Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes returns safely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone wanted to get technical, we don't know a crime has been committed. Despite the improbability, it's possible Kyron wandered off and fell down an embankment. It's improbable, but lacking evidence that points to the contrary, it's possible.

ANYTHING is possible...

(respectfully snipped)
To whomever perpetuated the disappearance of this innocent child may you be haunted by your crime. May the face of that child echo in your mind until you cannot sleep and you grow weary from turning away from the Truth. May you speak because you are compelled by the soul from which you exist yearns for peace and forgiveness. You are not now and will never be the focal point of this case, Kyron is and will remain the innocent. Speak up, in the name of God I pray.

This is directed to each person involved, the names are left open until there is confirmation. Sadly, you know who you are, the rest of us are left with mere speculation.

I'm not a praying woman, but if I were, that's exactly what I would say. Thank you.

It's true we can't know what's in anybody's mind. But how an innocent mother could post a picture of a sibling sitting on a missing child's bed and post how cute it is that the baby misses him, with an accompanying smiley face, I cannot fathom. That sealed it for me.

IF true, I suspect that silver chord has been completely severed for sometime now...JMO

Maybe some of that tar & feathers is also for the other things on her plate...MFH, Sexting w/MC...to just name a couple...she hasn't exactly got the scorecard of an angel either.

"Alleged" MFH plot--and she called the police during their idiotic sting.

She was an idiot, IMHO, to do that sexting. Then again, IMHO, there's been a lot of idiocy by a lot of people in this entire story.

Now, let's speculate. It's been alleged that KH was seeing someone else(not proven--only mentioned to make a debating point). If it turns out that was true, and he visited her, or even if the reason the "safe house" address was shared because it was hers, and he was staying with her, then the "sexting rule" applies.

Meaning that if KH has an intimate friend, then he therefore is cold, doesn't care, is immoral, and is probably guilty. This is the sauce/goose/gander rule.

Frankly, I find many people in this case morally distasteful, but that doesn't make them guilty of a crime. There's a whole raft of people who in my book aren't "angels" and have a consistent history of behavior I find to be low-class, BUT that doesn't mean they're criiminals. There's a line between moral judgments and legal judgments, IMHO.

Judging character is a slippery slope (especially from afar). Someone may be sexually promiscuous but otherwise be a very good person who does nothing wrong other than live outside average mores.

Someone may be sexually straight-laced and actually be an embezzler, or worse.

No, and I don't have time to research it--especially because it's not necessary. Even if my recollection was off, the fact that you say that the store clerk and ther pepr were the last to see Adam Walsh proves my point.

In the context of how everyone is saying TH was the "last to see" Kyron, then the "last to see" Adam, according to you, was the store clerk.

Ergo, the store clerk is guilty and did the crime--according to the "logic" applied to Terri being the "last to see Kyron" (although that is in doubt).

Despite all the TV shows, especially those of domestic or dating violence, being the "last to see" someone does not automatically equate to guilt. If it does, then a lot of people who see someone after say, a parent loses track of a child in a store, and reports it to help out LE, then becomes in danger of being accused of a crime. Boy, that's going to increase witness participation! (not)

Repeating: being the last to see someone is *not* equal to proving guilt.

Please not twisting of my words...:nono:

Please not twisting of my words...:nono:

I'm not twisting your words, honestly. It's just that logically, if TH is guilty because she was "the last person" to see Kyron, then logically, so was the store clerk.

Over and over the fact that TH was the "last person" to see Kyron keeps being raised to support the conclusion that she's guilty. And that equation of last person = guilt is not necessarily true.

It's true we can't know what's in anybody's mind. But how an innocent mother could post a picture of a sibling sitting on a missing child's bed and post how cute it is that the baby misses him, with an accompanying smiley face, I cannot fathom. That sealed it for me.

Strangely enough, this is the one thing that gives me pause also. If I'm not wrong, she also said baby K was reading his books. That whole thing struck a bad note to me.

However, I've seen a lot more bad notes after that, such as KH and DY and all that went down, from KH telling co-workers not to talk, telling everyone not to talk/gossip TH included, and KH and DY accusing Terri with no proof that I know of. Also, KH's brother/family matters, made me wonder, as did his dumping DY, in her own words, for Terri, then Terri accusing KH of an affair that hurt her to the LS.

I see LOTS of suspicious things here, and I'll bet my bippee (old as it is) there's a lot more we haven't even deamed up yet and it might not all be on Terri's part. We only see the bad stuff about TERRI here, I'll wager there's enough to go around.

My opinion only

Peeps - this is NOT a general discussion thread. Please get back to the topic of what has Terri said about missing Kyron.

There are a lot of very good reasons to believe Terri is involved in Kyron's disappearance, and Kaine and Desiree did not come up with their suspicions out of thin air. Whether anyone else caught up in this case is a nice person or has skeletons in their closets, I don't care. (In fact I'd rather not know.)
My bippie is also getting along in years, and I will bet that many people caught up in this have shady doings of some kind or other, as people tend to have, but that Terri is the one behind Kyron's disappearance, partly because I don't think she has demonstrated that she misses him or particularly wants him found.

I saw her post about Baby K missing Kyron, but don't remember seeing a pic. of Baby K sitting on his bed. Did I just miss it? Do you have a link to a post on WS about this pic. before her page went private?

So, let me get this straight, Kyron has been missing since 6/4/2010 and the last person who saw him was his stepmother but that's not considered a crime?

Everyone who goes missing was last seen with someone. If that person was always the perp, life would be so much easier for LE. :wink:

I saw her post about Baby K missing Kyron, but don't remember seeing a pic. of Baby K sitting on his bed. Did I just miss it? Do you have a link to a post on WS about this pic. before her page went private?

I asked and was told that even if it's before it went private, we are not to discuss her facebook because it is now private.

Does anyone know if she has ever made a similar comment since this happened?

Can a mod change the thread title to : Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes he returns safely?

I really don't know what she has said from the very beginning of the case to others. We have never heard this woman speak publicly so it is impossible for me to know.

IMO

Whatever. I have no use for the woman nor any of her friends that are running around trying to paint her in a good light. She has done enough damage on her own by her KNOWN lack of cooperation in Kyron's disappearance combined with the fact that she tried to hire someone to kill her husband. What I fail to see is how people can continually try to offer up excuses for her behavior. Good grief. :sick:

I am with you on this one!!!

She has done exactly the opposite of what a caring, loving, real mother would do in a situation where a child was missing......IMHO of course!!!

And it is not just one thing she has done, it is the numerous things she has and hasn't done that confirms for me that she has everything to do with this childs disappearance......Sad...

FB discussion that happened before the FB went private is allowed if you can provide a link to that discussion here on WS. Otherwise it is off limits. The wall of pictures which some of you can still see :nono: Once the FB went private it is private unless we have a record of talking about it in our threads before that happened.

Daisy7 is a new mod helping out in this forum. Just as with Kimster and myself Daisy is here to provide guidance in the threads and to assist in all aspects of moderation. She has asked that we go back on topic and so I would expect that to happen. Thank You.

It doesn't matter what she has said - talk is cheap. :twocents:

She probably told Kaine that she loved him every day, too. She probably told him he was the only man in her life.

Her friends all seem to think she was an ideal mother, but they may or may not have known about the time spent sexting with other men.

I'm more concerned with what TH has done than what she has said.

Chronic liars with secrecy issues will say anything and try to be all things to all people. Even if she said she was worried about Kyron she is just making the obvious statement everyone expects. I see no reason to trust anything she says at this point.

BBM

I'm not sure what an ideal mother is! Can you be considered an ideal mom and be sexting at the same time? :waitasec: TIA

I agree with everyone on the fence...that where Terri is right now and has been for quite some time is unfair to an extent.

I'd like to believe that someone who is truly innocent would want to do everything in their power to convince LE, Desiree, Kaine & the public of it as well.

We don't know what all she has really said and expressed to Kaine & Desiree but, again I think if she had made them feel she was on the same page with them in their need to find Kyron they might still have her in their inner circle.

Instead, Terri has done everything to create the opposite of what she'd like those who matter & the general public to see her as...and it's not innocent.

jmo...

I agree with everyone on the fence...that where Terri is right now and has been for quite some time is unfair to an extent.

I'd like to believe that someone who is truly innocent would want to do everything in their power to convince LE, Desiree, Kaine & the public of it as well.

We don't know what all she has really said and expressed to Kaine & Desiree but, again I think if she had made them feel she was on the same page with them in their need to find Kyron they might still have her in their inner circle.

Instead, Terri has done everything to create the opposite of what she'd like those who matter & the general public to see her as...and it's not innocent.

jmo...

The problem is, she can't prove her innocence in the court of public opinion when it is possible to twist her words to mean something else. Nothing she could do or say in public will help her. Keeping her silence isn't thumbing her nose at anything. It is her only option, since we know now that Desiree has stated that she 'knew' with her 'mother's instincts' that Terri was lying from day one.

In what court of public opinion will whatever Terri says sway those who want Desiree to have justice and her son back, believing as they do that Terri obviously did something because look at how Desiree cries.

I do understand people wanting her to speak out and shout her innocence. I also understand, and if I were her attorney, advise her to keep quiet and deal with it in the legal realm, where proof is necessary.

But as this topic has already been answered several times, I guess the answer is "Yes, Terri has expressed her feelings about missing Kyron and wanting him to come home."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5255987&postcount=76"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #2[/ame]

(This link to the earlier discussion says there was a cat on Kyron's bed, but that was a misunderstanding of a nickname for BabyK.)

Debs can I add to your statement?

Yes,Terri has expressed her feelings about missing Kyron and wanting him to come home to others but never publically where we have heard her voice.

This was pointed out to me after I made a post where I said TH said etc.
Someone asked, very kindly, When have we heard her say anything where we actually heard her voice? Good point. I should have said it has been reported TH said..etc. It kinda stuck with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname