GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM:

I'm so glad you picked up on that the other day. I've been paying attention to it, and I agree it's a great strategy. These days, people just read the headlines. I think it's smart they are telling all of the details of the story, then finishing with the headline.

I think leaving her car at PTL was a panic move. I think Heather met her fate at LB's, and after that, all communications were done using her cell phone to keep from their phones pinging in suspicious areas. For the trip back to her apartment, I think someone else was driving her car and considered leaving it there. For whatever reason (fear of security cameras, someone seeing them get out of it, whoever was supposed to pick them up was a no-show), they panicked and left and headed to PTL. They were probably full of adrenaline and freaking out and just wanted to get home, so it would be "over." It may have also crossed their minds that if the car was at PTL, there would be no signs pointing LE to LB's.

That's my theory.
Surface if you have time could you post what your time line would look like.

I keep going back and forth with my theories but...MOO

*I think SM went to HEs...and then took her to LBs.

I think TM did a little of with SM head with not answering the phones right away and I think the car at PTL was panic.

There is surveillance recording from the Seaboard Street Wal-Mart where Moorer was seen parking his truck in a handicap space and entering the store about 1:12 a.m. on Dec. 18, 2013. He then selected a test and purchased it, along with a cigar, at 1:19 am.

Have you ever stood around for 7 minutes?? Its a long time. Was he analyzing which test to buy?? Or stalling for time???
MOO

Agreed, they also purchased the truck with that large tool box....

Regardless, I feel that she was kept captive long enough for TM to force her to take a pregnancy test in front of her. I've just always thought that test was positive and that's where kidnapping turned in to murder. I feel like it wasn't good enough for TM that SM was no longer seeing HE. There was a chance HE was pregnant and TM could not let a baby be born out of that relationship. All she could think about was how that would look to everyone else. SM would have an 18 year connection to HE. Child support, visits with another woman's child, public knowledge that he had cheated on her and then gotten this girl pregnant. No way was TM going to let this girl ruin her perfect (in her mind lol) marriage. This was planned well before-hand. I believe the truck was bought so that HE wouldn't recognize them and that toolbox probably came in handy to hide an alive or deceased HE for a short time. It just makes me sick imagining what that poor girl endured during her last moments and having to see that beasts face as she took her last breath.

Thank you Jewel for the links. Thanks all for comments. They said when they started it would probably take two weeks. Not sure why they acted surprised today that they still have a lot to do. There is a lot that has not been told yet.

I'm wondering now, if SM met HE and had HE willingly get in the toolbox. Tells her so no one sees her with him. Then they arrive wherever, and to HE's horror, there is TM waiting for them. Remember, BW said when HE called her that night, she said SM told her he was leaving TM and wanted to be with her. So, she would have had no reason to be suspicious of him. Perfect way to get HE to go along with him without a struggle and the chance there could be witnesses if HE resisted or screamed etc. Reminds me of a case here in Ohio--Patti Adkins.

Last edited:
Regardless, I feel that she was kept captive long enough for TM to force her to take a pregnancy test in front of her. I've just always thought that test was positive and that's where kidnapping turned in to murder. I feel like it wasn't good enough for TM that SM was no longer seeing HE. There was a chance HE was pregnant and TM could not let a baby be born out of that relationship. All she could think about was how that would look to everyone else. SM would have an 18 year connection to HE. Child support, visits with another woman's child, public knowledge that he had cheated on her and then gotten this girl pregnant. No way was TM going to let this girl ruin her perfect (in her mind lol) marriage. This was planned well before-hand. I believe the truck was bought so that HE wouldn't recognize them and that toolbox probably came in handy to hide an alive or deceased HE for a short time. It just makes me sick imagining what that poor girl endured during her last moments and having to see that beasts face as she took her last breath.
Agreed! Extremely sad and frustrating. I pray that somehow Heather can be found so they can be charged to the full extent with the crime that we all believe they committed.

1. MOO I feel SM and TM knew about date night with new guy. I believe they they were watching stalking and (having sex).

2. During her date TM sent sex pics to HE.

* Date drops off HE at 1:15 am

3. SM called HE from the payphone at 1:35 am < over 4 minutes.

4. Heather called Bri at 1:44 <a little over 2 minutes. HE was hysterical and BW told her NOT to go see SM.

5. Heather posted to Tumblr from 1:53 am to 2:09 am <approx 16 minutes.

6. HE posts in tumbler and other social media very heavy. She had gazillions posts all the time.

7. HE stops posting at 2:09 am. There is NO activity for 20 minutes. I feel HE was waiting for someone (SM). I think he arrived with a pregnancy test.

7. HE's phone tried calling the payphone at 2:29 am <it calls 9 times. I'm not convinced yet this is HE.

* HE's phone first pings at LB's from 2:42 am to 2:56 am. Her phone pings there, I'm not convinced yet it is HE herself.

* HE's car left at PTL
Wow. Sadly your theory is very plausible.
Hope they get a conviction!
Sidney Moorer bought the pregnancy test and the CIGAR as a ploy to convince her to take that test & convince HE that he was excited about the prospect of being a father again.
Pure Evil.
Instead of being excited and exhilarated about the prospect of being a father – he was apparently excited about committing kidnapping & murder all to please his evil wife.
We’ve had time to mull over this evidence at each trial & this time it is much more clear how premeditated this was.

Last edited:
Thanks @Surfside for the testimony updates as they're happening, that's not easy (for me, at least, it seems like I miss some of it, but I'm a slow typer).

Thanks @Jewels53 for the trial video footage links.

Thanks everyone else for the commentaries and insights.

It would be wonderful if SM (or TM) cracked and finally admitted what happened and where HE is, but I'm not holding my breath. Can hardly wait for tomorrow--another day closer to a conviction, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500