Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?

Exactly....remember, Cindy told NG that she, Cindy, has the REAL phone records.

The Anthonys will never stop enabling KC in her lies.

Right, or since the other phone that she lost (supposedly), saved to the phone and not the SIM card, maybe that phone's calls are not on the the phone records somehow, in CaseyLand. :rolleyes:

Cindy told NG that the phone records were wrong. She claimed to have made calls to KC that were not in them, therefore when KC called Zanny the record was at fault.

Nancy Grace said the phone records were as thick as a phone book. Did someone go down the list and call each phone number to see who the number belong to? Phone numbers do not show up on the record with names. Cell phones aren't even traceable, right? How do we know everyone who was called and who called Casey unless each number was dialed?

What little we saw of the phone records.....there were names penciled in by the numbers. Cell phones are traceable.

Cindy told NG that the phone records were wrong. She claimed to have made calls to KC that were not in them, therefore when KC called Zanny the record was at fault.

Now I understand what Casey was trying to say when she said she could be anywhere..

TECHNOLOGY KIDNAPPED CAYLEE!

Has anyone searched AT&T and Sprint headquarters? We can't rule out the Verizon guy either! He travels all over the country checking cell phone signals!

Right, or since the other phone that she lost (supposedly), saved to the phone and not the SIM card, maybe that phone's calls are not on the the phone records somehow, in CaseyLand. :rolleyes:

lol....right...I forgot! ATT didn't charge for any phone calls made with the phantom blackjack to the phantom nanny! :crazy:

The Anthonys did not make up the original story and it's not up to them to make up a new story. Casey is the POI in this case, not them.

This is true, however, mom and pops were on the right track when they called 911 the first time (smells like a dead body has been in the d*mn car) and then they have done a complete turn around and IMHO expanded on KC's original BS..........again just MHO

True, I do recall Cindy making that statement several weeks back.

I think Cindy was/is trying to cover her own lies. About being in touch with KC every day like she swore to in the bond hearing.

I think the A's are now focusing on planting reasonable doubt. Like Cindy saying stuff like someone put a dead body in the trunk AFTER it was towed.

True, I do recall Cindy making that statement several weeks back.

And when they finally explained to Cindy that numbers don't magically disappear, especially over the "year and a half to two years" that Casey claims to have been contacting Zenaida, I wonder if she argued with them or scratched her head and said, "Ok then, Casey said meteors kidnapped Caylee."

And when they finally explained to Cindy that numbers don't magically disappear, especially over the "year and a half to two years" that Casey claims to have been contacting Zenaida, I wonder if she argued with them or scratched her head and said, "Ok then, Casey said meteors kidnapped Caylee."
\

I was thinking aliens myself but didn't want to give the Anthony's any ideas...LOL

So, OP are you wondering if they will change their storys or will casey change her story??

IMO, the Anthony- G & C can change their stories all day, all year if they want to.

Casey would be a fool to change her story now. Yes, she's changed some of the dynamics regarding the "kidnapping" story, but the only story she can change to save her neck , is the truth. Because if she tells another sorted story and its proven not to be true......it wont be in her best interest when it goes to trial. Any trial whether its for child neglect (the one shes charged with) or new charges of murder

Of course! Everyone and everything is wrong, the only truth comes from the A clan.
Go ahead, do the pizza experiment, but you have to do it right!! GA

Someone has made up a new story that the family is going along with about Blanchard Park, the script, and the body in the trunk not being Caylee. It has most likely gone from a kidnapping by a babysitter who loved the child to a Mexican Kidnapping. I figure they will have to stay with that one and will blame it on an illegal immigrant who was using a fake name to begin with. The body in the trunk was and is still being ignored and not explained.

How do you know who really made up the story about Blanchard Park and that the Anthony GPs are going along with it? We've only heard that from LP who has, in telling this story, proven himself to be a liar.

The intent of this thread was to find out if there was any new story from the Anthony camp of where to search for Caylee, especially in light of the fact that not a single number on Casey's bill shows a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalas. So far, no one has given an answer, so I'm guessing that's still the working theory that the Anthony's have decided to dig in with.

The intent of this thread was to find out if there was any new story from the Anthony camp of where to search for Caylee, especially in light of the fact that not a single number on Casey's bill shows a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalas. So far, no one has given an answer, so I'm guessing that's still the working theory that the Anthony's have decided to dig in with.

So you think they SHOULD make up a new story?

LOL, well.......in theory much of what spin, they say & do lately is coming from the defense attorneys. The defense atts. are gonna say lots of crazy nonsense to them in order to make them feel good about being liars!

How do you know who really made up the story about Blanchard Park and that the Anthony GPs are going along with it? We've only heard that from LP who has, in telling this story, proven himself to be a liar.

If we stopped believing everyone proven to be a liar, we'd have to close the case.

So you think they SHOULD make up a new story?

I was hoping they'd stop making up stories.

Would be nice of them to do a presser and give the public more info, instead of saying in media interviews; that they cannot be specific on cities, streets that the tips they have gotten. Since they cannot be specific, nor can they say why they have to be so secretive, then they lose credibility in the public eye.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back