Has Terri ONCE said she misses Kyron or hopes returns safely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone wanted to get technical, we don't know a crime has been committed. Despite the improbability, it's possible Kyron wandered off and fell down an embankment. It's improbable, but lacking evidence that points to the contrary, it's possible.

BBM

I believe all the searches, and the search dogs that have been all over the area surrounding that school constitutes evidence to the contrary. If he had just wandered off, I believe he would have been found. MOO...

RSBM
She has done enough damage on her own by her KNOWN lack of cooperation in Kyron's disappearance (snip)
Was this before or after LE said she was cooperating?

combined with the fact that she tried to hire someone to kill her husband.
It's not a fact. It is an allegation only, and investigation into it seems to have gone exactly nowhere. The sting backfired, Kaine is alive with no attempts made on his life, and there has been no - NO - fact established that TH tried to hire anyone for any reason.

What I fail to see is how people can continually try to offer up excuses for her behavior. Good grief. :sick:
What I fail to see is how people can continually try to offer up allegations, innuendo, rumor, and opinion as fact.

I will agree with a post of yours, though, in which you said "nothing is going to make me change my mind." Or something like that...I'm paraphrasing here. Nothing anyone can say will change your mind. Which is, in the long run, your right...you get to make up your own mind, form your own opinion on whatever evidence you think is valid.

However, to say (well, you used an icon) that people are sick for simply having a different opinion than yours, is, imho, nothing more than just another opinion of yours. And to say that someone who remains silent, in accordance with their constitutional rights, is wrong for doing so...well...gee. I just don't know what to say.

Know what I wish? I wish that people could take a step back, take a deep breath, and just think about things before they post. I wish we could have a good, solid, civil discourse, without namecalling (either blatantly or inferentially) someone who holds a different view. I'm holding out hope that it can happen...

As for me, I recall her friends saying that TH misses Kyron, and Baby K. I think she found it "sweet" and "cute" that Baby misses her older brother, and posted that to show people that Kyron is missed, even by the littlest member of the household.

But then, that's just me...my own opinion and all.

Best-
Herding Cats

If one of my children were missing, and another of my children missed him/her, I don't think "cute" or "sweet" would be what would come to my mind. More like, heartbreaking.

I just don't think this woman "gets" things the average person would naturally think and feel. Hence the odd actions at the first p.c. and the odd actions afterwards. (sexting...)

This thread is closed due to continuous Off Topic posts. It seems there has been a huge problem with them today.

It's been rare that I've put members on TO for OT posts, but it has happened when it's a chronic problem. What makes me even more disappointed is that Grandmaj and Daisy7 were ignored when they tried to get the thread back on track.

Please pay closer attention to your posts. If you think of something you want to share and it is Off Topic, find the correct thread and post it. If you can't find the right thread, start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg