Grand Jury

I wish the reporter would have asked JAB why Drew needed a defense fund when he hasn't been charged with anything...he's being alittle proactive ?

I think that JAB and JPC are both trying to devine exactly what it is the police have as evidence..because with out an arrest, with the GJ closed to the public, they are really clueless to what LE has in place..we know s much as they do about what has been going on. At the same time I am sure Drew has not admitted anything to them, so he's filled their heads with lies. He is going to be a tough client to defend because with all the lying going on he's gona trip himself and his attorneys up.

But then again defendants as long as they are not taking the witness chair are not sworn in, nor do they have to tell the truth, and neither do defense attorneys..so basically their job is to set up enough doubt, even by lying and creating the story they want people to believe..which they have been doing a very poor job of so far.

I don't think that there will be much of an investigation from Drew's camp to find Stacy...remember she's mising, he's mad and doesn't want her back. I think they will do just enough to put on a little show for everyone saying later we tried to find her.

I don't think that there will be much of an investigation from Drew's camp to find Stacy...remember she's mising, he's mad and doesn't want her back. I think they will do just enough to put on a little show for everyone saying later we tried to find her.

Well, his new attorney/aka PI's website said their PI rate is $100 @ hour but there's a 3 hour min. So, expect at least 3 hours PI work.:slap:

Then he could say he tried and just could NOT find her!:angel:

fran

And according to him, she's "where she wants to be" so there's no reason for him to try to find her other than to prove she's alive which I don't think is going to happen. :(

Considering all the hours of searching that hundreds of people by now have done...this guy saying his going to investigate her disappearance is as ingenuine as Drew's comments have been. Even in 100 hours 1 man who really doesn't want to find her is not going to find her.

I remember the pastor, Neil Schori, saying that each grand jury sits for 13 weeks. He said they began to hear the Savio case his last time there and he recused himself. It sounds like a new grand jury session began shortly after Stacy disappeared. Today is the 7th grand jury session since the disappearance of Stacy. I'm wondering if each grand jury panel has to make a determination in a case during their session on the grand jury? In other words........if this grand jury panel is in their 6th or 7th week, will they have to make a determination in the disappearance of Stacy Peterson in the next 5 or 6 sessions, or can the case be handed over to a new incoming grand jury?

To be honest grand jurys need very little evidence to arrest someone. There is an old saying that a grand jury would indite a ham sandwich if that's what the prosecutor wanted...and that is true, they just need probable cause.

The GJ is meeting so long on this case, I feel, so they have as much info as they can to take Drew into custody pretrial. This info can be used in the trial when it does go to court. Also, they are meeting about 2 separate things..Kathy's death and Stacy's disappearance.

The GJ will make a decision in the prosecution's favor very soon IMHO.

For Drew the longer they wait the more bravado he shows , as well as his attorneys. They are giving him rope..he will hang himself with his lies.

Ok, Drews lawyer claims they shut down defend Drew website because an initial amount of money was given that they need! I don't get it! He also claimed money was ro be used to find Stacy after paying lawyer fees. So Mr. Lawyer how could you have raised enough money when you are not asking tips or even a reward fund to find Stacy? Oh yeah, you don't want her to be found!

Ok, Drews lawyer claims they shut down defend Drew website because an initial amount of money was given that they need! I don't get it! He also claimed money was ro be used to find Stacy after paying lawyer fees. So Mr. Lawyer how could you have raised enough money when you are not asking tips or even a reward fund to find Stacy? Oh yeah, you don't want her to be found!

I suspect they are bluffing.

I suspect they are bluffing.

I suspect you are right. I think there was such an outcry about it, and so much fun being made of it (I am thinking of the headlines that I saw) that they decided it would be strategic to take it down.

Now they may have gotten the new attorney out of the publicity for the website.

I guess DP wants more publicity.:slap:

fran

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

A White Stretch Limo….Who Is Putting On the Dog for Drew?

by Greta Van Susteren

This is sort of interesting….I was just emailed that a white stretch limo (yes, white stretch!!!) just pulled up in front of Drew’s house….some network is really “putting on the dog” for Drew….he won’t do ON THE RECORD — even though he knows I would be polite, let him answer the questions etc. I remain interested in interviewing him but the one question I want to ask (and I repeatedly have told both his lawyer and him ) is a simple one: where were you from 10am Sunday to 10am Monday on Oct., 28 into Oct. 29.

If Drew is going to do any show, he should not play games like “I can’t talk about that because it is an ongoing investigation.” If you hear that, you know it is a game. If he shows up to talk, he should not hide from questions. He should answer all. If he won’t answer all, he should not do television. If you hear that answer (a dodge,) your antenna should go up. If he instead answers fully and can explain his whereabouts, your antenna should go down.

I read somewhere that Drew is going to be on Date Line Dec.21 so I wonder if that might of been why the white limo was at his house picking him up. The only reason IMO why drew hated the media in front of his house was because he didn't or couldn't have contorl. He's a media ho when he can say when and where he will do the interview, he feels he is in contorl then.:slap:

Drew is a ho period...media, women, money, drugs, whatever.. Drew is there if a buck is available to be made.

The white limo..hope it was the devil calling for his payback time.

I read somewhere that Drew is going to be on Date Line Dec.21 so I wonder if that might of been why the white limo was at his house picking him up. The only reason IMO why drew hated the media in front of his house was because he didn't or couldn't have contorl. He's a media ho when he can say when and where he will do the interview, he feels he is in contorl then.:slap:

Hi WindChime!:blowkiss:

I love your Xmas avatar. The Merry Christmas makes me hungry for a candy cane! :)

I think you're right about it probably being for Date Line. Don't they film early?
Oh and right again, he is a media ho and a control freak!:mad:

JMHO
fran

Drew is a ho period...media, women, money, drugs, whatever.. Drew is there if a buck is available to be made.

The white limo..hope it was the devil calling for his payback time.

DD, I have ta tell ya, when I read your last sentence, it sent chills down my spine!:eek:

"The white limo..hope it was the devil calling for his payback time"

Drew needs to be careful what he wishes for!...........Oh, wait, it's too late!:bang:

JMHO
fran

I think someone needs to notify Ripley's Believe It Or Not, because I've never heard of a lawyer telling someone "Oh no, that's fine Honey...that's all the money I'll ever need...just shut down the website and we'll call it a day."

GMAB.

By Erika Slife and Matthew Walberg | Tribune staff reporters 8:35 PM CST, December 13, 2007

One of Drew Peterson's adult sons appeared Thursday before a Will County special grand jury investigating the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife and the mysterious drowning of his third wife, but declined afterward to discuss the case.

Stephen Peterson, 28, an Oak Brook police officer, arrived in uniform Thursday morning at the Will County Court Building Annex, where the grand jury meets. About three hours later, he left the building and drove off in his marked squad car. (more at link)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_14dec14,0,5759190.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

ETA: Video at link shows Steve walking to his car.

By Erika Slife and Matthew Walberg | Tribune staff

One of Drew Peterson's adult sons appeared Thursday before a Will County special grand jury investigating the disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife and the mysterious drowning of his third wife, but declined afterward to discuss the case.

Stephen Peterson, 28, an Oak Brook police officer, arrived in uniform Thursday morning at the Will County Court Building Annex, where the grand jury meets. About three hours later, he left the building and drove off in his marked squad car. (more at link)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_14dec14,0,5759190.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout
Oh how I wish I could've been a fly on the wall in that room! :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back