Has the search been called off

Praying that they are only saying it was called off because of the conditions but really have found Caylee...

The weather is no different in Orlando today than yesterday as well as the standing water...

My bs radar is sounding alarms. I think something's up. Now I have a knot in my tummy.

That is what everybody is speculating. I hope it is true. Maybe they've found bones and are going to wait until everything is confirmed?

They have airboats..atvs..something is up...makes no sense to cancel..

Tim said they're starting a NATIONAL campaign on Monday....?!

Time to watch the live cam at the Anthony's house closely to see if le show up there. Then we'll know.

I'm starting to face the fact that the search is over permanently and LE will have to go ahead and charge her with murder if the prosecutors believe it's a strong enough case. I think it is and they will proceed.

The parents closed ranks immediately after the 911 call and started the big cover up. At this point they're accomplices to murder of a 2 year old and don't believe for one second they bailed her out for any other reason than to protect themselves. They're all in it to their necks. This is not denial!

Caylee's body will never be found and the A's had plenty of time to make sure of that. This phase is over. Next phase will begin when all the evidence that can be gathered is gathered. A's are despicable people and I hope LE nails them good. One thing I'm grateful for is the Gparents are no longer sympathetic, in fact they're reviled as much as their daughter, so by the time charges come down for all three of them there won't be empathy for those pieces of s**t.

Has it rained MORE in the last few days, I wonder? Have environmental conditions worsened in the last few days? If not, why, I wonder, did they not call it off then? Why now? What changed? This is so confusing and disheartening...

The national campaign consists of distributing flyers. Maybe just to appease the Anthony's so they can stop badmouthing his wonderful organization.

That is what everybody is speculating. I hope it is true. Maybe they've found bones and are going to wait until everything is confirmed?

i would think in that case that they would just keep searching until confirmation came. they probably came upon many bones, if they stopped every time, they wouldn't get much done.

i don't know, i think something is definitely up. tim and crew know how much everyone is counting on them, i can't see them doing this for any reason but a good one, especially now that tim is so he**bent on finding her. standing water? not a good one.

I just can't accept that they've called it off due to standing water...come on...if standing water were the issue, they'd just look somewhere else...something's up.

IMO there are many places to search that probably don't have standing water. I find this odd to stop the search completely. JMO

Excellent point you guys.

Even if they were stopping for the day, Tim's Equusearch group could just start looking tomorrow at newer, dry locations---why quit altogether?

With that many people, if something significant has been found, even Caylee clothes or something showing they were getting close...LE probably wpould send that many volunteers home and just continue the search or start processing the scene.

Something seems really strange about stopping altogether.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you, Laece. Remember when the search was called off for the pregnant woman who was killed in front of her 2 yr old and a couple of hours later, it was announced that they found her body?

no, i don't remember, but i'm glad someone is thinking along the same lines.

it's so sad to have to hope and pray that a little girl's body was found, isn't it? ugh.

effing casey. how could one person cause all this grief? it's just disgusting.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you, Laece. Remember when the search was called off for the pregnant woman who was killed in front of her 2 yr old and a couple of hours later, it was announced that they found her body?

Halleyscomet, I was on that search the day that happened in Ohio(if it is the same one) It was odd that day also. They "ended" the search early and then a few hours later reported finding the body in one of our National Parks. So sad...

It would have been more believable if they said they called it off due to the heat.

Well, if it's called off because they found a body I'll eat my hat. GLADLY! :)

Halleyscomet, I was on that search the day that happened in Ohio(if it is the same one) It was odd that day also. They "ended" the search early and then a few hours later reported finding the body in one of our National Parks. So sad...

I can't remember her name. And he was a police officer, right?

Don't you think that if the search was called off because they found the body, "sources" would leak something to media? So many finds are leaked to media... and someone would see something because a crime scene would have to be established, areas taped off, CSI, coroner would arrive - etc....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back