Gerry McCann Travels To Portugal 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good point Twinkiesmom, about the age of the eggs and their still being viable. My feeling about Kate probably not getting pregnant again has more to do with the physical stress involved in carrying another baby and then sleep depravation and generally handling the rigors of dealing with a newborn and then toddler. After reading some of Kate's comments about being exhausted by Madeleine, I get the feeling that a new baby would be the last thing she would want to take on. But that is just my opinion, of course. I could be wrong. In my eyes it would not rehab her image. If she did have a new baby, I would be very concerned and worried for the safety of those children.

As far as we know, Gerry McCann is still working as a doctor but Kate is not.

I agree with you, but stranger things have happened in the world of true crime (like Drew Peterson getting engaged to another early 20-something or OJ committing armed robbery when he could have stayed safely on the golf course).

I think Gerry heading back to Portugal is contraintuitive if you believe they did it.....I have no idea if she's pg, but I think these two are capable of the unexpected......

I don't think you would be the target audience for having your mind changed, but there are probably some fence sitters and potential donors who could be reached.

I agree with you, but stranger things have happened in the world of true crime (like Drew Peterson getting engaged to another early 20-something or OJ committing armed robbery when he could have stayed safely on the golf course).

I think Gerry heading back to Portugal is contraintuitive if you believe they did it.....I have no idea if she's pg, but I think these two are capable of the unexpected......

I don't think you would be the target audience for having your mind changed, but there are probably some fence sitters and potential donors who could be reached.

I totally agree with this post TM....:blowkiss:

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Kate got pregnant just try to garner sympathy!

As for not going back to Portugal, who does she think she is kidding? Any mother would jump at the chance just in case..............!

Why has a team of investigators been hired?

Simple! The McCanns still want to find their daughter!

IMO

IMO

One word...COOPERATION...

If they want to find their daughter then they need to haul their butts back to Portugal to do the reconstruction and Kate needs to answer the 41 questions she refused to answer. Until that happens I will never believe they truly want to find their daughter.

IMO...

One word...COOPERATION...

If they want to find their daughter then they need to haul their butts back to Portugal to do the reconstruction and Kate needs to answer the 41 questions she refused to answer. Until that happens I will never believe they truly want to find their daughter.

IMO...

I agree!

IMO
Hi Claycat :blowkiss:

Spot on!!

I think some know that but have invested everything in their "opinion." IMO

There is not and never has been any evidence that the McCanns killed Madeleine either accidently or otherwise.

And the PJ themselves have said they have no idea if Madeleine is dead or alive..

So the search for Madeleine goes on....Thank God. :clap::clap:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/01/15/madeleine-mum-can-t-face-return-115875-21042334/

"Heartbroken Kate McCann was too upset to go back to Portugal where her beloved Madeleine was snatched.

She couldn't face joining husband Gerry on a recent trip to the Algarve to revive the hunt for their missing daughter.

A family source said: "At this moment, Kate doesn't feel strong enough. She is still too distressed to go anywhere near where Madeleine was taken."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6737833.stm

"I can see myself having to go back to the UK to meet with people, it is just more efficient to do things over there.

"It will be very, very hard. The last time I was back, I couldn't even go into the house. I found it hard enough going to Rothley."

'Can't face leaving'

Mrs McCann said she often awoke thinking it would be the day Madeleine would be found.

"I do actually feel close to Madeleine here. She could actually be further away from here than she is from the UK but I feel emotionally close to her here.

"People have told me that I could do the same, if not more, back in the UK, but I can't face leaving."

Confused.jpg

This is BS. Kate chooses not to return because she knows Maddie is dead. She and Gerry are to blame.

I agree rmmbr_Cara!

Salem

I agree too Salem, rmmbr_Cara and Colomom.

Except for a few walks out in the Algare countryside, Gerry did nothing to search for Madeleine. Kate ne*er searched except on the early morning of May 4th for a walk at the edge of town in PDL.

Can you imagine 2 parents not physically searching for their own precious daughter when she is nowhere to be found? Delegate, Delegate is all they did. And that was because IMO they already knew exactly where she was, dead and well hidden.

I could also find plenty of statements in the files saying that LE belie*e she is dead.

E*ery poster has the right to belie*e what they wish in the case. Howe*er I always hope they read the facts. That always trumps mind-set. xox

I agree Scandi! The facts tell the story.

Salem

I agree too Salem, rmmbr_Cara and Colomom.

Except for a few walks out in the Algare countryside, Gerry did nothing to search for Madeleine. Kate ne*er searched except on the early morning of May 4th for a walk at the edge of town in PDL.

Can you imagine 2 parents not physically searching for their own precious daughter when she is nowhere to be found? Delegate, Delegate is all they did. And that was because IMO they already knew exactly where she was, dead and well hidden.

I could also find plenty of statements in the files saying that LE belie*e she is dead.

E*ery poster has the right to belie*e what they wish in the case. Howe*er I always hope they read the facts. That always trumps mind-set. xox

So true Scandi, the fact that they did not search at all makes no sense other than they knew she was not to be found!

These "people" make me feel absolutely sick. :furious:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...al_To_Advise_Detectives_Making_Reconstruction

The Pjs begged those people to help do a reconstruction and they wouldnt. Now there doing it with there "Investigators" - people who are nothing but a bunch of crooks. And then people have the NERVE to criticise the Pjs when the McCanns have now made it clear they had no intention of cooperating with the Pjs.

Sure i understand they have got crap for not spending the money on..searching...but to do this...is going to wind so many people up..they just dont learn IMO

IMO the McCanns and there friends are a DISGRACE and Madeleine deserved so much better!

Thanks for posting this Isabella. How gullible do they think we are? They refuse to do a reconstruction wuth LE but instead will create one for a TV show (for which presumably they will be paid). At least this indicates who of the 9 were involved in the cover-up anyway, although I'm surprised ROB isn't going to be there.

I actually think whatever happened affected RoB more than it did any of them. Several months later he reportedly still hadnt returned to work. And in the meantime we had all the pics of the McCanns at puppet shows laughing..coming out of church laughing..well actually they laughed a lot til they was made arguidos then they couldnt get out of the country quick enough.

Tanner should be ok this time..she probably has a script to work from now. Oldfield claimed he didnt even see Madeleine when he went in the apartment so i dont see the point of him going i guess.

I really do think its all totally disgusting. I actually think the parents and there friends should be charged with wasting police time..because if the McCanns and there lousy friends couldnt be bothered answering police questions properly or cooperating with the police..what was the point in the pjs even trying?

I do think a lot of people are going to say...well why wouldnt they do it last year when asked? Last year Gerry said he didnt see the point..but a year further down..when he can control it and make money...he suddenly DOES see the point. At this point..IF the McCanns want to do a reconstruction..why not go to the Pjs ( the proper investigating team for the case ) and say ok we want to do a reconstruction? Why...as the main suspects still..( and yes they are) do they think they can interfere in this case as much as they like and answer to no one?

Thanks for posting this Isabella. How gullible do they think we are? They refuse to do a reconstruction wuth LE but instead will create one for a TV show (for which presumably they will be paid). At least this indicates who of the 9 were involved in the cover-up anyway, although I'm surprised ROB isn't going to be there.

The McCanns have never received a penny of payment. All monies received by them have gone straight into the fund for finding their daughter.

This type of attack is not helpful. In attacking the McCanns you are attacking the hunt for a missing child.

I actually think whatever happened affected RoB more than it did any of them. Several months later he reportedly still hadnt returned to work. And in the meantime we had all the pics of the McCanns at puppet shows laughing..coming out of church laughing..well actually they laughed a lot til they was made arguidos then they couldnt get out of the country quick enough.

Tanner should be ok this time..she probably has a script to work from now. Oldfield claimed he didnt even see Madeleine when he went in the apartment so i dont see the point of him going i guess.

I really do think its all totally disgusting. I actually think the parents and there friends should be charged with wasting police time..because if the McCanns and there lousy friends couldnt be bothered answering police questions properly or cooperating with the police..what was the point in the pjs even trying?

I do think a lot of people are going to say...well why wouldnt they do it last year when asked? Last year Gerry said he didnt see the point..but a year further down..when he can control it and make money...he suddenly DOES see the point. At this point..IF the McCanns want to do a reconstruction..why not go to the Pjs ( the proper investigating team for the case ) and say ok we want to do a reconstruction? Why...as the main suspects still..( and yes they are) do they think they can interfere in this case as much as they like and answer to no one?

Please back up your claim that he is making money.

The PJs have closed the case in case that news escaped you.

The McCanns have never received a penny of payment. All monies received by them have gone straight into the fund for finding their daughter.

This type of attack is not helpful. In attacking the McCanns you are attacking the hunt for a missing child.

The simple fact of the matter is..one of the aims of the "fund" is to support the McCanns so..ultimately whatever you want to spin it..yes they do receive money from these things.

And in actual fact..most of the money received for the fund..has been spent on other things but "searching".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500