Geraldo - Sun., Feb., 1, 2009 (Old Interview w/Cindy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was old, but classic CA. I wonder why they chose to reair that? It wasn't very flattering.

And she looks like 9 miles of bad road. Ah, it was just a reminder of why I feel the way I do about her.

She would have bit Geraldo if he was interviewing her in the same room, thank goodness he was miles away.

LOL! I'm trying to decide if that would be a bad thing!! He!!, after that BS, I feel like biting him!:eek:

I feel so...cheated. :confused:
Wonder why they picked THAT interview to show AGAIN...7 months later. :rolleyes:

How long can they talk about phelps taking a bong hit?

It was old, but classic CA. I wonder why they chose to reair that? It wasn't very flattering.

Makes me wonder if she had previously agreed to an exclusive interview this weekend and then changed her mind, so he re-aired that for revenge!

You know,I never watch the Fox channel...Never. And I never will again. It was literally less than 3 minutes,and a rerun.

Has anyone got a lin to the entire interview?

Blaise

How long can they talk about phelps taking a bong hit?

Yes, I thought they were done with that. I'm trying to find the remote, LOL, so I can turn this TV off. I will never watch that show again (not that I watch it very often normally). Now since I said that he will probably have some fabulous interview with someone. :rolleyes: But he's cried wolf too many times. It's pathetic!

OMG, it was a re-air from July (which I have never seen BTW) and they only played about 90 seconds of it! WTF!

Fortunately it was the 90 seconds where cindy really put GR in his place.

when GR asked about her giving him some kind of info she said "are you kidding me, and impede OC investigation"

GR said, I'm your friend and cindy said well act like it. What was THAT all about?

I took it as typical CA snapping back. She wants to twist the twisters, so to speak, ever the controller.

As for her comment about impeding an OC investigation, I guess telling half-truths, pocketing evidence, washing evidence, and giving LE something similar to what they asked for, but not the exact thing doesn't count.

because they cause lots of people to tune in, that's why.

As God as my witness, I swear I will NEVER tune into GR again!

All of you here are witnesses, if I start to slide off the wagon PLEASE plan an intervention for me, PLEASE!

LOL! I'm trying to decide if that would be a bad thing!! He!!, after that BS, I feel like biting him!:eek:

I've decided that I need to go easy on him - Geraldo is older than Huckabee,
and me, and I try to be nice to my elders, lol.

Makes me wonder if she had previously agreed to an exclusive interview this weekend and then changed her mind, so he re-aired that for revenge!
I'm with you. Sounds like that time when someone at the last minute decided that they wanted "A King's Ransom" (was that what it was?), and Geraldo had to cancel showing the tape. Maybe this time someone wanted a "Queen's Ransom at the last minute. :waitasec:

All of you here are witnesses, if I start to slide off the wagon PLEASE plan an intervention for me, PLEASE!
Hey they did exactly what was advertised. They said they would have an exclusive interview with CA over the weekend. The interview was most likely exclusive at the time and it was on this weekend.
I hate to say it but I saw this one coming.

JB never said a word- he's friends w/ GR
Ca came off nasty as sin-
They would want to show her like this if they intend to throw her under the bus-

I hadn't seen that interview before. Oh give me a huge break, she doesn't remember the father's last name. Like that would be something someone would ever forget. Jeez Louise.

I wouldn't be surprised if CA did diss him this weekend, it would follow suit with what Drew Petersons PR guy did this week while Geraldo was in Chicago trying to get a Blago interview.

I shiver pondering that PR guys resume...

Got room on that wagon for one more? I am swearing off GR for good. What a dud...pathetic.

Has anyone got a lin to the entire interview?

Blaise

It's probably in the media thread. If not I'm sure it's available on youtube if you search it out!

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member