Geraldo 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groundbreaking. LOL Good one!

OK Casey Anthony's explanation for the first time about the smell in her car. Oh, Sheesh! He is going to say dead squirrels, isn't he?!

I am so taking Geraldo off my Xmas card list now. GRRRR~

Nary a mention of dead squirrels, SS! AND you got to see Yuri on the stand for a minute!

Geraldo did this one for JB........................

Did I hear correctly at the end that there is no forensic evidence that Caylee is dead? Or, is this wishful thinking?

That's what was said...............no proof that Caylee is dead. That's why I think Geraldo did this program for JB.

Did I hear correctly at the end that there is no forensic evidence that Caylee is dead? Or, is this wishful thinking?

No conclusive evidence that she is dead. He doesn't know what LE knows just like we don't.........yet.

Didn't Craig say that right after he said that the dirt, the stain, and the hair all linked back to Caylee? I was like - WTH?

That's what was said...............no proof that Caylee is dead. That's why I think Geraldo did this program for JB.
Yup. Because that is wrong. Geraldo needs to be more careful who he is "in bed" with if he wants the real story. He always seems to back the wrong horse.

I thought they were going to show more of the Body Farm. Sorry! LOL

Gosh, what they did show was hard to look at. I'm sure they didn't get any info from the Body Farm other than their methods.....don't ya think?

So..Craig was at the body farm... outside of it LOL..what a let down.

Sheesh! Leonard Padilla throws out more clues in a cameo than Geraldo does in his entire show.

Yup. Because that is wrong. Geraldo needs to be more careful who he is "in bed" with if he wants the real story. He always seems to back the wrong horse.

Yeah....almost as good as when he was standing outside Capone's vault!! Promoted it for ratings for weeks and when they opened the door there was nothing in there but a vintage beer bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther