Geraldo 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no spokesperson for the Body Farm or any sort of official statement...........it was Geraldo's brother standing outside the gates of the Body Farm (which would give viewers the feeling that what he was saying came from the Body Farm). His final statement was sitting across from Geraldo in the studio saying there was no conclusive foresnic evidence that Caylee was dead.

Sheesh! Leonard Padilla throws out more clues in a cameo than Geraldo does in his entire show.

True. And if NG would just let Padilla talk we might find out more, but she always cuts him off.

Geraldo needs to stick with Hurricane coverage, imo. I prefer seeing him getting knocked on his @ss by big waves.

There was no spokesperson for the Body Farm or any sort of official statement...........it was Geraldo's brother standing outside the gates of the Body Farm (which would give viewers the feeling that what he was saying came from the Body Farm). His final statement was sitting across from Geraldo in the studio saying there was no conclusive foresnic evidence that Caylee was dead.
Probably just a green screen in the studio, too. Sheesh!

Didn't Craig say that right after he said that the dirt, the stain, and the hair all linked back to Caylee? I was like - WTH?

He did say they were all consistent, but they could not conclusively prove that Caylee is dead. But would the body farm be the one doing the tests for the death ring or whatever? He also said that the air sample evidence has never been used in FL court of law, so this will be a test case for that.

I still believe that LE has enough, maybe wishful thinking.....

That's what was said...............no proof that Caylee is dead. That's why I think Geraldo did this program for JB.

Damage control for JB, after all the discovery document releases they need to refocus everyone. Ditto for Caylee vigil. Keep the story alive, at least. :boohoo:

POST..... please.............................post..........

Oh my God.......watching this show......a waste...........a HUGE waste

sorry guys, couldn't resist:crazy:

Nothing was said about the evidence the FBI has.

This was clearly a gimme to Geraldo's friend JB.

Didn't Craig say that right after he said that the dirt, the stain, and the hair all linked back to Caylee? I was like - WTH?

Yes............dirt, stain, and hair all linked to Caylee......that's what he said.

I've always wondered about the dirt. LE took dirt samples from the Anthony backyard............did it match what dirt was in the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther