Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

I think if the bricks start tumbling down on this memorial site idea-no pun intended, The A's are going to scream they had absolutely NO IDEA all this was going on. They'll just play the clueless card again and who knows, these other Foundations just might get sued by the A's. Yes, they are THAT toxic.

They couldn't be bothered to walk there on any given day when Caylee was missing, then they went to great lengths to badger the ones who placed memorial crosses, they said they never had gone down there prior, but now it's their biggest past time? Always did love the way-was it CA? who said they decided to just walk down there from their home, not knowing all this was going on -this was on Caylee's BDay. How on EARTH did they come prepared, wearing those brand new T-Shirts? Do not tell me they both changed out of their tops in the middle of the road that day. Sooo Transparent.
They got that Publcity Stunt word down pat.

They seem to have adopted the "tear down and rebuild" approach to memorials in that area. Too bad they weren't as devoted to Caylee as they are to this hideous "memorial".

I doubt it took much effort for any "scam" on the A's. Could've have even been their idea, for all I know. When they were "a walkin and a runnin", don't forget about their "entertainment" being the kid who called himself impersonating Elvis.

I'm pretty sure he did their theme song:

♫ “It's one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, now go cat go!" ♫

Good one. Now that song jumps into my mind each time the Anthonys are mentioned.
BKH facebook has now deleted the notice about gift boxes for needy families.
It was apparently just another pie in the sky, similar to the many others they profess.

Good one. Now that song jumps into my mind each time the Anthonys are mentioned.
BKH facebook has now deleted the notice about gift boxes for needy families.
It was apparently just another pie in the sky, similar to the many others they profess.

They only jump when it profits them. I've yet to see any of them going the distance to help anybody but their own selves, unless it's to join up with these newly established other foundations, allow the use the Caylee name, Ca Ching goes their cash register again. I'm waiting for their pie in the sky to zero in and it becomes pie in the face. It'd be a waste, huge waste of a good pie tho' :blushing:

They seem to have adopted the "tear down and rebuild" approach to memorials in that area. Too bad they weren't as devoted to Caylee as they are to this hideous "memorial".

That is just one of the sickest parts of the Anthony's. I still say if OCA had told her parent's that she threw Caylee down the street just a hop, skip and jump away from their house we would have never known about Caylee period, after all she was just a shell to them. Caylee only suits their purpose when the almighty dollar dances in front of their eyes.
Why o why is karma taking so long...It has been three years, when will it slam into the Anthony's?

Well, they made another change to their website , I suspect , reacting to the local homeowners requested investigation/OS article.

"The Public Fundraising Goal in 2011 for this project is $5,000.
The total cost of the project could reach $200,000; the funds come from a combination of grants, foundations, and corporate partners; not from citizen donations. If the local neighborhood does not want a memorial; the memorial will be built at an alternate location."

http://www.bringkidshome.org/camemorial.htm

And so the forever changing story of the walkway continues.

Well, they made another change to their website , I suspect , reacting to the local homeowners requested investigation/OS article.

The total cost of the project could reach $200,000; the funds come from a combination of grants, foundations, and corporate partners; not from citizen donations. If the local neighborhood does not want a memorial; the memorial will be built at an alternate location."

In plan A (or was it B?) they were still actively seeking this illusive corporate partner, or 'coalition partner' as they called it.
Does this version now mean that they have found one or have they declined to mention that one is a little more difficult to reel in than they had hoped?
This pie in the sky idea will end up nothing more than a renamed playground in a park somewhere which, by the way, would've been the right course to take in the first place.

In plan A (or was it B?) they were still actively seeking this illusive corporate partner, or 'coalition partner' as they called it.
Does this version now mean that they have found one or have they declined to mention that one is a little more difficult to reel in than they had hoped?
This pie in the sky idea will end up nothing more than a renamed playground in a park somewhere which, by the way, would've been the right course to take in the first place.

Exactly. Most reputable charities have a professional grant writer as grant writing is an art. Corporate sponsorships generally want to "give" to a charity that is good for their "image". It hurts to say this, but Caylee's name, Caylee's Family and the whole Trial thing and how she died and trying to tie that into a memorial is not going to draw a lot of corporate sponsorships IMHO.

The current plan is called the "backpeddle" plan IMO. Besides having the Anthonys involved now, was probably the final coup de grace for this circus.

The link has an article and video with something odd, some folks are displaying a T shirt from when Caylee was still missing. Now I wonder if the donated T shirts that the Anthonys provided included those left over T shirts from when Caylee was missing. The ultimate cheapskates. Also Eddie DelValle with his three doctorates from unknown university in unknown disciplines, does some interesting talking too.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/103011-Anthonys-join-family-event-near-memorial-site

BBM

Translation ~ Because we have been unable to come up with the cash or financing to purchase the property, we have now gone to plan B. This will consist of a nice bronze plaque with Caylee's name in a playground Orange County will deem appropriate.

jmo

There was supposed to be a memorial "brick" for Caylee in Leesburg but I don't know if it was ever dedicated. The creator of Waterfall Of Tears, Don Williams, was apparently waiting for the Anthony's, far as I can tell. Haven't been able to find any update since early 2009. But this guy had built a memorial to all murdered children on his own property at his own cost.

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/archives/2009/01/the_waterfall_of_tears.php

Thanks for bring the Waterfall of Tears to this thread. It brought tears to my eyes as I read of Mr. Williams' journey to build this memorial. I searched a few other sites but also did not see where Caylee's brick has been dedicated.

Since Caylee "drowned", I guess that the A's would want her added to a wall of murdered children. Besides, they wouldn't be getting any money for it.

The current plan is called the "backpeddle" plan IMO. Besides having the Anthonys involved now, was probably the final coup de grace for this circus.

The link has an article and video with something odd, some folks are displaying a T shirt from when Caylee was still missing. Now I wonder if the donated T shirts that the Anthonys provided included those left over T shirts from when Caylee was missing. The ultimate cheapskates. Also Eddie DelValle with his three doctorates from unknown university in unknown disciplines, does some interesting talking too.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/103011-Anthonys-join-family-event-near-memorial-site

I think they spliced in that portion of the video with the earlier shirts, maybe because the video of the current event only had about 8 people standing around looking bored. They must have also had to burn all the footage of the oh so scary people showing up to threaten the family - since the court is so worried about protecting FCA and the jurors from them I'm pretty sure they would have been at that walk, no? :innocent:

There was supposed to be a memorial "brick" for Caylee in Leesburg but I don't know if it was ever dedicated. The creator of Waterfall Of Tears, Don Williams, was apparently waiting for the Anthony's, far as I can tell. Haven't been able to find any update since early 2009. But this guy had built a memorial to all murdered children on his own property at his own cost.

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/archives/2009/01/the_waterfall_of_tears.php

What'sThatClue - Thank you so much for posting this article - I am so grateful to be able to have read it and finally know this man's story - and feel humbled to know of his sacrifice - no words - just tears ......what a blessed man..

What'sThatClue - Thank you so much for posting this article - I am so grateful to be able to have read it and finally know this man's story - and feel humbled to know of his sacrifice - no words - just tears ......what a blessed man..

The news articles seem to end around April/May 209. What a shame.

This early story states that Mr. Williams wanted the Anthony's to dedicate Caylee's block:

http://www.cbs12.com/news/caylee-4712192-williams-children.html

BKH should get a clue and follow this guy's example. jmo

I think we need to send the A's a carton of Coconuts so they and their foundation buddies can play more Shell Games.

I don't profess to know a great deal of the internal workings of a foundation, but it seems they want to keep aiming low so none of them get an audit. This same holds true for those other foundations of theirs that we no longer hear about. They seem to close up shop before the close of the year and open up another one. Just like that $500k from Dr Phil's foundation-for him, it was a tax write off, but where it went to is anybody's guess. I'd bet to say their attorney got his share off the top for services rendered, then the A's got their payout and a substanstancial 'endowment' to their new foundation, which in turn gave a % to yet another of their foundations and then another % to one of these foundations that is hellbent for election to build that park and then have their hands out to the Government for assitance.

HOA's have pretty specific rules of their incorporations and the CC&R's dictated by the State. Whoever owns that property can sell it to whoever BUT the final say rests with the HOA. Let the games begin:great:

If anyone is interested (I'm not going to link this, it is a FB page) but some here have visited the FB the Bring Kids Home page....

on the left is a link to the Caylee Marie Anthony ~ Memorial FB page. I just checked that one out, and there are numerous negative comments in the 29 comments in the top entry (status update Oct. 13) saying exactly some of the same things we have been saying here, and the owners of the page have answered a few with the same non-answers they have been giving out. I just thought it interesting the negative comments haven't been deleted yet, although I expect they will soon....

Nothing earth shattering, just if anybody is interested. I am fascinated by how they keep changing their plans and changing the text on their BKH "official" website like they are just out there blowin' in the wind, collecting $$ for whatever they feel like doing, and they have no problem saying that on these FB pages and their "official" page. If this Memorial in the swamp doesn't work, hey, we'll just do something somewhere else with the hard earned $$$ people are (NOT) donating.....

IMO, MOO, etc.

Not much new came out of the HOA meeting today. just that they do oppose the site being used as a memorial.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...memorial-hoa-meeting-20111107,0,6538480.story

Operative word from the HOA is 'Residential'. I'm sure if Royal Oaks wanted a playground or park, they would have put one in yrs ago. That area as suspected is zoned only for residential. BKH tries to make it sound like $200,000 would build the memorial, but what he isn't saying is how much time and money it will take to grade the property, lay plumbing, bring it up to code-the licenses, permits, insurance liability, variances with the city and State etc. That land has sat in water off and on for years-waterlogged and removal of the trees and roots would take a great deal of money. This is a lost cause before it gets started. Never mind they don't even own it yet. IF it ever did get built, the residents would no doubt have to ante up assesments for the upkeep and then the Assoc. Dues would go higher. I do not think they would ever agree to this. It's just a sorry pipe dream to make more money off the unsuspecting public that doesn't live in that area and have no idea what all this would entail.

They should just make a little patch of area at J. Blanchard and name it Caylee's Corner. It would suffice and wouldn't cost very much at all.

Not much new came out of the HOA meeting today. just that they do oppose the site being used as a memorial.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...memorial-hoa-meeting-20111107,0,6538480.story

"If the memorial is not wanted by the neighborhood, the memorial will be built at a different location and BKH has other uses for the property," Segura said on Friday.

:waitasec:
BKH does not own the property, they will build the memorial at a different location BUT BKH still has other uses for the property it does not own?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back