Grand Jury

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think someone needs to notify Ripley's Believe It Or Not, because I've never heard of a lawyer telling someone "Oh no, that's fine Honey...that's all the money I'll ever need...just shut down the website and we'll call it a day."
GMAB.

I had to crack up at this one!

Ya know, at the rate this is going, this is becoming bigger than the Laci and Scott Peterson case. MG got a $mil from the parents and who knows how much from the State of Calif. There's no way, no how, this attorney would shut the money spigot off!

JMHO
fran

PS......all those hits to the site, were bots!!! No $$ involved, just a pain in the you know what for the server. They were SHUT DOWN by their server provider. imho........fran

Is Stephen, the one that testified today, the one who is estranged from Drew, or the other one?

Eric is the son that is estranged from DP. It's been said that Eric's estrangement is because of Kathleen's death, and that Eric didn't believe it was an accident. I've wondered if LE has contacted Eric and asked what it was at the time that made him believe Kathleen's death wasn't an accident? Is it a matter that Eric saw the contempt between DP and Kathleen and just felt it wasn't an accident? Or does he have any evidence to suggest it was homicide?

I think someone needs to notify Ripley's Believe It Or Not, because I've never heard of a lawyer telling someone "Oh no, that's fine Honey...that's all the money I'll ever need...just shut down the website and we'll call it a day."

GMAB.

Good point.
For some reason I get the feeling the real reason the website was closed is because an arrest of DP is right around the corner.

Is Stephen, the one that testified today, the one who is estranged from Drew, or the other one?

I saw in one article that Stephen and DrewP were more like best friends. DrewP was Stephen's best man when he married.

Good point.
For some reason I get the feeling the real reason the website was closed is because an arrest of DP is right around the corner.

Or Brodsky realized he was in deep doo doo for being involved with it. He said the website was his idea and that he did get permission from Drew. I can't imagine it's ethically ok to set up and run a website to raise money to pay for your clients legal bills he owes you.

I was looking at the handles on the blue and black containers in the pictures. They look like they could pull out if they were caught on something or if something heavy was contained in box. They also have a unique shape.

I wonder if during the search of the cars or even searches in the area one of those handles was found? Maybe that is why they questioned Ric so throughly about the handles on the containers.

I was looking at the handles on the blue and black containers in the pictures. They look like they could pull out if they were caught on something or if something heavy was contained in box. They also have a unique shape.

I wonder if during the search of the cars or even searches in the area one of those handles was found? Maybe that is why they questioned Ric so throughly about the handles on the containers.
What in the H#$% is going on with the Grand Jury. The last time this topic was breached is over a year ago. Unbelievable that they haven't recommended charges, even with just the information we have heard in the public, not to mention the info they must have. This is SO sad and disappointing.

What in the H#$% is going on with the Grand Jury. The last time this topic was breached is over a year ago. Unbelievable that they haven't recommended charges, even with just the information we have heard in the public, not to mention the info they must have. This is SO sad and disappointing.

Hi Closeobserver, I think it boils down to the fact the State is still missing a piece of the puzzle and won't move until it is in place. Just like in the Michelle Young case, and they even have a body!

Patience is a virtue here and time is on the side of the victim, Stacy IMO

Hi Closeobserver, I think it boils down to the fact the State is still missing a piece of the puzzle and won't move until it is in place. Just like in the Michelle Young case, and they even have a body!

Well, I certainly hope the State finds the missing puzzle piece before Drew gets fed up with his new sweetie, the soon-to-be Mrs. DP #5!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

I so badly want to believe this but every day the reality is just too demoralizing for me. :(

I didn't see this list posted anywere on WS but I'm having computer problems, so I'll paste it here until I can look at the rest of the Stacy section...

People Who Have Testified Before the Grand Jury

NOVEMBER 2007
Drew Peterson
Alex Morelli
Paul Peterson
Keith Rossetto
Scott Rossetto
Steven Carcerano
Richard Mims (3 times total)
Stephen Peterson (4 times total)

DECEMBER 2007
Richard Mims (2nd & 3rd times)
Stephen Peterson (2nd time)

JANUARY 2008
Sharon Bychowski
Thomas Pontarelli
Mary Pontarelli
Nick Pontarelli
Mike Robinson
Bruce Zidarich
Cassandra Cales
Mike Robinson (2nd GJ subpoena while he’s in jail)
The Savio-Peterson WILL

FEBRUARY 2008
Anthony Rock

MARCH 2008
Betty Morphey
Albert Morphey
Neil Schori
Dr. Larry Blum

APRIL 2008
Kyle Piry
Vicki Connolly
Walter Martineck
John Morphey
James Morphey

MAY 2008
Anthony Cales
James Mitchum
Kevin Mitchum
Susan Doman
Lisa Ward
Steve Maniaci
Anna Doman
Richard Berg
Melissa Doman
Kim Matuska
Candace Aikin

JUNE 2008
Harry Smith (Kathleen Savio's divorce attorney; also contacted by Stacy Peterson)
Thomas Peterson (June 26)

JULY 2008
Kris Peterson (July 10)
Mike Robinson (July 17)
Jennifer Schoon (July 31) (Stephen Peterson's ex-girlfriend)

AUGUST 2008
Kyle Toutges (August 14) (Stacy's uncle)

JANUARY 2009
Alexander Beck (January 22, represented Peterson in his unresolved divorce from Kathleen Savio)
Charlie Doman (January 22, Kathleen Savio's nephew and a former employee at Suds Pub, Montgomery bar owned by DP)

FEBRUARY 2009
Christina Raines (February 5; Drew's alleged ex-fiancée)

I didn't see this list posted anywere on WS but I'm having computer problems, so I'll paste it here until I can look at the rest of the Stacy section...

People Who Have Testified Before the Grand Jury

NOVEMBER 2007
Drew Peterson
Alex Morelli
Paul Peterson
Keith Rossetto
Scott Rossetto
Steven Carcerano
Richard Mims (3 times total)
Stephen Peterson (4 times total)

DECEMBER 2007
Richard Mims (2nd & 3rd times)
Stephen Peterson (2nd time)

JANUARY 2008
Sharon Bychowski
Thomas Pontarelli
Mary Pontarelli
Nick Pontarelli
Mike Robinson
Bruce Zidarich
Cassandra Cales
Mike Robinson (2nd GJ subpoena while he’s in jail)
The Savio-Peterson WILL

FEBRUARY 2008
Anthony Rock

MARCH 2008
Betty Morphey
Albert Morphey
Neil Schori
Dr. Larry Blum

APRIL 2008
Kyle Piry
Vicki Connolly
Walter Martineck
John Morphey
James Morphey

MAY 2008
Anthony Cales
James Mitchum
Kevin Mitchum
Susan Doman
Lisa Ward
Steve Maniaci
Anna Doman
Richard Berg
Melissa Doman
Kim Matuska
Candace Aikin

JUNE 2008
Harry Smith (Kathleen Savio's divorce attorney; also contacted by Stacy Peterson)
Thomas Peterson (June 26)

JULY 2008
Kris Peterson (July 10)
Mike Robinson (July 17)
Jennifer Schoon (July 31) (Stephen Peterson's ex-girlfriend)

AUGUST 2008
Kyle Toutges (August 14) (Stacy's uncle)

JANUARY 2009
Alexander Beck (January 22, represented Peterson in his unresolved divorce from Kathleen Savio)
Charlie Doman (January 22, Kathleen Savio's nephew and a former employee at Suds Pub, Montgomery bar owned by DP)

FEBRUARY 2009
Christina Raines (February 5; Drew's alleged ex-fiancée)
Where are you guys? What are you doing? Hello!!!!Anybody Home?

I'm glad to see that they are still calling witnesses--very glad. After reading Drew's "New Love" People magazine article this morning, I was feeling more hopeless than usual about this case.

Seriously, if they can't put this monster behind bars, I will use all faith in humanity.

The current Grand Jury is scheduled to expire in Mid may. That to me is good news. Either they are incompetent or they will bring charges before they end. At least we will know what, if anything the GJ is going to do by then.

But the Savio family attorneys said they didn’t think their case would interfere with the criminal investigation. Peterson’s attorneys have 30 days to respond to the lawsuit. The grand jury is scheduled to expire in mid-May, and if it returns an indictment the criminal case will likely supersede the civil suit, Kelly said.

http://www.pantagraph.com/articles/2009/04/22/news/doc49ef26fd5162e840376296.txt

Okay on a program John Q. Kelly stated that he felt DP would be arrested in a month. He said that the civil case was to hurry the criminal case along?
I sure hope something is done before May.
Good grief the GJ sure has had time to figure this out!
We have..............
Have they checked storage lockers really good?
Followed his money trail?

Okay on a program John Q. Kelly stated that he felt DP would be arrested in a month. He said that the civil case was to hurry the criminal case along?
I sure hope something is done before May.
Good grief the GJ sure has had time to figure this out!
We have..............
Have they checked storage lockers really good?
Followed his money trail?
I want to restate that I think it's a good thing that the Grand Jury is scheduled to end. That will force them to take action or be viewed as incompetent. (Which they might not be, but that is the public sentiment....right or wrong)

Drew did an OOPS today!
On OTR with Greta.........interview with TV reporter
She asks, what do you tell your children?
DP "Mother is on vacation and won't be coming back."
what, then he says I mean "Mother is on vacation, and we don't know when she will be back"
his eyes were down and closed almost during interview then he woke up suddenly....odd

Drew did an OOPS today!
On OTR with Greta.........interview with TV reporter
She asks, what do you tell your children?
DP "Mother is on vacation and won't be coming back."
what, then he says I mean "Mother is on vacation, and we don't know when she will be back"
his eyes were down and closed almost during interview then he woke up suddenly....odd

I saw part of that clip on Greta - hubby changed the channel not knowing I was watching it, but I did get to see him make that correction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back