Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

3/24/2009

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, invited WESH 2 News to their home Tuesday.

They are taking a stand against a permanent memorial to Caylee along Suburban Drive.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19002036/detail.html#ixzz1UbZVvwlF

George and Cindy dang sure changed their position about a memorial on Suburban once they discovered the notion of selling $200,000 worth of bricks. Now they're down there walking and running, letting butterflies and balloons go, and singing Elvis songs every chance they get.

Guess they never thought of that!

George and Cindy dang sure changed their position about a memorial on Suburban once they discovered the notion of selling $200,000 worth of bricks. Now they're down there walking and running, letting butterflies and balloons go, and singing Elvis songs every chance they get.

Not sure how they can go and celebrate in the place Casey dumped Caylee's body.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2092470.story

"Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal........."

Thanks CP for posting this story. I, for one, am THRILLED that this reporter is keeping on top of this, and that the Homeowners Association is finally on record as wanting an investigation into this "charity". The whole article is worth reading..... I am glad they are questioning why BKH is SOLICITING $$$ without owning the property yet or having the proper zoning. And someone official can question BKH for selling the bricks that are really not for sale, in the ever-changing text and information on their ever-changing website. IMO, MOO, etc.

Agree just so much - and really peeps - why is anyone giving money to an idea when it's clear this "gimme gimme charity" has made no effort to purchase the land or to see if once purchased, the zoning can be put in place to even build the memorial. Somehow I can't imagine the neighbours sitting quietly while zoning is voted on and approved in any zoning committee meeting....maybe this community thinks it time for some peace and quiet...

Just seeing them mugging for cameras, smiling,laughing...it's unbeleivable.
Well, they have something to laugh about. They are "in the money" plus their daughter from hell is out of their life for now. They still make me :puke: though.

The investigation into this "scarity" by the Orlando Sentinel is proof in my book that squeaky wheels get grease. I don't attribute the investigation to WS members directly....but we have seen time and time again that our threads are reviewed, used, and sometimes even abused.

With all of the "Occupy" movements nationwide, a new attitude is slowly emerging. When people join together for a cause, change is possible.....at least awareness is raised.

As a former BOD member for a highly respected National Charitable organization I can say that legitimate organizations NEVER avoid providing requested financial statements. Transparency is one of the most important tools in maintaining a positive reputation and a beneficial relationship between donors, the organization, and those that benefit from the services of the organization.

I hope that the truth (whatever it may be) about this entity is revealed.

So well said CP
May sound odd but your contempt is admirable.
And don't get me started on the boat. It doesn't matter who actually paid for it or owns it, it was parked at their home for use by them in the search for missing persons .... and has not been used for that purpose ONCE. What a waste of an otherwise valuable resource.

The honorable thing would be to give that dam boat to Tim Miller.

But it'll never happen. Cindy would rather blow it up then give it to TM -- it's just the type of person she is, IMHO.

Mel

The honorable thing would be to give that dam boat to Tim Miller.

But it'll never happen. Cindy would rather blow it up then give it to TM -- it's just the type of person she is, IMHO.

Mel

Hi Mel,
If you head on over to the Parking Lot and read the KFN ( kid finders ) thread, you'll see that the Anthony's don't own the boat and never have. It belongs to KFN and is with them.
I doubt that KFN would ever consider donating it either tho.

The investigation into this "scarity" by the Orlando Sentinel is proof in my book that squeaky wheels get grease. I don't attribute the investigation to WS members directly....but we have seen time and time again that our threads are reviewed, used, and sometimes even abused.

With all of the "Occupy" movements nationwide, a new attitude is slowly emerging. When people join together for a cause, change is possible.....at least awareness is raised.

As a former BOD member for a highly respected National Charitable organization I can say that legitimate organizations NEVER avoid providing requested financial statements. Transparency is one of the most important tools in maintaining a positive reputation and a beneficial relationship between donors, the organization, and those that benefit from the services of the organization.

I hope that the truth (whatever it may be) about this entity is revealed.

These "drive-thru" charities also take away from those charities that do the most good. There are many in your local communities that help plus the major charities we all know all need donations. Why would people feel the need to donate to a charity they have no information on and when asked you get a "lick and a promise". jmo

These "drive-thru" charities also take away from those charities that do the most good. There are many in your local communities that help plus the major charities we all know all need donations. Why would people feel the need to donate to a charity they have no information on and when asked you get a "lick and a promise". jmo

Very true that people should give to tried and true charities. Hasn't TES actually found dozens of kids? They are amazing.

IIRC not only were they against it, they were ADAMANTLY opposed to it. Then they went into Wile e Coyote dollar signs in the eyes mode.

It's been awhile since I've posted, but was on vacation-in and around FL./and other areas and needed a much deserved break from the sheer insanity of the trick dog and pony show I witnessed down at the Courthouse on the days I went which amounted to 9, but that story is saved for another day.

This memorial never will get off the ground as long as the real powers that be keep looking into the shady business of trying to build things on land that doesn't belong to any of the 'interested parties' ie: the so called pyramids of foundations involved in this shady 'endeavor'. $200,000 worth of bricks for a property worth $90,000 tops? One must wonder why nothing has ever been built there in 30 + years.

I'm happy to see all the sleuthers are still going as strong as ever-Hats off to all of you!

IIRC not only were they against it, they were ADAMANTLY opposed to it. Then they went into Wile e Coyote dollar signs in the eyes mode.

Yep, I remember that.
Well, we may have some comic relief in the near future. I will find extremely hilarious if BKH turns out to be a scam and the Anthonys were fooled by them.
Did not they earlier say that their lawyer (Lipman) would check BKH out at a previous event at the site. Wonder if they will fire Lipman.:floorlaugh:

Yep, I remember that.
Well, we may have some comic relief in the near future. I will find extremely hilarious if BKH turns out to be a scam and the Anthonys were fooled by them.
Did not they earlier say that their lawyer (Lipman) would check BKH out at a previous event at the site. Wonder if they will fire Lipman.:floorlaugh:

I doubt it took much effort for any "scam" on the A's. Could've have even been their idea, for all I know. When they were "a walkin and a runnin", don't forget about their "entertainment" being the kid who called himself impersonating Elvis.

I'm pretty sure he did their theme song:

♫ “It's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, now go cat go!" ♫

I doubt it took much effort for any "scam" on the A's. Could've have even been their idea, for all I know. When they were "a walkin and a runnin", don't forget about their "entertainment" being the kid who called himself impersonating Elvis.

I'm pretty sure he did their theme song:

♫ “It's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, now go cat go!" ♫

:floorlaugh: Made my morning!

I think if the bricks start tumbling down on this memorial site idea-no pun intended, The A's are going to scream they had absolutely NO IDEA all this was going on. They'll just play the clueless card again and who knows, these other Foundations just might get sued by the A's. Yes, they are THAT toxic.

They couldn't be bothered to walk there on any given day when Caylee was missing, then they went to great lengths to badger the ones who placed memorial crosses, they said they never had gone down there prior, but now it's their biggest past time? Always did love the way-was it CA? who said they decided to just walk down there from their home, not knowing all this was going on -this was on Caylee's BDay. How on EARTH did they come prepared, wearing those brand new T-Shirts? Do not tell me they both changed out of their tops in the middle of the road that day. Sooo Transparent.
They got that Publcity Stunt word down pat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back