Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a PR ploy to balance the scales in KC's corner....how like GR to pump up his show, and then not produce..

LE would have to be finished with it first. They just got it a few days ago.

agree completely.. .. plus the way GR is handling this is a joke.. jezzz..

If fox had got this from the SA then the defense could complain about not getting it first. But with the remarks about the King's Ransom its obvious it was not gotten from the SA.

I know Suzi, I just meant, like everything else with this case, or the A's & the defense, at least, it's hokey. I mean that we shouldn't see it until after LE is finished with it. GR is trying to help KCs defense, plain and simple. He is biased because of his relationship with JB, period.

How does anyone know that the PI didn't change the date on his camera and go out and film AFTER they found Caylee's remains? Who has verified that this is a legit tape? How does anyone know if it is the exact area that Caylee's remains were found? They say all it shows is closeups of the ground.

Yeah and Geraldo went right past that and never acknowledged the mistake, just jumped to break as fast as he could. lol

Geraldo keeps saying that the A's sent the PI's there. That has not been proven at all.

GR talking about DC being on the phone on the tape and who was he talking to - TH said all the tape was close-up and could have been shot in Hong Kong for all we know.

All defense people. Amazing! All the KC folks. What the hey??? Like we are suppose to take their word for anything.

Kimberly G is there & she's on Caylee's side!..Ours too! :woohoo:

The rest of are just a bunch of spinners :rolleyes:

Do you feel as if we just reopened Al Capone's tomb??

This is defense hogwash.

Tape could be filmed anywhere, Hong Kong. Can't tell from close ups.

family of the accused KNEW where to look...........
the shots are close up.....hard to tell where it is
state is saying only kc knew and did this murder
so why would Anthony's know where to look.........
according to GR

If you watched DC's interview on the 2nd of this month, he says Hoover is trying to profit of Caylee.

Hoover is scum. I am glad DC is suing his butt.

I'm not going to heed anything coming from the mouth of a man who prodded through a suspected crime scene with a metal rod to locate Caylee's remains. That's just me. But for what it's worth, I don't think any higher of Hoover because everything he's done is to cover his own butt.

Cause that's what JB wants him to say! We have to look under the bus - cause the A's are there.

A's attorney on phone...

Geraldo - how did A family know to search this place?

Conway - area had been mentioned by KIO, others. He's confused about what tape is being shown. commercial.

Quickbooks Software - track sales, manage expenses.

Yeah and Kio and others just happened to know about the three rock configuration....not!

someone just called and told GR about time stamp! GR says be back in a minute.....commercial. I think GR made a mistake on his reading...........

OMG THAT made my evening, a panel of experts, none of which know the case well enough to catch Geraldo's snafu, Conway calls in, says it must be the wrong tape b/cause of the date.. Geraldo's flustered, go to break.

Priceless.

GR wanting LKB to give up defense - she saying she can't comment until she sees the actual crime scene and how close

Now GR talking about RK being arrested for kidnapping - oh please

no water in Nov.
now talking briefly about MR and kidnapping...shady???
commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member