Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes returns safely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had access to Dede's FB page which *erm* led me to Terri's page. She was very matter of fact in her posts and did not express the grief and outrage that one would expect from the parent of an abducted child.
That said, everyone reacts differently I suppose.

The above information is just my humble opinion since obviously I don't have any links to back it up ;)

Whatever. I have no use for the woman nor any of her friends that are running around trying to paint her in a good light. She has done enough damage on her own by her KNOWN lack of cooperation in Kyron's disappearance combined with the fact that she tried to hire someone to kill her husband. What I fail to see is how people can continually try to offer up excuses for her behavior. Good grief. :sick:

it's a FACT about the MFH? If so, why have they not arrested her. and what do we know as factual regarding her "known lack of cooperation"?

Whatever. I have no use for the woman nor any of her friends that are running around trying to paint her in a good light. She has done enough damage on her own by her KNOWN lack of cooperation in Kyron's disappearance combined with the fact that she tried to hire someone to kill her husband. What I fail to see is how people can continually try to offer up excuses for her behavior. Good grief. :sick:

I'm not making excuses for anything. I'm pointing out that someone asked if she had, then was given an example of when she had, and it was turned against her to imply she meant something else. That is all.

Well, I'm not offering excuses, and I don't see LE, KH, or DY offering proof. What I see is a woman who has been tarred and feathered for a crime we don't even know was committed.

My opinion only

Praying each day that Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance and whoever is involved in this horrific ordeal will grow a heart and speak the truth. It is my belief we are all here to find Kyron and justice for Kyron. This case has grown beyond frustrating and words/accusations fly because we are trying to make sense of an incomprehensible situation. I keep trying to remain logical in an illogical/unfathomable crime.

I hope to the heavens that all the parents pray for the safe return of Kyron.

The thought that Kyron is somewhere without those that he loves and those that love him is what tears are made of.

To whomever perpetuated the disappearance of this innocent child may you be haunted by your crime. May the face of that child echo in your mind until you cannot sleep and you grow weary from turning away from the Truth. May you speak because you are compelled by the soul from which you exist yearns for peace and forgiveness. You are not now and will never be the focal point of this case, Kyron is and will remain the innocent. Speak up, in the name of God I pray.

This is directed to each person involved, the names are left open until there is confirmation. Sadly, you know who you are, the rest of us are left with mere speculation.

Well, I'm not offering excuses, and I don't see LE, KH, or DY offering proof. What I see is a woman who has been tarred and feathered for a crime we don't even know was committed.

My opinion only

Maybe some of that tar & feathers is also for the other things on her plate...MFH, Sexting w/MC...to just name a couple...she hasn't exactly got the scorecard of an angel either.

It seems to be pretty well documented by the forgoing posters that Terri has said she misses Kyron. On the other hand, as a pre-private-fb seer, I have my doubts if she really does miss him. I'm not sure it matters one way or the other, though. It would be different if she were out there talking and giving interviews and never said she missed him, but she's not saying anything publicly (wisely), so how could she say she misses him publicly even if she does miss him?

Also, I've seen lots of perps say they miss the person they "disappeared."

My opinion only

BBM...A crime has absolutely, irrefutably been committed. We can't prove who did it, or even what the crime is quite yet, but...there's a child missing. Has been for over two months now. A crime has been committed.

Considering the context, that's a stretch, IMHO.

Here's the entire paragraph, complete with where People reports that Terri has been "extremely cooperative." They aren't talking about J, her older son. They're talking about Kyron. He called her mom. It's reasonable to assert that she thought of him as her "son."

Authorities say Horman has been extremely cooperative. She has also been criticized for posting on her Facebook page about going to the gym in the midst of this tragedy, but loved ones say she is devastated by the ordeal. "She's a mess. I talk to her at least every other day,'' says Jennifer Jones, a close friend. "She sends me text messages at random and says, 'I miss my son; I want my son back.' It's heartbreaking to talk to her."

Do we know if "loved ones" are friends or Desiree & Kaine?

If she hasn't expressed these sentiments to Desiree or Kaine but, only for the sake of saving face in front of her friends...I'd say that's interesting.

It doesn't matter what she has said - talk is cheap. :twocents:

She probably told Kaine that she loved him every day, too. She probably told him he was the only man in her life.

Her friends all seem to think she was an ideal mother, but they may or may not have known about the time spent sexting with other men.

I'm more concerned with what TH has done than what she has said.

Chronic liars with secrecy issues will say anything and try to be all things to all people. Even if she said she was worried about Kyron she is just making the obvious statement everyone expects. I see no reason to trust anything she says at this point.

Maybe some of that tar & feathers is also for the other things on her plate...MFH, Sexting w/MC...to just name a couple...she hasn't exactly got the scorecard of an angel either.

I haven't seen any proof of MFH, in fact Terri called 911 when the aborted sting went down - a body would have thought LE could do better than that - 2 different arms of LE confronting each other. Sad. Your tax dollars at work.

As for SEXTING with MC, that isn't against the law. I think, by that point, she was thumbing her nose at the "establishment" that was letting a lot of other QUESTIONABLE thingees go by the board. Heck, I might have done it myself, or not, LOL. I'm kinda shy, but an earful they would have gotten.

My opinion only

My opinion only

So, let me get this straight, Kyron has been missing since 6/4/2010 and the last person who saw him was his stepmother but that's not considered a crime?

............and this is what I mean. She can state it and it will be used against her.

Thanks not enough.

Before the FB stuff vanished, she talked about ordering and picking up 1,000 "missing" flyers. Then she got voted off the island, etc.

It wouldn't matter what she said right now--it would be turned against her. If she sobbed, broke down, and had to be carried off by ambulance, some would still say "oh, she's realized she doesn't look good so she's just acting" or "finally, the guilt is getting to her!"

IMHO, her attorney told her to stay calm and poised when she has to be in public, and to not say anything in public. She handled that obnoxious female KOIN character shouting at and chasing her car exactly right.

Some things to keep in mind from the Sheriff Office answering questions July 23rd:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...-Horman-questions/49my1FzV6EGtoAi10Xl3eg.cspx

Has anyone been ruled out in Kyron’s disappearance? Who?

A number of people have been ruled out;we are unable to discuss the specifics of these individuals.

Video has been requested from local businesses as well as from members of the media—Has any footage been recovered and if so did it yield anything that will be helpful to the case?
We have recovered many photos and video footage. We will not be able to comment on their evidentiary value.

Weeks ago you said Terri Horman has been cooperating - is that still true? Kaine and Desiree have said otherwise.
During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other time sshe has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue.

While you have said this is a criminal investigation, do you believe a crime was committed in Kyron’s disappearance?
Criminal behavior has occurred and we will continue to investigate toward a resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow