Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry will come back and read later - refuse to listen to Dr. Baden athough I really believe that if the PI cell call links to any of the A's that Dr. Badens wife will leave the case - LOL ok still here - Dr. Baden says the tool PI using is forensics tool to look for buried bodies.

Dr Baden said that is a forensic tool looking for a 'buried body'

Dr. Baden..........the video is valuable as it does show flora for botanists. He says the rod DC was using is a forensic tool used for locating buried bodies.

I'm watching too! Did we have problems during Nancy's show with the server here or was it on my end?

I couldn't get back in after my last post........just as the show was ending

I'm watching too! Did we have problems during Nancy's show with the server here or was it on my end?

I've had a lot of server problems here for about a week now...and I've noticed a few double and triple posts, so assume others are too.

Hey panthera, I did.

DR.B talking about water effecting her little skull. almost all remains recovered in one spot.

Dr. Baden was quite middle of the road with his answers this interview

Hey panthera, I did.

DR.B talking about water effecting her little skull. almost all remains recovered in one spot.
He was also talking about small animals accessing her remains but larger ones would've carried her skull away to their nest. Interesting!

I've had a lot of server problems here for about a week now...and I've noticed a few double and triple posts, so assume others are too.
Yes, me too. :( Seems to be when there's news on about Caylee's case everything gets overloaded!

I've had problems all day........kept getting server busy notice all morning. I thought something major happened in the case and went to all the media links looking for news. :)

MB says Chandra L. body was spread out over a wide area, Caylee's body wasn't, implying the bag wasn't opened that long, but does say the body would have tissue if bag had remained closed.

He was also talking about small animals accessing her remains but larger ones would've carried her skull away to their nest. Interesting!

:eek:I hope they don't go back to blaming the poor squirrels! It is interesting.

MBiden on now.
biden says DC was using a forensic tool. The rod is a forensic tool.

Yes, yosande, I thought this was interesting, too. It makes me think he was really serious about what he was doing and it certainly wasn't just a quick "check this tip out" event. He was prepared to find something!!!

I was going to put this on the NG thread before the server problem............We know that Casey was indicted and arrested on October 14th, and her family hasn't visited.

Someone was on the other end of the line with the PI - DC. I thought perhaps a family member, but if they haven't been communicating, it would have to be someone else. My bet is JB.

If it's found that JB had information from KC and was using PI's to find the body, without informing LE, can he be charged? I know there's attorney/client privledge, but this sounds too much like accessory after the fact.

MB says Chandra L. body was spread out over a wide area, Caylee's body wasn't, implying the bag wasn't opened that long, but does say the body would have tissue if bag had remained closed.
I think that's where he brought up the small animals that could've gotten inside to the tissue? I know it's gross ~ sorry. :(

Dr Baden said the bones remained in the bag? I had the definite understanding that many of the bones were scattered. Who said that? We saw LE sifting dirt looking for bones. The skull was in the bag, but has anyone else said that the bones were all in the bag?

I'm going to lose my mind before this is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne