Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?

If we stopped believing everyone proven to be a liar, we'd have to close the case.

I was hoping they'd tell the truth.

Hopefully one day soon Casey will tell the truth. Until then, the Anthony GPs no more know the truth than we do.

Oh, you're a fast draw on that edit button.

The Anthonys did not make up the original story and it's not up to them to make up a new story. Casey is the POI in this case, not them.

But Cindy INSISTED on NG and other news programs that SHE HAD the phone records and it shows the call. NG asked her to release the phone records to see for herself. Cindy declined saying that's the LE's job.

That's what makes people angry. She started the lying as well with that and it went from there.:mad:

Hopefully one day soon Casey will tell the truth. Until then, the Anthony GPs no more know the truth than we do.

Oh, you're a fast draw on that edit button.

Actually, we have no idea whether the A GP's know the truth or not, or exactly what Casey has told or shown them or confessed to them -- since we're being so precise about what can or can't be assumed based on statements we've heard on our televisions.

This is true, however, mom and pops were on the right track when they called 911 the first time (smells like a dead body has been in the d*mn car) and then they have done a complete turn around and IMHO expanded on KC's original BS..........again just MHO

ITA Kimi.......and see at this point they had support of the public, but then they blew it. IMO

Btw- Missed seeingyour posts kimi! HI :blowkiss:

Actually, we have no idea whether the A GP's know the truth or not, or exactly what Casey has told or shown them or confessed to them -- since we're being so precise about what can or can't be assumed based on statements we've heard on our televisions.

You're right, I should have said IMO the Anthonys don't know the truth.

You're right, I should have said IMO the Anthonys don't know the truth.

IMO, they are supporting Caseys version of the truth. And as far as them knowing the truth...no one knows for sure. So if they were to change a story, they would have to go along with whatever Casey tells them the story is.

Another thing that we dont know is, what is the grandparents story that they themselves told LE.......we know what they said in the media, what we didnt see was their statements to LE in all those documents. Now I would like to read that. I do not know why is wasnt released to the public

The Anthony GPs were not there and did not witness what happened to Caylee. The only story that matters is the one Casey tells, that's what has to be investigated by LE. Cindy can say hundreds of ladybugs attached themselves to Caylee's clothing and flew off with her - it doesn't matter, it means nothing.

Actually, the prosecution, as well as the defense, will use stories from many people. The people will be called witnesses at trial, and their stories will be called testimony.

There will be all kinds of witnesses: expert witnesses, credible witnesses, possibly hostile witnesses.

LE won't decide whose stories are heard at trial; the prosecution and defense will.

I'm gonna betcha Cindy and George as well as Lee will tell stories at the trial. And gonna betcha other people will tell stories about Cindy and George and Lee and their behavior and actions.

Just my opinion, of course. Seems to be the what happens at trials.

Actually, the prosecution, as well as the defense, will use stories from many people. The people will be called witnesses at trial, and their stories will be called testimony.

There will be all kinds of witnesses: expert witnesses, credible witnesses, possibly hostile witnesses.

LE won't decide whose stories are heard at trial; the prosecution and defense will.

I'm gonna betcha Cindy and George as well as Lee will tell stories at the trial. And gonna betcha other people will tell stories about Cindy and George and Lee and their behavior and actions.

Just my opinion, of course. Seems to be the what happens at trials.

Of course they will be witnesses at the trial to things they HAVE seen and have first hand knowledge of. They will answer questions that are asked of them. That is not the same as telling a story. Telling "made up" stories is NOT what happens at trials.

I think the A's are now focusing on planting reasonable doubt. Like Cindy saying stuff like someone put a dead body in the trunk AFTER it was towed.

Another fav of mine is Cindy saying that Caylee called Cindy's mom using Cindy's mom's number that was programmed into Casey's missing phone.

So you think they SHOULD make up a new story?

No, I think they should try telling the truth for a change. Cindy was the first to state that the car smelled like a dead body, as soon as she knew that was truly a possibility with Caylee being missing and Casey the prime suspect she quickly changed her tune and said that it was old pizza. The grandparents have sadly proven themselves to be as proficient at lying as their daughter is.

Of course they will be witnesses at the trial to things they HAVE seen and have first hand knowledge of. They will answer questions that are asked of them. That is not the same as telling a story. Telling "made up" stories is NOT what happens at trials.

Hmmmm. Not saying it happens all the time, or at all trials. But it definitely happens. And I'm eager to hear the stories the Anthony family brings to trial. Particularly after the bond hearing.

hmmmm. Not saying it happens all the time, or at all trials. But it definitely happens. And i'm eager to hear the stories the anthony family brings to trial. Particularly after the bond hearing.

and under oath

and under oath

IN MY OPINION this entire family is intimidation-proof. IN MY OPINION they have a sense of entitlement that is over the top. Way in the stratosphere. They were under oath in the bond hearing and just spewed out (IN MY OPINION) whatever the hell the thought of the moment was. IN MY OPINION they are not daunted by the laws of this society. They answer to a higher authority... or something.

IN MY OPINION this entire family is intimidation-proof. IN MY OPINION they have a sense of entitlement that is over the top. Way in the stratosphere. They were under oath in the bond hearing and just spewed out (IN MY OPINION) whatever the hell the thought of the moment was. IN MY OPINION they are not daunted by the laws of this society. They answer to a higher authority... or something.

Exactly my opinion. The only thing I could add is their need for, and expectation of control, and fury when they can't control a situation.

They truly are a scary bunch.

Casey Anthony is included in "The Anthony's". As much as you'd love to distance Cindy and George from this whole mess, they continue to dig themselves in deeper with Casey, and any new direction would likely come from them instead of Casey since she hasn't made a statement to the public.

I believe they are ALL in the "story" collectively. It has changed, and it is changing daily in one way or the other.

Back to the cell phone thing. There is one type of cell phone they can't trace. The phones you buy with minutes on them. There is no way of knowing who buys those. The good news on that front would be that if there were calls placed to those phones the numbers would still show up. They would be identified for example as: "ABC Redi-phone", or whatever name they are being marketed under. Also, if you called someone who had one of those hones the calls would still show up.

They could subpoena records from that cell phone and check numbers called - there would still be some sort of record - and play connect the dots through process of elimination to see if they could determine who carried that phone.

Also, it may be possible for a call to miss the immediate billing period dependeng on how it is routed. If my bill period is the 7th and I made a call on the 5th of May - it is possble it won't hit my bill until July 7th. This would only apply to cell phones. And it would only happen if the call was roaming in a network other than the one who I got my cell phone from. It would definitely make it there. Doesn't take a year and a half though.

Although it is rare that call records are incorrect - it does happen sometimes. If there is a glitch in the guiding record that tells the call where to bill it will happen. When Cindy says some of her calls to her daughter didn't show up - uh-uh, no way. Never happens. If there is a glitch, then none of the calls would show up. If she is calling from the same number to the same number all the time - there is no way only some will show up.

Also, when the call records are obtained by a subpoena, they come in two formats - usually by request. When you see the calls appear on your bill - you see enough detail to be able to identify the calls. When call records are under subpoena, they usually request message unit detail that takes the call down to the second. You can identify ring time, talk time - everything except the name of the person on the line.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back