Greta - August 21, 1008

If I was one of the Anthony's neighbors, I'd be so p****d at the frenzy around and blocking my house.

That's exactly what I was thinking. These poor people have been dealing with this for over a month now. This appears to have been a nice, quiet little neighborhood-it will never be the same.

If I was one of the Anthony's neighbors, I'd be so p****d at the frenzy around and blocking my house.

If I was one of their neighbors my whole family would be walking along the sidewalk in front of their house with signs "Casey, Where Is Caylee!":furious:

Hello.....Reward Hotline?
I just dropped Caylee off at Walmart so Can I have my check for $250K please. Make it out to Zaneida Gonzalas. The Guy with the cowboy hat said it was OK & that I would'nt have to answer any questions.

Reward Hotline: GET OFF THE PHONE, CASEY!!!!!

if i lived nearby
i would be serving breakfast and lunch and dinner on my gas grill

soda - water

CASH ONLY

:crazy:

No, I meant good ole LP saying to just drop her off and call and get your reward. Boy doesn't this family attrack the most nuttiest of people. I have never in my life seen such strange people.
Oh, I know what you meant, I was just adding my opinion to it! :)

Oh they are--trust me. When the story first broke people weren't sleeping because of all the noise and lights....I know someone that lives less than 7 houses down. It's not only starting all over, it's worse!~

I don't know for how much longer the neighbors will tolerate all those vehicles on the street. Most of the streets have ordinances and once I saw that big trailer ... not sure that is going to stay there very long.

The one house right across the street from the Anthony's their lawn is down to dirt. I wonder if the media is paying a fee per day to sit on these people's lawns.

School started this week in Florida and school buses have to get through the streets etc., etc.

What a friggin mess!

I think LE is onto them & probably expect them to start trying to blame people she knows.

The Zenaida lie was such a bust & the generic kidnapper wasn't very effective either.

I just hope all her friends have lawyers.... they shouldn't be harassed just because they knew a lying, baby mis-manager.

Maybe the whole group can hire the same lawyer & save time & some money..... it's going to be the same boring allegations over & over anyway. lol

I think this friend plan is not well thought out at all. These are the exact people who saw what she was doing during that crucial time window. They will be key to the prosecution, they have to already be disgusted with her, add pissed off for implying they might have something to do with it and I think it is very poorly thought out.

I think LE is onto them & probably expect them to start trying to blame people she knows.

The Zenaida lie was such a bust & the generic kidnapper wasn't very effective either.

I just hope all her friends have lawyers.... they shouldn't be harassed just because they knew a lying, baby mis-manager.

Maybe the whole group can hire the same lawyer & save time & some money..... it's going to be the same boring allegations over & over anyway. lol

like a class action lawsuit against casey

At least he admitted that much. There is no ZG...........

I found his attitude totally different tonight from previous interviews. SOMETHING is up and he has found out this is all a lie...........Now he has to worry if his money is going to go poof.....He is running in place with no where to go now...:treadmill:

the grand parents will have ZERO friends

if they continue this charade

how do they sleep at night ?

They need to start raising hands to speak..it's annoying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back