Greta - August 20, 2008

Leonard is basically saying he just donated $50,000 to find Caylee.

I have a lovely bridge for him...

Are you hearing that there were OTHER bonds posted as well? Two smaller $100 bonds and he doesn't know what they were. I wonder if it is for the thefts from Amy??

I think one was the withholding evidence. I can't remember her other charge. The 500k was for felony child neglect.

No...........LP isn't a happy camper tonight. He paid royally for his 15 minutes. :)

If he wouldn't have ran his mouth so much, maybe he would be able to talk to Casey. But he ran his mouth about he was going to get her to tell him where Caylee was. :bang:

Rob Dick.................he's providing security for Casey and the family. He basically said he's staying at the Anthony home - him and his team. Greta asked if he's being paid, and he says it's something he believes strongly in.

:waitasec:
Did I hear Padilla right? I thought he just said the kidnapper should drop Caylee off at a drug store and then come forward a few days later and claim the reward. Huh? Thinking he has a screw loose if that's what he said. :confused:

He's been saying weird @#$% like that all week. :crazy:

Did I hear Padilla right? I thought he just said the kidnapper should drop Caylee off at a drug store and then come forward a few days later and claim the reward. Huh? Thinking he has a screw loose if that's what he said. :confused:

I'm afraid so... :slap:

They need to have a really cute bondsman guard her-she won't be able to resist peddling her tail of woe.....

I've been thinking the same thing.

Casey has been in jail for 5 weeks.

News flash...if your intention is to get Casey to talk...do you REALLY show your mug all over every station and spout it out..man he IS as dumb as he looks. As if Baez was going to go for that..LP really is a good ole' boy without a clue.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Casey has been in jail for 5 weeks.

I looked over these bondsmen from the videos when they got into Florida and didn't see anything promising. But, maybe they will bring in somebody special for Casey.

Have ya seen the guy on Greta????

after this stunt i doubt very much lp's reality show will flop cause so many people will be boycotting him

played like a old rickety bar-room piano

with puke in the corners of the bar area

stinks like a rotten pumpkin :crazy::crazy:

LOL. Maybe that is JUST the plan.....hoping that Casey will feel the same.

Shoot I'll even supply the hand cuffs! :eek: He makes me want to slip on a little blue dress & hoochie boots!

Why doesn't Greta ask him about this? What does he mean?

That's what he said.....yeah a screw is loose. :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back