Geraldo - Sun., Feb., 1, 2009 (Old Interview w/Cindy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I resisted the urge and didn't tune in...just as I promised myself soon after he started his biased coverage of the case.

However, it sounds like they played that snippet from CA to "buffer" the viewers / publics opinions of the A's impeding the investigation...me thinks there might be some charges down the pike this week for the A's. This is all just my opinion...I didn't see the video but after reading all the comments...sounds like they chose that snippet to play for a reason...time will tell!

JB never said a word- he's friends w/ GR
Ca came off nasty as sin-
They would want to show her like this if they intend to throw her under the bus-

I wish we could play music with our posts because I keep humming that little kids song:

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round....

JB never said a word- he's friends w/ GR
Ca came off nasty as sin-
They would want to show her like this if they intend to throw her under the bus-

My bold...........

That's exactly what I was thinking. Makes you go hmmmm.

........and the wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round.....

I wonder if this will start the wheels on the bus?
Cindy gets smart with Geraldo who is buddy buddy with Baez, who is defending the girl who will throw her mother under the bus because she is running out of options?
lol

Hey they did exactly what was advertised. They said they would have an exclusive interview with CA over the weekend. The interview was most likely exclusive at the time and it was on this weekend.
I hate to say it but I saw this one coming.
But the website says: "A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues..."

All implying newness. I did think it unlikely that Cindy would want to do an interview given the finding of Caylee's remains and GA's suicide attempt. Still, they made it sound new. And if someone cancels or for some reason what they promised turns out not to be available, the show needs to make a quick explanation to that effect rather than pretending they never promised it.

But the website says: "A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues..."

All implying newness. I did think it unlikely that Cindy would want to do an interview given the finding of Caylee's remains and GA's suicide attempt. Still, they made it sound new. And if someone cancels or for some reason what they promised turns out not to be available, the show needs to make a quick explanation to that effect rather than pretending they never promised it.

Geraldo doesn't know how to seperate his (blank) from a hole in the ground.
What I would like to know is..why did they say he was in Tampa covering an event? I can't ever remember him covering the SuperBowl...but there are rumors that Cindy and Lee both are in Tampa...So maybe something is going on...

I'm with you. Sounds like that time when someone at the last minute decided that they wanted "A King's Ransom" (was that what it was?), and Geraldo had to cancel showing the tape. Maybe this time someone wanted a "Queen's Ransom at the last minute. :waitasec:

LOL! and then they claimed to be 'viewing' it and describing what they saw! GMAB!

By the time they aired it the next night, WFTV has already scooped them!

ITA, Buzzie. I didn't tune in to see what they aired. I didn't need any reminders. I was hoping for something else, what I don't know. Timidly, I'll admit, I was hoping to see a CA that was coming to grips with reality or a CA that would have shown me why I shouldn't be suspicious of her, still. I wanted to see a CA that I can feel some sympathy for and Geraldo and Kim didn't deliver. They, very much, need to address why they sunk so low with their spin.

Shame on Fox.

What I would like to know is..why did they say he was in Tampa covering an event? I can't ever remember him covering the SuperBowl...but there are rumors that Cindy and Lee both are in Tampa...So maybe something is going on...

First image that popped into my brain: Lee parking cars, and Cindy collecting money....not a good thing. :eek:

remembering who GR pals around with and it aint CA. imo

I would say their not fulfilling what they advertsied covers the separation of fact from fiction. :crazy:

I checked youtube and nothing there. Wonder why we can't see the whole interview. Did anyone else notice Baez almost looked younger and MUCH skinnier? Casey really changes people huh. OK, so far during different interviews Cindy has said...so act like my friend...and she has said...I have not had much sleep, so please be gentle with me... and then she said...America is not going to like the way you are treating me, I'm the grandmother, (not sure if that one was word for word, but almost something like that) I sure can't wait for her first interview when she decides to hit the airwaves, I can imagine the person doing the interview is really not going to be able to ask anything. They will get their head bit off.

Oh I'm so mad at myself that I fell for Geraldo again!
But never again! I 'm with those of you that say you'll never watch him again! I'm in the club too. That did it for me!:mad:

hahaha I knew it :)

Well jeeez Bean,why didn't you clue us in?? I hated the idea of watching FOX,and having them win by fooling us again!!

Next time tell us! (Still love ya though :blowkiss:)

Wow. Geraldo is on Huckabee, talking about how great he is. He said one thing I agree with. "I can't believe I'm still on television."

Oh I'm so mad at myself that I fell for Geraldo again!
But never again! I 'm with those of you that say you'll never watch him again! I'm in the club too. That did it for me!:mad:
I even received an email from GAL saying the CA interview was on tonight. What gall!

Didn't Cindy look like she had a black eye?
I never saw this particular interview. Wow. she sure doesn't act like she want's the publics or the medias help.
She almost said a bad word...but said Freakin' instead!

Pleeeeeeeez tell me they weren't comped tix?! (LOL)

Well jeeez Bean,why didn't you clue us in?? I hated the idea of watching FOX,and having them win by fooling us again!!

Next time tell us! (Still love ya though :blowkiss:)
I did :)

Of course they were implying it because they wanted everyone to think it was new and to tune in. It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike