Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far no one has mentioned seeing a shovel or poking things with a stick. No water.

he said it is timestamped 12/15.. Caylee was found on 12/11 and not a peep from any of the "experts"

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Kimberly Guilfoyle just corrected the date Nov 15 and 16 - saying showing no water

BC on the phone

All defense people. Amazing! All the KC folks. What the hey??? Like we are suppose to take their word for anything.

This whole thing is hokey. GR is a joke. Why isn't this being released as discovery, instead of on Fox news?

LE would have to be finished with it first. They just got it a few days ago.

very disappointing.........not being shown anything........the Baden's are both there ATT and DR...........GR says the anthony family told the PI's to go there Nov 15-16

I don't even know what to say but if I did I'm sure it wouldn't be nice!

WTH is this!!!!!! All the hype, and now this. Not even a decent analysis. Hasn't he ever seen the tape before?! Geez louise.

Conway on the phone w/ GR

how did the Anthony family know to seach this area? GR

PI was following up on Kio info. per Brad C

BC calling GR on the date stamp hahahaha

KG said is was a lot of close-up so hard to determine exact location.

A's attorney on phone...

Geraldo - how did A family know to search this place?

Conway - area had been mentioned by KIO, others. He's confused about what tape is being shown. commercial.

Quickbooks Software - track sales, manage expenses.

If you watched DC's interview on the 2nd of this month, he says Hoover is trying to profit of Caylee.

Hoover is scum. I am glad DC is suing his butt.

Seemed odd to me that JB's perceived buddy would be the one to air these tapes. Now all I see is GR getting higher ratings tonight while poo-poo'ing on Hoover's reputation.:rolleyes:

At least Brad C. corrected GR on the date.

he said it is timestamped 12/15.. Caylee was found on 12/11 and not a peep from any of the "experts"

aaaaaaaaaaaa

someone just called and told GR about time stamp! GR says be back in a minute.....commercial. I think GR made a mistake on his reading...........

GR did mention the "blanket" and it being thrown aside. I would love to see that blanket!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname