Greta - August 21, 1008

Right, what the heck?? Just drop her off at a 24hr drugstore, that is safe for a 3 year old.
Unfortunately I think that's exactly what happened to Caylee, only it wasn't the drug store, just the drug. :mad:

Gotta give Greta some credit - she does know how to ask good leading questions - but she doesn't think like a prosecutor and that's the kind of questioning Padilla needs to face to throw him off balance.

Justin Wells at the Anthony home. BH team has a huge motorhome at the curb.......that's where they're staying. Some media has left because of the weather, but cars on the street belong to media.

Hope someone remembers to tell Casey to peel some raw onions before she goes outside for the vigil..... it will make her look like she has some emotions & actually misses Caylee.

Or maybe she can just think about who Tony's been sleeping with since she's been gone... THAT might work too.

It's not too early to practice crying for the jury.... her life might depend on whether people buy her performance.
And I hope she doesn't find some film of Susan Smith to practice with either. It didn't work!

Padilla doesn't believe there's a Zenaida, but that Casey handed Caylee off to a friend of hers in "that little clique of hers". :eek:

At least he admitted that much. There is no ZG...........

Right, what the heck?? Just drop her off at a 24hr drugstore, that is safe for a 3 year old.

Sure, it's just a little "mismanagement" of a kid.

Unfortunately I think that's exactly what happened to Caylee, only it wasn't the drug store, just the drug. :mad:

No, I meant good ole LP saying to just drop her off and call and get your reward. Boy doesn't this family attrack the most nuttiest of people. I have never in my life seen such strange people.

If I was one of the Anthony's neighbors, I'd be so p****d at the frenzy around and blocking my house.

Padilla doesn't believe there's a Zenaida, but that Casey handed Caylee off to a friend of hers in "that little clique of hers". :eek:

I thought he said a few days ago that he did believe that ZG did exist. Something about him being a Mexican & that if Casey wanted to make up a name she would use the name "Rosa" or somethng along those lines...

I thought he said a few days ago that he did believe that ZG did exist. Something about him being a Mexican & that if Casey wanted to make up a name she would use the name "Rosa" or somethng along those lines...

He did.

why doesnt the mother simply tell the grandparents who she gave the baby to ?

isnt that a simple enough question ?

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they are spinning this into rocket science and its simple math

I wouldn't want my kid going out for the bus and playing in that neighborhood. The circus, the lookie-lous running through neighborhood, and not to mention armed men outside!

Justin Wells describing the coming home. Showed George leaving in car just now. Justin telling about ankle bracelet and the signal it sends first to California.

greta, ask him to ask the freaking mother which friend she gave the baby to ?

Hello.....Reward Hotline?
I just dropped Caylee off at Walmart so Can I have my check for $250K please. Make it out to Zaneida Gonzalas. The Guy with the cowboy hat said it was OK & that I would'nt have to answer any questions.

The friends are going under the bus! They have had all afternoon to figure out the next group lie about the friends. Anyone that had any contact with Casey or Caylee around the weekend of father's day better be scared!

I think LE is onto them & probably expect them to start trying to blame people she knows.

The Zenaida lie was such a bust & the generic kidnapper wasn't very effective either.

I just hope all her friends have lawyers.... they shouldn't be harassed just because they knew a lying, baby mis-manager.

Maybe the whole group can hire the same lawyer & save time & some money..... it's going to be the same boring allegations over & over anyway. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back