Geraldo Rivera - Live and at Large, Sunday, Dec. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is the most positive slant I have heard about this case for awhile, especially on Geraldo!! Slam dunk they say and that is without us having all of the evidence!

I really can't see KC taking a deal......she is more an all or nothing type, I think she will go all the way.

I agree but not because she is courageous or tough, just a track record of sticking to her lies and CA fixing it for her -- this time she has CA and JB trying to fix it. She is naive enough not to realize the difference this time and pass on a plea deal to get LWOP -- just like OJ passed on a plea deal.

I really can't see KC taking a deal......she is more an all or nothing type, I think she will go all the way.

Casey "go all the way"? Er, I think that goes without saying, Julie. :whistle:

What is this with this strange affection Geraldo has for Baez? It's kind of nauseating. I think it's funny that the strongest witness against KC is KC!

She asked him if he still believes the story his client told him. He said that he will reveal his defense in opening statements at the trial.
Then she said, how are you going to defend her against her own words and he said no comment.

JB appearance seemed a little different to me tonight...can't put my finger on what was different...just that I got a feeling that he's no longer so confident. Also, his statement...can't talk about any deals in the works, if there are any, (paraphrased)makes me think a deal is coming soon. Maybe that's why he seemed a little less confident. Who knows...maybe I just despise his voice so much, that I am hoping a deal is coming so he can go crawl back under the rock he came from!

OMG - did Geraldo just ask Jose to weigh in on other cases...who would want his opinion? He's nuts!

Funny that JB thinks JVS is lying about Natalee Holloway being a sex slave..but, his client is telling the truth about the invisible nanny????

Didn't catch the man's name but he used the words "bulletproof" to describe the case against KC. Evidence is very strong...This makes me feel so much better about everything. My biggest fear is she walks.

Do you think JB is getting paid big bucks to be on Geraldo....One would think he would get sick of looking like a jerk.

I agree but not because she is courageous or tough, just a track record of sticking to her lies and CA fixing it for her -- this time she has CA and JB trying to fix it. She is naive enough not to realize the difference this time and pass on a plea deal to get LWOP -- just like OJ passed on a plea deal.

... LOL. Great minds. That's how I see it as well, but she's outta money. This one's a loser and JB knows it, he'll deal or bail.

"Hey, I got the DP off the table." Next marketing strategy.

Didn't catch the man's name but he used the words "bulletproof" to describe the case against KC. Evidence is very strong...This makes me feel so much better about everything. My biggest fear is she walks.
J. Q. Kelly, Defense Attorney

JB appearance seemed a little different to me tonight...can't put my finger on what was different...just that I got a feeling that he's no longer so confident. Also, his statement...can't talk about any deals in the works, if there are any, (paraphrased)makes me think a deal is coming soon. Maybe that's why he seemed a little less confident. Who knows...maybe I just despise his voice so much, that I am hoping a deal is coming so he can go crawl back under the rock he came from!

OMG - did Geraldo just ask Jose to weigh in on other cases...who would want his opinion? He's nuts!

Ha! This made me laugh!

Meanwhile, somebody somewhere is tossing out the interesting idea that KC will take the stand. She's so arrogant she thinks everyone will buy her bs.

Oh please, oh please, take the stand, hon!

Last words of show were, no sympathy for KC. she better take a plea deal. GR even agreed. poor JB NOT!

Why can't geraldo discuss the case without JB being on the show? I mean, really, enough.

JB is on talking about why the DP was taken off the table. GR asked if a plea deal should be offered now that the DP is not an option. JB answered by saying the best resolution would be to find Caylee. DUH!

READ BETWEEN THE LINES (or in this case, the "lies")

Best resolution is to FIND Caylee.

He didn't say which way. He wants to find her so he can plea. He knows he can play up the find as KC cooperating and barter down LPWOP to probably 25-40 years.

The talking heads just agreed, doesn't look good for her.

well Geraldo certainly didn't ask the tough questions of his buddy JB, so that was a waste. A huge waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname