nice person would not be having an affair with George now would they? That would take a bit of shadiness all on its own. No Mother Teresa will have affairs...just the very idea of an affair is shrouded in secrecy and darkenss...

There is no nanny so anyone that KA or the A's said about how the nanny looked can very possibly be based off anyone. No way do I believe that a secret magical nanny came into KA life and watched Caylee and no one but her ever seen the nanny.KA is guilty as sin and actually thought lying and batting her eyes would get her out of trouble once again like it has so many times before. KA good at lying but she sure isnt good at planning IMO. As for this affair I tend to lean more towards it didnt happen not saying that down the road I couldn't be proven wrong. Im still kind of hinky on this whole thing because even though it might put GA in a bad light it brings KA as it was a accident light which raises my meter on who responsible on making this story appear.I personally dont believe for one minute it was accident and I stand by the evidence and it points at one person and that person is sitting behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500