Gerry McCann Travels To Portugal 1/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please back up your claim that he is making money.

The PJs have closed the case in case that news escaped you.

They have closed the case..pending further evidence yes. That does NOT mean it will not be reopened.

And again...the McCanns receive money from the fund..so things that bring the case to the media..and gets donations..helps to give the McCanns more money :rolleyes:

The totally disgusting thing..was when they was made arguidos..and they wanted the fund...money that had been donated by old people...unemployed people etc..to search for a little girl and the parents wanted the money to be used to pay there legal bills. That was just shocking :furious:

They have closed the case..pending further evidence yes. That does NOT mean it will not be reopened.

And again...the McCanns receive money from the fund..so things that bring the case to the media..and gets donations..helps to give the McCanns more money :rolleyes:

The totally disgusting thing..was when they was made arguidos..and they wanted the fund...money that had been donated by old people...unemployed people etc..to search for a little girl and the parents wanted the money to be used to pay there legal bills. That was just shocking :furious:

Thank heavens some of us are still looking for this little girl.

Thank heavens some of us are still looking for this little girl.

You are ? What are you doing exactly to look for Madeleine?

I think anyone..who was looking for Madeleine would be looking at ALL the possible answers and not just disregarding any that dont support there theory.

The McCanns have never received a penny of payment. All monies received by them have gone straight into the fund for finding their daughter.

This type of attack is not helpful. In attacking the McCanns you are attacking the hunt for a missing child.

Would that be the fund which paid their mortgage twice?

Would that be the fund which paid their mortgage twice?

Actually, as someone who donates to the fund, I had no objection to my money going towards supporting this family at the lowest point in their lives. I just wanted to help as a mother and fell human being. I didn't donate with conditions.

However, they did come back and Gerry was keen to get back to work because they couldn't afford not to have an income.

I am so glad there are peope who ARE supporting this family. As an FBI profiler said, the worst thing is to lose your child under any circumstances. The next worse thing is to be falsely accused of having killed your child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther