GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The significance of not having that communication and especially on that night in question to have it shut off - for these people was very uncommon,” said Brown. Another key piece of evidence for Brown was testimony from Tammy Moorer's cousin, Donald DeMarino.

Back in October during the trial, Nancy Livesay asked DeMarino about a picture he said he saw on a phone shown to him by Sidney Moorer. DeMarino testified it was a picture of Heather Elvis and it didn’t look like she could walk, talk or anyone would ever hear from her again.

"I did a lot of time in the military and I've seen people that have seen horrible things. He was completely believable to me and to me he looked like a person that had definitely seen something that was horrific,” said Brown.
Juror seated on Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial weighs in on evidence, testimony during trial

BOOM! We were debating this earlier, I believed him too ...
Drug addict or not, I still believe him. I hated the fact that Nancy couldn't ask him what SM told him when he showed him the photo. For all of his problems, I'm glad DM told. He didn't get anything out of it. It actually made his life worse with some of his family. At least, one person in that family will do the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500