Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also said the man who took the video tried to shop the video out to the media within the last month - or maybe she said about a month ago.

The video I saw on Greta was different than the one I have watched here on WS. He picked up and started to unfold a pink and white sheet or comforter it looked like - maybe a sleeping bag, and I could have sworn I saw a book like Caylee was reading lying on the ground.

I bet the forensic experts cringed when they watch him shoving that metal rod into the ground, poking at a black plastic bag by some house and trying to open it up. Way to destroy original evidence.

And I hope this will not be a matter dealth with at trial, that this b*zo could have possibly changed evidence by destroying it with either that rod or picking it up and tossing it. :furious::furious:

And Casey was hired by the A's, at least the show gave out the inference that while he was filming he ws in their employ. xoxoxoxox

Anyone who has been on a search & shown how to do it, knows the PI could have easily tossed small bones & teeth aside when he used that shovel the way he did. He could have broken or damaged remains when using the probe the way he did. Why would you rip into the bags the way he did? And why in the hell would you not wear gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, what a professional.

and IIRC TM has Nejeme as TES lawyer!!!1:woohoo:

When we were there for the "big search" and the training session was held at Nejame's club (which at that time was highly criticised) an announcement was made then that he had offered his legal services to Tim free of charge.

I was going to put this on the NG thread before the server problem............We know that Casey was indicted and arrested on October 14th, and her family hasn't visited.

Someone was on the other end of the line with the PI - DC. I thought perhaps a family member, but if they haven't been communicating, it would have to be someone else. My bet is JB.

If it's found that JB had information from KC and was using PI's to find the body, without informing LE, can he be charged? I know there's attorney/client privledge, but this sounds too much like accessory after the fact.
How about LA who seemed to have dropped from sight about the time of the video? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it makes more sense to me that he could've been tipping somebody off after the clues that Casey gave him during the jail call and so forth ~ like maybe she wanted him to go move the body for her only he double-crossed her, in a sense, and tipped off the PIs? :waitasec: MOO

MBiden on now.
biden says DC was using a forensic tool. The rod is a forensic tool.

Yes it is & I was shown by TES on how to use that same tool & did in fact use that tool on a search here.

I'm watching too! Did we have problems during Nancy's show with the server here or was it on my end?

Yes Panthera, I rebooted as I thought it was my 'puter. It must have been too many dedicated posters chomping at the bit on some hot new info! At least that is what I thought was happening. :crazy: We always go a tad bit crazy at any hot BREAKING NEWS, YaYa :blowkiss:

in video, those guys are in dress clothes...........dah........if I hike in the woods, I dress like it.......ticks? bugs? snakes? water? no gloves......garden digging tools? was this *spare of the moment* at the meet and greet???? and who is Joy W?
PI says he talked to JOY on phone during the video? Blonde girl that is with 'cowboy' from the LP search??? at the river in park???

Who said the PI said he was talking to Joy please? Did anybody catch that?

TIA

*pounding more spikes in my head*

Yes it is & I was shown by TES on how to use that same tool & did in fact use that tool on a search here.

Lele, That's interesting, what is it used to detect/find? TIA:)

Thank you for searching:)

Dr Baden said the bones remained in the bag? I had the definite understanding that many of the bones were scattered. Who said that? We saw LE sifting dirt looking for bones. The skull was in the bag, but has anyone else said that the bones were all in the bag?

I'm going to lose my mind before this is over.

I remember that as well. I wonder if part of the reason they had to sift thru so much dirt was b/c of the way the PI was using the small shovel. He could have scattered anything.

Dr Baden said the bones remained in the bag? I had the definite understanding that many of the bones were scattered. Who said that? We saw LE sifting dirt looking for bones. The skull was in the bag, but has anyone else said that the bones were all in the bag?

I yelled at Baden for that statement. I remember media saying that the search kept getting extended because the kept finding tiny bones all over the place.

Anyone who has been on a search & shown how to do it, knows the PI could have easily tossed small bones & teeth aside when he used that shovel the way he did. He could have broken or damaged remains when using the probe the way he did. Why would you rip into the bags the way he did? And why in the hell would you not wear gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, what a professional.
This is exactly what makes no sense to me, if he really was looking for Caylee, why was he ripping open bags and possibly disturbing valuable evidence even if the bags didn't contain her remains? Especially in the very same area Tim said he wasn't going to search when it was flooded because of the damage that could be caused. I really am wondering if the PIs were looking for something else other than her body that would incriminate Casey ~ like maybe "they haven't even found her clothes yet"?

These talking heads really need to get on the same fact page.
I clearly recall that the remains were scattered. And NG was showing the house across the street (TY LP) and saying it was THE Area.
And another thing, Hoover, I believe was reported as saying they were 150 feet from the crime scene...as in across the street?

TIA

LP said that besides the "sick daughter" and "psychic" that DC had several other variations, including having been talking to Joy W. And that Joy W admitted to having spoken to him. That was the extent of what LP said about it (other than his tone, to me, clearly indicates his dislike - suspicion? - of her) that was during NG.

How about LA who seemed to have dropped from sight about the time of the video? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it makes more sense to me that he could've been tipping somebody off after the clues that Casey gave him during the jail call and so forth ~ like maybe she wanted him to go move the body for her only he double-crossed her, in a sense, and tipped off the PIs? :waitasec: MOO

I was just thinking about how quiet LE has been about this. I am guessing that we will see multiple arrests by the end of the week. They are gonna pounce! BTW, every time I go away and have no comp, something happens...I was away when Casey was arrested for murder, and away when the body was found, and I will be away from Wed-Fri this week, so I fully expect charges to be laid while I'm gone.

TIA

BeanE, LP said it on NG. It could have been a tit-for-tat, she blamed LP before-LP blames her now:confused:who know's anymore...

LP said that besides the "sick daughter" and "psychic" that DC had several other variations, including having been talking to Joy W. And that Joy W admitted to having spoken to him. That was the extent of what LP said about it (other than his tone, to me, clearly indicates his dislike - suspicion? - of her) that was during NG.

Ok. Thank you, Traveling :) :blowkiss:

Thank you to the posters who passed on that Tim was standing up for Caylee. That was very good to hear!

This is exactly what makes no sense to me, if he really was looking for Caylee, why was he ripping open bags and possibly disturbing valuable evidence even if the bags didn't contain her remains? Especially in the very same area Tim said he wasn't going to search when it was flooded because of the damage that could be caused. I really am wondering if the PIs were looking for something else other than her body that would incriminate Casey ~ like maybe "they haven't even found her clothes yet"?

Maybe thats exactly what they were doing...Getting rid of valuable evidence. If they never found the body KC could maybe get off the murder 1 charge. The might not have cared about disturbing, only destroying!

I think they were directed there in order to remove any evidence within the bag that would lead LE straight back to the Anthony house.

IMO, I think he was looking for something bigger (larger). I don't recall him ever actually digging or sifting through the bags with his hands or anything. He just slashes them and then looks into them from what I saw on the tape. Whatever he was looking for had to be something of size - something he could easily see when he looked into the bag.

That could be. I can see the tearing of bags for the clothes, I can only see the probe for looking for a body, I can see using the small shovel for body, blackjack or other evidence. I think he was looking for all of the above & had been told they were in different spots. Maybe the 3 rocks were not only to serve as a marker, but also to serve as a reminder to 3 spots she dumped stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea