Greta - August 20, 2008

Greta just said it..............you were going to talk to her, but now you can't, so it defeats the purpose. He's saying no, it will help find "the little girl."

LP..........not nearly as sure and confident tonight........like the wind was taken out of his sails.

Agreed. Did he say that it was just pure coincidence that he and Jose just happened to be at IHOP at the same time?

So, does it seem like LP is thinking that he can get the reward to pay his $50k back? And what about asking for it from Rupert Murdoch???

Leonard doesn't look too happy, especially with Greta saying, "So you're gonna eat $50,000."

Stead, I thought the same thing. He was getting upset about that! I still don't understand...he thinks he is going to get the 50k back, and then he says that he is spending it on a worthwhile cause?

well you would have thought that padilla would have made a prior agreement with her lawyer that she would be able to talk to her, or he could probably careless cause 50,000. for all the media and advertisement of himself is just a drop in the bucket....guess we were right about that as well....wonder how much he's dude is costing to stay there with casey 24/7

Did I hear Padilla right? I thought he just said the kidnapper should drop Caylee off at a drug store and then come forward a few days later and claim the reward. Huh? Thinking he has a screw loose if that's what he said. :confused:

No...........LP isn't a happy camper tonight. He paid royally for his 15 minutes. :)

Why would Padilla have bonded her out on these conditions? What good does it do him? He won't get any glory or anything. I just don't understand at all.

They thought they were playas.

They got played.

Did I hear Padilla right? I thought he just said the kidnapper should drop Caylee off at a drug store and then come forward a few days later and claim the reward. Huh? Thinking he has a screw loose if that's what he said. :confused:

I thought he said the same thing. I heard an interview with him earlier today saying that he thinks that Casey left Caylee with someone that doesn't want to turn her in now for fear of going to JAIL.

Man! Hubba hubba! That guy can provide MY security!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back