Grand Jury

Hmmmmm..........mid-May. The grand jury has been meeting on Thursdays. If they're still adhering to the same schedule, and this grand jury will end in mid-May, there may only be two more sessions left - Thursday, May 7th and Thursday, May 14th. That's pretty close to mid-May.

Hmmmmm..........mid-May. The grand jury has been meeting on Thursdays. If they're still adhering to the same schedule, and this grand jury will end in mid-May, there may only be two more sessions left - Thursday, May 7th and Thursday, May 14th. That's pretty close to mid-May.
...and hopefully they don't want to be the Grand Jury that couldn't get the job done.

May 9th is the full moon........bad for DP???? hope so!:clap:

Drew did an OOPS today!
On OTR with Greta.........interview with TV reporter
She asks, what do you tell your children?
DP "Mother is on vacation and won't be coming back."
what, then he says I mean "Mother is on vacation, and we don't know when she will be back"
his eyes were down and closed almost during interview then he woke up suddenly....odd

I wonder what ol Drew is telling the kids now that he has this dumb young girl living with him plus her 2 kids...that she's the babysitter???!!!! but she sleeps in bed with him!!

For the life of me I can't see what draws these young girls to this old man. He looks like he should be their father...Stacy and this new one. I look at him and he is all wrinkled up and looks older then his age. How can these young girls stand to go to bed with him :eek: :banghead: The thought makes me want to throw up!

I hope the GJ votes to send him to trial for both Kathleen and Stacy.

I wonder what ol Drew is telling the kids now that he has this dumb young girl living with him plus her 2 kids...that she's the babysitter???!!!! but she sleeps in bed with him!!

For the life of me I can't see what draws these young girls to this old man. He looks like he should be their father...Stacy and this new one. I look at him and he is all wrinkled up and looks older then his age. How can these young girls stand to go to bed with him :eek: :banghead: The thought makes me want to throw up!

I hope the GJ votes to send him to trial for both Kathleen and Stacy.

Those young men will be so confused about love, marriage, relationships!
Lil baby girl won't remember much. One son doesn't speak to him at all.
The cop one must be like him to be his best man...........makes me wonder if familiy is full of sociopaths..........

A whole lot of thanks to the GRAND JURY!!!!!!
now NO BAIL, please!!!!

So this GJ is also now looking at the disappearance of Stacy and considering possible charges ?

So this GJ is also now looking at the disappearance of Stacy and considering possible charges ?
That's what we heard tonight on Nancy Grace. I'm hoping they hand down an indictment for Stacy's death also. MOO

cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=58418@wbbm.dayport.com

Sources saying it is increasingly likely that Drew will be indicted on Stacy’s case. The key witnesses to go before Grand Jury will be Lenny, Paula, and Tom Morphey.

cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=58418@wbbm.dayport.com

Sources saying it is increasingly likely that Drew will be indicted on Stacy’s case. The key witnesses to go before Grand Jury will be Lenny, Paula, and Tom Morphey.

Thanks Noway.

Woo-Hoo :woohoo:

It makes alot of sense for an indictment to come down for Stacy's murder before this Grand Jury disbands. If there are over 40,000 pages of documents in Stacy's case, I find it hard to believe that they would expect a "new" Grand Jury to get up to date on all that.

A question...can the present Grand Jury come down with a true bill, and then the DA just holds onto it, and doesn't issue an indictment until such time as Drew may possibly be found innocent of Kathleen's murder? Not saying at all that he will be, but, do they have to indict as soon as a bill to indict comes down?

It makes alot of sense for an indictment to come down for Stacy's murder before this Grand Jury disbands. If there are over 40,000 pages of documents in Stacy's case, I find it hard to believe that they would expect a "new" Grand Jury to get up to date on all that.

A question...can the present Grand Jury come down with a true bill, and then the DA just holds onto it, and doesn't issue an indictment until such time as Drew may possibly be found innocent of Kathleen's murder? Not saying at all that he will be, but, do they have to indict as soon as a bill to indict comes down?
I really can't see why they would want to hold off on indicting him. It might even be beneficial to the state in proving his guilt to have him charged with both murders. MOO

Agreeing with you, Panthera. Can't remember whether IL mandates the death penalty on a second murder, but I would think that 2 convictions would make them less likely to be overturned.
I do hope they don't try to do it on the cheap--I'd like 2 seperate trials, since I could see the so-called "hearsay" law get overturned.

The Grand Jury finished two days early. My optimism says maybe they wanted to hand down the second indictment before the bond reduction hearing to insure no bond reduction. If the G.J. waited until Thursday to meet, they wouldn't be finished before the bond reduction hearing. I guess the plus side of that is we would get to see him arrested again.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Drew-Peterson-Grand-Jury-Wraps-Up-Work.html

I don't know whether the second indictment requires a death penalty request but it is really a moot point as there is a moratorium on the death penalty in IL.

On another note, wasn't DP supposed to be back in court today for the hearing that got delayed on Tuesday?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back