Geraldo 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes............dirt, stain, and hair all linked to Caylee......that's what he said.

I've always wondered about the dirt. LE took dirt samples from the Anthony backyard............did it match what dirt was in the trunk?

I too wondered what the dirt matched... I think the air samples will hold up in their court. I just want to know what agency tested the hair for the death ring and dna....

Thank you Betty Boop...I was on the outside looking in for a long time! I love Websleuths (and GVS)!

Geraldo is kind of easy to figure out: I think he's placing himself in JB's pocket in an attempt to be the one that JB will allow Casey to do an interview with, when JB feels it is time for Casey to publicly speak up. Believe me, if and when Casey finally speaks, that one interview will draw HUGE viewer numbers... it would be a huge coup for Geraldo if he scored the interview.

Didn't Craig say that right after he said that the dirt, the stain, and the hair all linked back to Caylee? I was like - WTH?
"Insiders tell Fox News that the samples of dirt taken from the trunk of the vehicle, as well as samples of hair and body fluids, all show a match to the missing toddler. The problem is, the forensic evidence alone doesn't conclusively prove that Caylee Anthony is dead."

So, let's see...... basically you can have a decomposed ALIVE BODY ???

I don't freakin think so !

"Insiders tell Fox News that the samples of dirt taken from the trunk of the vehicle, as well as samples of hair and body fluids, all show a match to the missing toddler. The problem is, the forensic evidence alone doesn't conclusively prove that Caylee Anthony is dead."

So, let's see...... basically you can have a decomposed ALIVE BODY ???

I don't freakin think so !

Thanks Karen, you are always so accurate... my memory is failing and I am not good at reporting. I know it did not sound so bad to me as it came across.

IMO they were just trying to find out what LE does have on Casey. Sorta forcing LE's hand.

Except that since she hasn't been charged, there is no reason for LE to show their hand at this point. Better to let her keep talking and texting and IMing ... and digging her own grave.

Originally Posted by justme_19862002
never heard that she tryed to keep tony l away from the trunk

Originally Posted by TigerBalm
When she ran out of gas at Amscot, she told Tony her dad would take care of it.

Tony also said (in the discovery pages released on September 23) that he needed to get to school to hand in a project (music business?). IMO, her lie about her dad taking care of the car was meant to keep him away ... but since he was in a hurry to get back to the school, it was a moot point.

Thanks Karen, you are always so accurate... my memory is failing and I am not good at reporting. I know it did not sound so bad to me as it came across.
Shucks, no problem.
It just pissed me off, so I backed the tape up, and typed what he said as I replayed it.

Well, this is interesting, because I've heard conflicting stories for a couple weeks now. Depending on the source, some say that the forensic tests do prove it, other sources say they do not. I don't believe that I remember hearing that the hair positively had a death band on it... just that it was consistent with Caylee's. Also we don't know what the stain in the car was, i.e., 'bodily fluids.' It could have been urine, or something else.
And then... maybe Geraldo got his information from Baez, who says there is no proof, that the forensics and air sample tests are not proof that it was Caylee.
Who do we believe?
I think I go with the FBI and OCSO.

You are correct TxLady, very confusing, I thought I had read that they had hair with the death band and could only be KC or Caylee and KC is alive... however I cannot positively state that or link it, so I could be wrong.

Has JB even been provided with the official test results? Those tests are part of the discovery process and it's my understanding that LE doesn't have to turn over the official results until they charge Casey with a crime related to that discovery.

Just another move in the chess game, imo.

Dr. Bass is a world class- researcher and Scientist. I would do all sorts of nefarious deeds to get a pass to The UNiv of Tenn to study under him.
A colleauge of mine just completed a class there. I refuse to let her tell me about it because I am insanely jealous. Petty, I know, but his work is groundbreaking (pardon the pun)..

Hey Blink! I live near Knoxville and am somewhat fimiliar with the research going on at the BODY FARM near UT. My question to you is this -

While their groundbreaking development in testing the air for decomposition is fascinating, what do you think the value will be in a courtroom at this time? I have not heard of even one case where this has been used. As was the trial and error period with the introduction of DNA testing a short few years ago, what do you think will be the impact if they try to use this in the eventual trial of Casey Anthony?

I have yet to read about error rate/variables in this technique, etc. Your feelings?

Yeah....almost as good as when he was standing outside Capone's vault!! Promoted it for ratings for weeks and when they opened the door there was nothing in there but a vintage beer bottle.

I'm dying here... LOL! Thanks so much for the laugh...

I too wondered what the dirt matched... I think the air samples will hold up in their court. I just want to know what agency tested the hair for the death ring and dna....

It was said that a lot of the testing was initially done by the FBI, and that's one reason it's taken so long. A recent report stated that LE is having the tests run three times by separate agencies in order to have an "ironclad case." That was their terminology.......ironclad. I'm sure they know that the defense is going to attack the testing.

Has JB even been provided with the official test results? Those tests are part of the discovery process and it's my understanding that LE doesn't have to turn over the official results until they charge Casey with a crime related to that discovery.

Just another move in the chess game, imo.

I dont think JB has test results yet and I don't think LE has to hand them over now as she hasn't been charged with murder yet.

I believe that may be one of the reasons LE has not yet charged her. They don't want to have to get JB anything on them until they have been checked and rechecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member