George's Alleged Affair # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GMA Kat! The "alleged" affair allegedly took place starting around Thanksgiving 2008 and continued on for about one year.

And you almost HAVE to be 007 to make it through this case! lol

It is VERY interesting to me that this sister was in jail at the same time as KC...there could have been a connection of some kind...we just don't know yet.

IIRC it started in July at the KFN tent at Publix

guys:
we have no idea who or what is the real deal in this whole crazy story.
The affair is a nothing issue as it relates to the case, but it is still open for discussion for those that want to actual discuss it.

The more important aspect is whether GA admitted anything to anyone that Caylee death was by way of an accident. We have 3rd party information all around from accusals to denials and no evidence to support anything from any side of the fence. We have no credible reporters of this infomration from either side including suspect lawyers , suspect accusers, and suspect accused. Everyone in this case is to be doubted LOL!

So take a chill, don't bicker and lets try and analyze the truly significant issues surrounding this whole debacle, because at this point we are arguing gossip from every angle.

keep in mind that NONE OF US HERE have a clue what realy transpired and every opinion is just our opinion based on whatever has been reported. Keep your perspective open and take everything reported with a grain of salt because that is all we can do.

But for everyone to get all worked up about this is pretty pointless until we know what actually happened.

thanks everyone.

Dr. Fessel, I tried to post a reply to the who was going in and who was coming out of the jail question in August but when I hit submit, I got "thread closed". I'm not sure I'm allowed to post the sources I was using which are from another forum and not a confirmed OSCO document.

Anyway, no matter, it is possible they could have formed connections through the jail. Until we hear more, let's just wait and see I guess.

Dr. Fessel, I tried to post a reply to the who was going in and who was coming out of the jail question in August but when I hit submit, I got "thread closed". I'm not sure I'm allowed to post the sources I was using which are from another forum and not a confirmed OSCO document.

Anyway, no matter, it is possible they could have formed connections through the jail. Until we hear more, let's just wait and see I guess.

Sounds good to me.

Rule worth reviewing:

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

do we know that this Krystal Holloway of the linked corp is the same one for sure? an address match or sonmething?
Please someone give me a quick yes or no on my profile page. thanks

OK I am going to give some room on this. I think it is reasonable to assume that this corp belongs to the same Krystal Holloway based on name and location.
HOWEVER, don't start spreading gossip or rumor as to what service or product this company provided when it was active. If you can find a solid link as to what this company was for then ok.

It is interesting that it was incorporated in July 2008.

If we determine that this is not the same person, then we are going to stop and perhaps links will be removed. So go ahead but please be careful.

Just imagine that YOUR real name is Krystal Holloway and you happen to live in orlando right now, but you are not THIS KH.

Thanks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/ame]

Let's get this party started................. Oh wait.........that's another thread........ carry on.

I would like to point out that the CorporationWiki pages have many many Google ads on them. And, specifically, a Google ad appears between the title of the Corporation and the beginning of the information about the corporation. After looking at several different CorporationWiki pages, it would seem that the Google ads do not appear to have any direct relationship to the nature of the business of the corporation listed on the page.

I think people should be more careful about how they 'react' to simple listing of a corporation.

I would like to point out that the CorporationWiki pages have many many Google ads on them. And, specifically, a Google ad appears between the title of the Corporation and the beginning of the information about the corporation. After looking at several different CorporationWiki pages, it would seem that the Google ads do not appear to have any direct relationship to the nature of the business of the corporation listed on the page.

I think people should be more careful about how they 'react' to simple listing of a corporation.
Totally agree and posts were removed for that very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500