Has the search been called off

just watched the same news conference myself. I looked and CANNOT find a link, but I did see the live broadcast

I just checked too - probably take them 30 min. or so before they have the story up on the website.

Would anyone know the answer to this? If a body was recovered, would LE have to make notification to the family before announcing it to the public? If so, maybe we should all be watching the live cam at the Anthony's house to see if officers show up there.

suspended temporarily or canceled completely, i wonder...

i hope they found her and just aren't saying it yet so the anthony's don't know.

that is the only way i can accept that they are giving up...

wishful thinking i know, but stranger things have happened, right?

I'm thinking along the same lines as you, Laece. Remember when the search was called off for the pregnant woman who was killed in front of her 2 yr old and a couple of hours later, it was announced that they found her body?

I read at that link above and Tim said they are starting a NATIONAL

I wish, but as of now they are reporting it was due to environmental conditions. I hope you're right though

People have been tramping through the water for over a week and it's being called off now that there are so many volunteers? It's not making sense to me.

Yeah.......wonder if they think she is alive or moved out of state?

I just can't accept that they've called it off due to standing water...come on...if standing water were the issue, they'd just look somewhere else...something's up.

when the conditions are better and the water starts to dry out, they will be back to complete the search and be able to "close off" areas where they have searched where they know she IS NOT. TM is speaking, everyone is crying and now the sheriff is about to speak, but the live feed on the conference keeps going in and out.

IMO there are many places to search that probably don't have standing water. I find this odd to stop the search completely. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back