Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info about a funeral for Hailey yet?

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here :

I wonder IF there will be an arrest BEFORE the remains are released and funeral is held ?

OR

Will they release the remains and have the funeral PRIOR to an arrest ?

:waitasec: I hope that made sense ...

thanks for the map links, I was surely hoping that where ever SA claimed to be was far away from where poor Hailey was found.

According to a defense lawyer?????

Not everyone that takes a polygraph examination fails. Two critical people around Hailey were asked to take polygraphs,first, they arrived to take polygraphs under the influence of narcotics.

Upon the 2nd attempt,BD took the polygraph and deception was indicated on questions related to the disappearance of Hailey. BD ended the interview by walking out. On SA's 2nd attempt, he too, ended the interview by walking out.

3rd attempt at a polygraph by SA resulted in the first stage of the poly being administered and deception indicated on questions relating to the whereabouts of Hailey. During the second stage of this poly, SA made a positive indication that Hailey could be found in Scurry County. The third stage of this poly began to refine the location of Hailey in Scurry County, SA refused to complete the polygraph and walked out of the police station.

Given the facts of how all of the polygraph examinations began and ended, I consider all of the poly's failures, deception indicated before they ever started and deception on how they ended. These two people, Hailey's own Mother had the responsibility to do whatever it took to coorperate with LE. The Mother of a missing child does not walk out on LE. Period.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9dpNu3jLO3tc2VvWTVfa0NvOTQ/edit

I don't have a link to this so its classed as a rumor but its believed that Shawn took another test and failed that one also

A good question would be why would they go to those places, and not the places she was reported to have gone to. Or did they?

An even better question would be, why didn't BD go to MB's house to talk with MB and MB's mother upon arrival back to CCity? Why did BD or SA not speak to the very people that Hailey was supposed to have spent the night with? Why did BD and SA rely on a conversation between 2 other kids, that Hailey never made it to MB's house?

Instead of analyzing what the dogs did or didn't do, I would be more focused on what the last person that saw her and what the missing child's Mother did or didn't do.

According to a defense lawyer?????

Not everyone that takes a polygraph examination fails. Two critical people around Hailey were asked to take polygraphs,first, they arrived to take polygraphs under the influence of narcotics.

Upon the 2nd attempt,BD took the polygraph and deception was indicated on questions related to the disappearance of Hailey. BD ended the interview by walking out. On SA's 2nd attempt, he too, ended the interview by walking out.

3rd attempt at a polygraph by SA resulted in the first stage of the poly being administered and deception indicated on questions relating to the whereabouts of Hailey. During the second stage of this poly, SA made a positive indication that Hailey could be found in Scurry County. The third stage of this poly began to refine the location of Hailey in Scurry County, SA refused to complete the polygraph and walked out of the police station.

Given the facts of how all of the polygraph examinations began and ended, I consider all of the poly's failures, deception indicated before they ever started and deception on how they ended. These two people, Hailey's own Mother had the responsibility to do whatever it took to coorperate with LE. The Mother of a missing child does not walk out on LE. Period.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9dpNu3jLO3tc2VvWTVfa0NvOTQ/edit

See that brings me back to the DNA test also.

SA hides in Billie house and Billie lies to LE that he wasn't there....

She is arrested.

Why would SA not agree to a DNA swab??

What did she fear from SA giving a DNA test

IMO Billie's words about her daughter never matched her actions...

The old saying Actions speak louder than words......

just watching and waiting, hoping and praying that other shoe will drop soon.

when SA was arrested wasnt he automatically given a DNA test?

I dont mean in Haileys case, I mean prior to that.

Why would he need to look at the tapes to see if she was there? Surely LE were capable of that?

He would have wanted to watch them to see if he saw something LE didn't see.

If my child was missing, and there were surveillance tapes of a local motel, I would want to double check, even if LE said they looked at them already. And I would be looking specifically for any trace of my child. JMO

I don't usually put much stock in polygraph examinations but given that Shawn's indicated that Hailey is in Scurry county AND he walked out when they started asking him questions about Scurry county AND Hailey was found in Scurry county, I think they might be on to something in SA's case.

What a huge coinkidinky otherwise.

Maybe it was SA or someone else from the home who went to the motel, to get the free wifi. The scent of Hailey could have been on him if he went there. JMO

Since we know Billie and Hailey shared clothing etc... and Billie was about the neighborhood looking before the dogs....

Could that be a possibility?

Sorry if this is a duplicate question, but has anything been released as far as if clothing was found on or near the remains? tia

Since we know Billie and Hailey shared clothing etc... and Billie was about the neighborhood looking before the dogs....

Could that be a possibility?

I imagine the afternoon that Billie claims she went to peoples was by car. We know she didn't go to MB'S house or do any actual searching for Hailey

Respectfully snipped...

C) CD's girlfriend apparently initially said HD was there that day, then changed her mind. Also, there is the earring affair. That was found at her house, but it was only accounted for once it had been found even though it was part of the description of what HD was thought to have on her person when last seen. Plus, we have BD's claim that X-box images taken the previous evening showed HD with the earrings. If this is true then it would be a hard case to make that HD didn't visit her fathers house at some point during the day. And if she did that, then she must have been alive the night before.

I can't bold from my phone but want to specifically address your first sentence. I distinctly remember seeing a video interview with CD and his girlfriend where she stated that Hailey stopped by their house that morning and CD corrected her reminding her that was the day before. I thought that was really weird and their interaction always stood out to me. I have not been able to find this video anywhere so I have nothing concrete to back up my statement. But I know I saw this. So along with the other sightings I can't discount that Hailey was seen earlier the day she supposedly disappeared.

Edit: stupid autocorrect

Just catching up.. So where is SA and and any news of him being questioned more by LE at this point?

I can't bold from my phone but want to specifically address your first sentence. I distinctly remember seeing a video interview with CD and his girlfriend where she stated that Hailey stopped by their house that morning and CD corrected her reminding her that was the day before. I thought that was really weird and their interaction always stood out to me. I have not been able to find this video anywhere so I have nothing concrete to back up my statement. But I know I saw this. So along with the other sightings I can't discount that Hailey was seen earlier the day she supposedly disappeared.

Edit: stupid autocorrect

However Clint and Naomi were cleared of being involved in Haileys disappearance. Additionally LE have said there was not a single credible sighting of Hailey by anyone on the Monday.

The search warrant affidavits show that LE determined the time BD left CC using records and through witness statements, meaning that at least one other person saw her leaving.

If SA had been with her I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it in the affidavit, but they place him substantially in Scurry county at that time, again through records and witness interviews.

He can't be in two places at once.

That means that SA could not have taken her to work, unless one or more of these witnesses lied to the investigators.

Patiently waiting for the time when the truth can be revealed, and legitimate links supplied.

not so patiently doing the same.

I too am curious if SA has been spoken by LE in regards to the location and identification of the remains.

I think you have many, many people waiting with you Knox. Not so sure about "patiently" though!

ETA: Ha Tlcya.. beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member