Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes returns safely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't heard anything straight from her so how would we know?

Only thing I remember from the divorce papers is that apparently in between sexting and sending provocative photos, she had supposedly texted MC that she missed Kyron and Baby K.

Thanks for the info - I'd forgotten that.

She told her secret lover that she was worried about Kyron. And how does that make her at trustworthy person?

Of course that guy Michael Cook was coming around searching for Kyron even while starting a relationship with Terri in the middle of an investigation - and called himself "an old friend" of Kaine's! :dance:

*Sigh*

"She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."
Did they talk on one of those multiple secret phones?

Does anyone see a pattern here with Terri's friends?

So, let me get this straight, Kyron has been missing since 6/4/2010 and the last person who saw him was his stepmother but that's not considered a crime?

No. For starters, we don't know that she was the last person who saw him. Another student said he saw him after TH said she left.

As for it being a crime if she was the last person who saw him at the school, consider this: the "last person" who saw John Walsh's son Adam was his mother while they were shopping in the Sears store.

If being the "last person" to see someone before they're killed or go missing is a crime, then there's a heckuva lot of criminals running around loose.

It seems to be pretty well documented by the forgoing posters that Terri has said she misses Kyron. On the other hand, as a pre-private-fb seer, I have my doubts if she really does miss him. I'm not sure it matters one way or the other, though. It would be different if she were out there talking and giving interviews and never said she missed him, but she's not saying anything publicly (wisely), so how could she say she misses him publicly even if she does miss him?

Also, I've seen lots of perps say they miss the person they "disappeared."

Bolded and underlined by me. What is a pre-private-fb seer?

It seems to be pretty well documented by the forgoing posters that Terri has said she misses Kyron. On the other hand, as a pre-private-fb seer, I have my doubts if she really does miss him. I'm not sure it matters one way or the other, though. It would be different if she were out there talking and giving interviews and never said she missed him, but she's not saying anything publicly (wisely), so how could she say she misses him even if she does miss him?

FB is a microcosm of one's mind at that moment they're posting. My children have never felt neglected that my run of the mouth postings hardly ever refer to them. I do that because it's MY FB page, and it's all about me on there. That's why it's so interesting that people are just so upset that she posted about herself. Posted about her daughter who was constantly in her presence. Posted about what she was going to do, like go to the gym.

In the aftermath of Kyron's disappearance, Terri was being isolated away from her husband, Kyron's mother and her husband, from her friends, and being increasingly leaned on to confess to something she claims she didn't do or have any knowledge about what had happened to Kyron. It isn't difficult for me to then look at that pressure and weigh her comment after Kyron's disappearance in the light of reverting to the only thing she knows how to do, which is to post mindless innocuous comments on FB which mean nothing in regular circumstances, but have been given ominous and nefarious purposes now.

Again, I am not making excuses for Terri; if she harmed Kyron or knows what happened to him, then woe become her. But just saying she's going to the gym doesn't mean anything to me. It's how she was processing her thoughts at that moment. It doesn't say anything about her thought process, doesn't tell me she's only thinking about herself. It tells me only that she's going to the gym. Not ominous. Not nefarious. Not even self-absorbed. It's just her mindless thought at a particular moment in time.

None of that tells me how much does she sit and wonder where he is, if he's okay, will he come home, who has him, does he know she misses him greatly, etc etc etc. And it surely doesn't tell me whether she doesn't give a damn.

So, let me get this straight, Kyron has been missing since 6/4/2010 and the last person who saw him was his stepmother but that's not considered a crime?

BBM

I lean towards her being guilty....but we don't know for a FACT that she was the last person who saw Kyron.

If someone wanted to get technical, we don't know a crime has been committed. Despite the improbability, it's possible Kyron wandered off and fell down an embankment. It's improbable, but lacking evidence that points to the contrary, it's possible.

Bolded and underlined by me. What is a pre-private-fb seer?

DeDe's FB was once public. Now it is private. A pre-private FB seer, then, would be someone who looked at DeDe's public FB :)

The best thing I think we all can do is to agree to disagree. There is nothing that anyone can say that will make me change my mind about Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance and I'm sure those who have a different opinion of her feel the same way. So in all fairness to the other members of this board, this constant back and forth bickering is not helping to find Kyron and I'm done with it.

I'm just waiting for this whole case to split people into political corners...everything else in this country seems to do that...:(

It is beyond belief that here we are, only days away from what can be called mid-August, and we still know next to nothing (factual) as to what took place on June 4th and if in fact Terri was the last person to see Kyron or not. Clearly, the last person to see Kyron (at school) was whoever he left the school with. And who says they saw Terri with Kyron at that "last" sighting? We still know nothing...astonishing.

I'm just waiting for this whole case to split people into political corners...everything else in this country seems to do that...:(

It is beyond belief that here we are, only days away from what can be called mid-August, and we still know next to nothing (factual) as to what took place on June 4th and if in fact Terri was the last person to see Kyron or not. Clearly, the last person to see Kyron (at school) was whoever he left the school with. And who says they saw Terri with Kyron at that "last" sighting? We still know nothing...astonishing.

It's Bush's fault. :angel:

No. For starters, we don't know that she was the last person who saw him. Another student said he saw him after TH said she left.

As for it being a crime if she was the last person who saw him at the school, consider this: the "last person" who saw John Walsh's son Adam was his mother while they were shopping in the Sears store.

If being the "last person" to see someone before they're killed or go missing is a crime, then there's a heckuva lot of criminals running around loose.

Can you back that up? Cuz, I believe a store clerk and the perp were the last to see Adam Walsh!

FWIW, I'm open to all possibilities, I just want evidence to support her guilt. This is a discussion board, and if everyone sat around agreeing with everyone else, that'd be kind of boring and pointless, and there wouldn't be much discussion, IMHO.

It isn't a crime if Kyron did wander off, got hurt, got lost, whatever. Who would they arrest in that case, Kyron?

I don't know what happened to him, and I don't believe LE does either. What I do know is none of us here have the PROOF to convict anyone, and if LE did, I wonder if they would have had to go on a fishing expedition with a GJ.

I could be all wrong, been there, done that, but I do know I will never be in a rush to judgment.

My opinion only

If someone wanted to get technical, we don't know a crime has been committed. Despite the improbability, it's possible Kyron wandered off and fell down an embankment. It's improbable, but lacking evidence that points to the contrary, it's possible.

The police say it's a criminal investigation, so I'm taking their word for it.

We know the school grounds have been searched several times. We also don't have anyone who saw him leave the school, and only Terri's word apparently that she saw him go to the classroom. There's no evidence that Kyron was the type of child to wander away from the school and into the woods. There's no mention of it ever happening before at this school, to my knowledge.

What we do know is that it was TH's job to take him to school that morning.

That she took a picture of him with his science fair project.

That others may have seen them at the science fair.

The teacher thought Kyron left with Terri.

Kyron wasn't there at lunch time.

Terri had the truck that morning, and if Kyron left with anyone, the simplest solution would be that he left with her, his step-mother.

But a few hours later he was not with Terri anymore, and he was marked absent at the school.

That's what we know - but LE might know more.

The best thing I think we all can do is to agree to disagree. There is nothing that anyone can say that will make me change my mind about Terri's involvement in Kyron's disappearance and I'm sure those who have a different opinion of her feel the same way. So in all fairness to the other members of this board, this constant back and forth bickering is not helping to find Kyron and I'm done with it.

I agree and thank you...IMHO..It serves no useful purpose in helping to find Kyron......JMO

FB is a microcosm of one's mind at that moment they're posting. My children have never felt neglected that my run of the mouth postings hardly ever refer to them. I do that because it's MY FB page, and it's all about me on there. That's why it's so interesting that people are just so upset that she posted about herself. Posted about her daughter who was constantly in her presence. Posted about what she was going to do, like go to the gym.

In the aftermath of Kyron's disappearance, Terri was being isolated away from her husband, Kyron's mother and her husband, from her friends, and being increasingly leaned on to confess to something she claims she didn't do or have any knowledge about what had happened to Kyron. It isn't difficult for me to then look at that pressure and weigh her comment after Kyron's disappearance in the light of reverting to the only thing she knows how to do, which is to post mindless innocuous comments on FB which mean nothing in regular circumstances, but have been given ominous and nefarious purposes now.

Again, I am not making excuses for Terri; if she harmed Kyron or knows what happened to him, then woe become her. But just saying she's going to the gym doesn't mean anything to me. It's how she was processing her thoughts at that moment. It doesn't say anything about her thought process, doesn't tell me she's only thinking about herself. It tells me only that she's going to the gym. Not ominous. Not nefarious. Not even self-absorbed. It's just her mindless thought at a particular moment in time.

None of that tells me how much does she sit and wonder where he is, if he's okay, will he come home, who has him, does he know she misses him greatly, etc etc etc. And it surely doesn't tell me whether she doesn't give a damn.

It's true we can't know what's in anybody's mind. But how an innocent mother could post a picture of a sibling sitting on a missing child's bed and post how cute it is that the baby misses him, with an accompanying smiley face, I cannot fathom. That sealed it for me.

It's true we can't know what's in anybody's mind. But how an innocent mother could post a picture of a sibling sitting on a missing child's bed and post how cute it is that the baby misses him, with an accompanying smiley face, I cannot fathom. That sealed it for me.

:furious: :curses: :eek: :shakehead:

Can you back that up? Cuz, I believe a store clerk and the perp were the last to see Adam Walsh!

No, and I don't have time to research it--especially because it's not necessary. Even if my recollection was off, the fact that you say that the store clerk and ther pepr were the last to see Adam Walsh proves my point.

In the context of how everyone is saying TH was the "last to see" Kyron, then the "last to see" Adam, according to you, was the store clerk.

Ergo, the store clerk is guilty and did the crime--according to the "logic" applied to Terri being the "last to see Kyron" (although that is in doubt).

Despite all the TV shows, especially those of domestic or dating violence, being the "last to see" someone does not automatically equate to guilt. If it does, then a lot of people who see someone after say, a parent loses track of a child in a store, and reports it to help out LE, then becomes in danger of being accused of a crime. Boy, that's going to increase witness participation! (not)

Repeating: being the last to see someone is *not* equal to proving guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda