Geraldo - Sun., Feb., 1, 2009 (Old Interview w/Cindy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm tuned in now but guessing if there is an interview it's an old one. But, Congrats to the Steelers and Fans! We Cardinal Fans salute you!

Off to watch HOUSE reruns on USA. Good night, everyone. Good night, Geraldo, where ever you are. :slap:

Listening, so far it is good.

I'm excited about both of the guests! Should be a great show!

E-mail will be sent after the show in reply to theirs. They should have just ignored my e-mail.

For what it's worth, it appears that other people who wrote in received the exact same email you received. I think it was a form response. :rolleyes:

What was that, all of 90 seconds?

And over now.

At the beginning she said they had had overwhelming requests via email for the interview to be shown.

I think I had seen that snippet before though. Surely there is more to his interview than that? :confused:

And she looks like 9 miles of bad road. Ah, it was just a reminder of why I feel the way I do about her.

She would have bit Geraldo if he was interviewing her in the same room, thank goodness he was miles away.

Hah. He's done it again. I absolutely give up on him.

What a sham! There was no mention in the advertising of this interview that it was a PAST interview!

I do not care for him anyway, so I will not watch his show again!

That was so dumb! They said it was a viewer request so they decided to show it. Uh, no, it was requested because they implied it was a new interview. If we'd known they were just talking about a re-air of a July interview with Cindy we wouldn't have requested it. That show has a problem if all they can do is advertise stuff they don't have or try to pass off old stuff as new and clearing up "twists" in the case.

OMG, it was a re-air from July (which I have never seen BTW) and they only played about 90 seconds of it! WTF!

Fortunately it was the 90 seconds where cindy really put GR in his place.

when GR asked about her giving him some kind of info she said "are you kidding me, and impede OC investigation"

GR said, I'm your friend and cindy said well act like it. What was THAT all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa