Geraldo Rivera - Live and at Large, Sunday, Dec. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about a plea deal. JB did just mention his theory of the case will come out in his opening statements.... he's been saying that since Day 1!

Last words of show were, no sympathy for KC. she better take a plea deal. GR even agreed. poor JB NOT!

If she takes a deal will we get to see what evidence the state has? Do they usually release it after a plea?

Can't watch here, so what did Jose say about Ch of venue?

he said nothing. Not even "no comment". He hinted that although they are scheduled for Jan 5th, they may not be able to make that date. But that's all he said.

Ha! This made me laugh!

Meanwhile, somebody somewhere is tossing out the interesting idea that KC will take the stand. She's so arrogant she thinks everyone will buy her bs.

Oh please, oh please, take the stand, hon!

That comment made me 100% sure theres a deal.

"Find Caylee..get a deal"

Especially when he backtracked and said "IF there were a deal in the works"

Didn't catch the man's name but he used the words "bulletproof" to describe the case against KC. Evidence is very strong...This makes me feel so much better about everything. My biggest fear is she walks.

Don't need to worry about that....where she is going her new walk will look like she has been riding a horse. BIG SMILE

Somehow I don't see this ever coming to trial. JB's full of hot air. They have no money. They have no case. Kobi's probably gonna bail, bet they haven't even paid him one dime and that's why they haven't sent him to analyze the evidence. JB's totally disorganized and hapless and inept. I don't see it happening.

If she takes a deal will we get to see what evidence the state has? Do they usually release it after a plea?

Oh geez, I didn't think of that. Either way, I don't want them to take a deal. 15 years is not enough.

Didn't catch the man's name but he used the words "bulletproof" to describe the case against KC. Evidence is very strong...This makes me feel so much better about everything. My biggest fear is she walks.

He's JQ Kelly from Atlanta. He was (is) the Attorney for the Ramsey family and is also the attorney for David Holloway and Beth Twitty. He used to be a prosecutor but is now a defense attorney, and he's really good at what he does.

Mine is that Caylee does not get an appropriate send-off. Nothing against what you said or feel. When I saw your statement I understood, but felt I needed to blurt my feelings out.

I don't know about a plea deal. JB did just mention his theory of the case will come out in his opening statements.... he's been saying that since Day 1!
Yeap and then we will all understand..........right!

Oh geez, I didn't think of that. Either way, I don't want them to take a deal. 15 years is not enough.

I didn't watch the show but what's this 15 years??? Couldn't the deal be for a much stiffer sentence, like 30 years against LWOP???

Somehow I don't see this ever coming to trial. JB's full of hot air. They have no money. They have no case. Kobi's probably gonna bail, bet they haven't even paid him one dime and that's why they haven't sent him to analyze the evidence. JB's totally disorganized and hapless and inept. I don't see it happening.

Don't you wish NG would just ask Kobi why he hasn't examined the evidence yet? I'd love to hear his explaination.

ITA. Plus, is it me or does he seem to be um... gaining some, well um, I mean do you think he might be stress eating?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I didn't watch the show but what's this 15 years??? Couldn't the deal be for a much stiffer sentence, like 30 years against LWOP???

Kim said something about if she was offered 14 or 15 years, she should take it and run. JB's client will have an unsympathetic jury.

Don't you wish NG would just ask Kobi why he hasn't examined the evidence yet? I'd love to hear his explaination.

Yeah, he's starting to squirm. I give him another 3 weeks, tops.

ITA. Plus, is it me or does he seem to be um... gaining some, well um, I mean do you think he might be stress eating?

Ick. I'll take your word on that. I can't watch the guy. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member